NBA PLAYOFFS 2010 (Wacka Flacka)

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dude legend is larger than the Munsters.

Very little known facts:

Al co-wrote the well known hit song "Blueberry Hill".

Living in California, he befriended the Black Panthers and helped them raise money for their legal defense in the early 70's.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    So does Lebron and them bounce back or does Boston seal the deal tonite?

How important is this game to LeBron's legacy?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    very, I think. If Cleveland doesn't show up tonight, big tings a pop

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

This is critical to his legacy. You can't accept being called "The King" and then go out like a chump. Does he want to be known as as the 2-time "regular season" MVP who can't even make it to the conference finals?

This is critical to his legacy. You can't accept being called "The King" and then go out like a chump. Does he want to be known as as the 2-time "regular season" MVP who can't even make it to the conference finals?

Well he's already been to The Finals.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Not much......it's more important to Shaq's legacy

Shaq's legacy is sealed up.....Top 5 Big Man ever....rings......jokes.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    KAZAAM!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Shaq's legacy is sealed up.....Top 5 Big Man ever....rings......jokes.

Shaq misses entire second half with pulled pork sandwich.

Top 5 Big Man ever....

This was indisputable not long ago.....now,i'm not so sure.....It's only fair to evaluate someone's career when it's over... but looking back on Shaq's career i think it's safe to say he was an underacheiver before and after his Laker days......

Wilt
    Kareem
    Olajuwon
    Russell
    Moses
    6)Shaq

Top 5 Big Man ever....

This was indisputable not long ago.....now,i'm not so sure.....It's only fair to evaluate someone's career when it's over... but looking back on Shaq's career i think it's safe to say he was an underacheiver before and after his Laker days......

Wilt
    Kareem
    Olajuwon
    Russell
    Moses
    6)Shaq

I dunno...you got the right 6 names, but IMO your order is all fouled up. For instance, Shaq did get to the Finals with the Magic...then went on to win more rings than Hakeem and Moses combined.

Shaq is easily a Top 3 Center in the game right now....if he can't get to The Conference Finals with "The Best Player in the game" then it hurts his legacy....not to mention The Suns are a better team without him.. in a Conference that's supposed to be better.

And in Atlanta, Moses failed to reach the Finals with Dominique by his side.

Shaq is easily a Top 3 Center in the game right now....if he can't get to The Conference Finals with "The Best Player in the game" then it hurts his legacy....not to mention The Suns are a better team without him.. in a Conference that's supposed to be better.

At 38 years old, I dont think his legacy will be damaged by not assisting LeBron to a ring.

He pretty much deaded that stuff when he left The Lakers and got Wade a ring. Anything after that is just gravy to me. Dude never plays full seasons and plays less and less as years go by.

He is pretty much is a ringer hired to "stop/counter" Dwight Howard.

Top 5 Big Man ever....

Wilt
    Kareem
    Olajuwon
    Russell
    Moses
    6)Shaq

I dunno...you got the right 6 names, but IMO your order is all fouled up. For instance, Shaq did get to the Finals with the Magic...then went on to win more rings than Hakeem and Moses combined.

Moses and Hakeem had a better complete game than Shaq......having watched almost every game Shaq played for The Lakers.. rings or not Hakeem was a much better center (Shaq even says Hakeem is his idol).....i put Moses ahead of Shaq because Moses played against much better competition and carried that Sixers team to a Championship...,probably the best single season performance i've ever seen....Shaq has never carried anything in his life....his defense is almost pathetic considering his size and natural ability.

I'm not the hugest Shaq fan either, but I think you're being a bit heavyhanded on diminishing his accomplishments. He's definitely had many, many unstoppable moments in his career.

True....i've never been a big Dominique fan myself but i won't argue against your point

Are u a Laker fan that's still mad a Shaq leaving?

SHAQ LIED!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    How about we just say Shaq = Top 10 centers of all time. Problem solved!

Are u a Laker fan that's still mad a Shaq leaving?

SHAQ LIED!

Shaq didn't leave

How about we just say Shaq = Top 10 centers of all time. Problem solved!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

True....i've never been a big Dominique fan myself but i won't argue against your point

This was when Moses was about to retire and well, well past his peak as a sixer. Moses was in serious decline by the time Barkley first got to the sixers in '84-85.

This was when Moses was about to retire and well, well past his peak as a sixer. Moses was in serious decline by the time Barkley first got to the sixers in '84-85.

Moses in ATL was meant to compare with Shaq in Clevelend...very similar situations.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Except Moses was 6' 9" and never that athletic...but had incredible post moves...and Shaq is a terrible basketball player who just happens to be 7' 2" and 300 lbs of muscle.

Except Moses was 6' 9" and never that athletic...but had incredible post moves...and Shaq is a terrible basketball player who just happens to be 7' 2" and 300 lbs of muscle.

Oh gawd pleez.

Shaq has above average passes skills at his position.

Shaq is a terrible basketball player who just happens to be 7' 2" and 300 lbs of muscle.

Now I'm convinced....

Grandpa Munster would beat your ass one-on-one!!!

• Options

And 75 pounds of fat.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    lebron is playing uninspired and stacks analysis seems on point until now
    the 4th quarter it's all on the line
    the commentators were correct in saying that tonight's game has huge repercussions for the free agent market and the league's formations for next year

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    lebron is playing uninspired and stacks analysis seems on point until now
    the 4th quarter it's all on the line
    the commentators were correct in saying that tonight's game has huge repercussions for the free agent market and the league's formations for next year

I was rooting for the Celts but man, I'm really feeling kind of bad for the Cavs at this point. I was hoping they'd go out swinging but there's a stink of despair right now.

...and maybe I spoke too soon?