Relationship Strut

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Who is angry in here?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    You know a book's good when someone has replaced a word with a number in the title

• Options
    I'm betting Harvey gets all them womens. What a playah fo rill!

ugh, why are you typing like that. and are you the guy who said you wanted to bounce a girl around like she would really be into that

I am the 'bounce around' guy. Understand that it was written within the context of crude locker room talk already going on about Amber. I believe I made this point back then, so why is your ass still sore?

Look me up in the Prop 1A thread. There's a pic of me with a woman. It'll tell you everything you want to know about who I am in real life.

Aren't you that girl who got into that big 'art thief' cat fight?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ooooooooo.

• Options
    lol

• Options
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I hope this isn't triggering:

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    cat fight

[/facepalm]

• Options
    LOL!! @ Rey

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm betting Harvey gets all them womens. What a playah fo rill!

ugh, why are you typing like that. and are you the guy who said you wanted to bounce a girl around like she would really be into that

I am the 'bounce around' guy. Understand that it was written within the context of crude locker room talk already going on about Amber. I believe I made this point back then, so why is your ass still sore?

That thread was a recent low point of SoulStrut. I'm not sure how wallowing in the same mud as everyone else contributing to it is a defense.

Look me up in the Prop 1A thread. There's a pic of me with a woman. It'll tell you everything you want to know about who I am in real life.

Dude come on.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Aren't you that girl who got into that big 'art thief' cat fight?

Actually no.

• Options
    Who was that then? There are so few women on here...

Had something to do with flyers and such? Wasn't you?!?

There are so few women on here...

jeez, I wonder why?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    There are so few women on here...

jeez, I wonder why?

Yes, tenderberry...there is something wrong with us here...because women are just swarming all over every other message board on the internet.

At least we have extremely cool women here.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Did Cree Summer's first album come out on vinyl?

I keep seeing banner ads for 'sure-fire pick up lines' - I'll check it out & report back

no, that wasn't me. and even it if was, what's the point of bringing that up?

i don't think you understand. i just don't get calling out someone for pretending to be an expert on what women want when you yourself talked about 'bouncing around' a stranger in a preyish manner like you assume she would be into that, and not at all creeped out by you...

just saying. lol @ 'catfight'

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I keep seeing banner ads for 'sure-fire pick up lines' - I'll check it out & report back

I am again seeing the "Meet Real Guys" banner ad.

Google has correctly identified a serious dearth of real dudes and related surfeit of poptarts.

• Options

i don't think you understand. i just don't get calling out someone for pretending to be an expert on what women want when you yourself talked about 'bouncing around' a stranger in a preyish manner like you assume she would be into that, and not at all creeped out by you...

lol... You've got me so pegged. I relate to people in real life EXACTLY like I do on SS.

Listen, Edith, this board is what, 99% male? Women generally don't understand puerile humour and actually find it offensive. Like you. So, either invest in a more insular ass-pad, call a waaaambulance, or just chalk shit up to immature and tastless humour that isn't intended for you.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    C.O.R.N.Y.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

lol... You've got me so pegged. I relate to people in real life EXACTLY like I do on SS.

Listen, Edith, this board is what, 99% male? Women generally don't understand puerile humour and actually find it offensive. Like you. So, either invest in a more insular ass-pad, call a waaaambulance, or just chalk shit up to immature and tastless humour that isn't intended for you.

serious?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, Edith. You just don't get how this Board works at all. I mean you just started posting here, right? Honey, you just don't understand.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    So, either invest in a more insular ass-pad, call a waaaambulance, chalk shit up to immature and tastless humour that isn't intended for you, or bounce.[/b]

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    So, either invest in a more insular ass-pad, call a waaaambulance, chalk shit up to immature and tastless humour that isn't intended for you, or bounce.[/b]

i'm not angry or outraged, but you sure are! wow.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahaha!!!!!

• Options
    No, I'm writing with a grin Edith.

It's a Friday afternoon at work. I'm highly caffeinated and I'm bored. Perfect time to post on SS!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    lol @ 'catfight'

Jerry: Did you tell Peterman about this?

Elaine: Well, I tried, but he thought it was some sort of cat fight.

Kramer: Cat fight?

Elaine: Ok, why? Why do guys do this? What is so appealing to men about a cat fight?

Kramer: Yeye cat fight!

Jerry: Because men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow kiss.

• Options
    There's a kernel of truth to that!

• C.O.R.N.Y.