NHL Playoffs 2010

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    lol!

go ahead Habs, beat the Caps n Game 7 - I'll be rooting for you (for once!) -
    I'd much rather the B's have home ice against the Flyers in this round than play the Penquins. either way, look out Pennsylvania!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Times are a changin'
    I was totally cheering for the Bruins, somehow. Love Rask, and i just can't bring myself to hate most of the roster.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    same here...
    no beef in this thread until we meet in the conference playoffs

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Tomas Plekanec Jagr ftw!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Go Wings!

• Options
    I'd much rather the B's have home ice against the Flyers in this round than play the Penquins caps. either way, look out Pennsylvania! for the Flyers

I'd much rather the B's have home ice against the Flyers in this round than play the Penquins caps. either way, look out Pennsylvania! for the Flyers

no offense but I don't get the joke ... we couldn't play the Caps ... ?

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Wings came to play. Holy fuck...

Sorry cove, but if the Caps play like they did a couple nights ago, I highly doubt Halak will have a similar game to what he did in Montreal. (queue Anderson's breakdown from Colorado after he dominated that one game and flubbed the second...even though he is a rookie) Should be interesting!

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    I would also like to point out how Datsyuk walked the dog on his second goal. Youtube when available.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Crafty no-call on Zetterberg throwing the net off its moorings.

'Yotes obviously have bigger problems. Thinking that late goal by Stewart will be all she wrote.

• Crafty no-call on Zetterberg throwing the net off its moorings.

'Yotes obviously have bigger problems. Thinking that late goal by Stewart will be all she wrote.

oh man, they've played so shitty this game that its hard to even complain about the bad calls.

they did come back back from 4-2 with like three minutes left in the joe...

fuck

• Options
    I really wanted Phoenix to win. And only because of the shitty franchise situation and the fact that they don't have a single bonefide superstar on the team.

Great run tho.

they don't have a single bonefide superstar on the team.

DOANZIE!!!!

any other team in the NHL would love to have him.

wait I get it now, because you are a Flyers fan, you would rather play us than the Caps, of course.

I just forgot you were a Flyers fan cause you've been rooting so hard for the Habs

• Options

wait I get it now, because you are a Flyers fan, you would rather play us than the Caps, of course.

I just forgot you were a Flyers fan cause you've been rooting so hard for the Habs

Guilty as charged.

Honestly tho, I don't see the Flyers getting past Washington OR Boston. No Carter, no Gagne, no Laperiere = 2nd round exit.

Boston is on fire! Pittsburgh is heating up (Crosby is ahead of the curve, just waiting for the support crew), and Washington (if they win) will be the biggest threat. I will maintain that if Halak keeps playing solid, they will go to the cup finals.

Whatever happens, it's been an awesome playoffs. Lots of great games in round 1!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I would also like to point out how Datsyuk walked the dog on his second goal. Youtube when available.

i should point out that i still stand by him being the best on the planet

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts

i should point out that i still stand by him being the best on the planet

That move to the backhand, but also changing his skating stance and then right back to the forehand and changing his stance again...MAN! So smooth...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

check it at 5:11
    my favorite Habs goal this season
    just like the datsuyk shot i love when great scorers
    know exactly what to do in a given situation
    and surgically operate

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    The key is when Syukes brings it back, he always makes sure to get it over the pad, even when there is no pad in sight.
    he does it all the time

When i was a forward, it was my go-to move. Back then, i was copying Pat LaFontaine.

HALAK

HALAK

what was it 24 of 24 shots? damn

Washington Goal called off right at the start of the 3rd...
    This is tense

HALAK

• HALAK IS BEASTING

Anybody see this? ouchy

• DEALT

They're fucking coming back, I cant stand to watch anymore

• C'EST L'HISTOIRE

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Hahah!.. What a world-class choke job by the Caps. Bring on the Habs, baby!

They're fucking coming back, I cant stand to watch anymore

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!

PHILLY YOU ARE COMING TO BOSTON!!

MONTREAL - SHOCKED THE WORLD!!

I told everyone that the Caps were playoff-soft ... I saw this coming.

AMAZING game from the Habs. Very much like the Pens against the Wings in Game 7 of last year's finals.

H-A-L-A-K!!!!!