TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I am confused about UK politics.

When everyone starts to like the LibDems, doesn't that mean they are about to vote Tory?

Hah, I fucking hope not! I assume it's dissaffected Labour voters that would swing towards the Lib Dems, while dissaffected Tories go towards BNP/UKIP.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=28...117204708297145

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    'Sun' censored poll that showed support for Lib Dems

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...s-1951940.html?

I like the truths

Claim: Clegg is posh

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    1 PMGarden who me 82 2275

2 Rio Merk'd Me Ali J 71 2154
    3 Arse'n'Wenger Marc Dos 77 2137
    4 unity geoff p 90 2135
    5 TShrt, Jeans & Nikes Sir Oskarinho 89 2131
    6 PC brigade Paul Chase 60 2110

Fuck Wanye Wooney for still being injured and the FPL for insisting that Drogba was not going to play, cost me a good 15 points.

Also who is Geoff P, was that one ever claimed?

I know Sir Oskarinho has never been claimed. I see he's also in a league connected to a Parrot lovers forum (wtf?) along with other people from our league, Notso Athletic - mark stowell & Olympique Mayonnaise - David Woodbury (is this the same as Thrope's Olympique Mayonnaise?)

1 Rio Merk'd Me Ali J Senior
    2 Arse'n'Wenger Marc Dos M0ke
    3 PMGarden who me Lefty
    4 Olympique Mayonnais Ben Kopsa THROPE
    5 PC brigade Paul Chase Chizzle
    6 Whitey The Ghost FC Dr. Egon Spengler Some lurker w/ acne and no mates

7 FC Shearios Jake Shears el Sparko
    8 Blown Ankles FC robert bluemke Grope

9 The New Day Co-Op Rob McLauchlan RobSterling
    10 Becky Emporium Lambic Wawa some lurker aged 39 who lives w/ his mum

11 Genius Dream Team GV FiQz DJ Mario

12 TShrt, Jeans & Nikes Sir Oskarinho Ocka aka NOT Senior, honest Guv
    13 Death of Autotune XI Joseph Wieczorek some darkcore turntablist w/ a goatee

14 The Kop Ben Tan republican rap fan and honorary Brit Dolo Yeung

15 Stranded mid-table Gareth Ward a bank clerk

16 Wocsborough mick don some lurker w/ ginger hair and halitosis

17 Manchester Project Paul C ZomB
    18 Dem Wizard Dem J i m s t e r J Jimster, duh
    19 Anskelotti Carlo Anskelotti skel
    20 Laps of Taste Von Duder of Onomy Duderonomy
    21 the dudes abide neil something neil something
    22 Arbour Hill Cobras Ronan Timmins some bloke who's got three nipples

23 Unshaven Ian Nastally Iggy ignasty
    24 Astrophonica United Charlie Fracture this bloke invented darkcore

25 drunk_on_the_pitch jonathan lee jlee
    26 AshleyisaGirl'sName Ed Lee DOR

27 unity geoff p DB Cooper's hair

28 FCLS Aaron Bottge Asstro

29 Hamsterdam All-Stars Paul McGee DocMcCoy
    30 Overpaid and Overfed Dylan Law some lurker furiously punishing his crotch

31 Notso Athletic mark stowell Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys

32 The Soul Gaffer dj prestige dj prestige from flea market funk
    33 catalist a j DJStyles52

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    The whole Rooney situation shat on my chances of ever closing the gap between the top two as well (like I had a chance anyway ). having replaced Torres with The Wayne I've basically been wasting over a tenth of the value of my team on a player who isn't fit for weeks now.

I see Sir Oskarinho is registered as Finnish. Surely we can reduce suspects using that information? Certainly not me though, I don't have the inclination to change one team a week never mind two. Plus the strip lacks my flair technique.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The add-ons were not my addition, just Skel playing agent provocateur.

I see Sir Oskarinho is registered as Finnish.

D'oh, was gonna claim it!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

You could claim Unity. but then you'd have to admit to being a secret Spuds fan. unless it was some cunning double bluff

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Appropriate that my FPL season should rival LFC's for wretchedness.

That said, Stevie G's domestic issues don't seem to be having a negative effect on his game. Extra points for pissing Alistair Campbell off as well. I wonder if Burnley were singing their Djimi Traore song as they went down?

Well, I would say that your quest for the title is...

wait for it........

well and truly.....

Finnish(ed).

Ha ha ha ha.

I'll get my coat.

• three months away at the start of the season did it for my team. i was never going to be able to mount a comeback after that.

would like to get into the top 20 though...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    The lack of Rooney (c)-ism has blown through this bith like a Summer breeze via the Oust factory.

BIGFAT showing dem why he's going to the WC. Where he will live up to his promise, like say, a politician.

Sooooo... how about that BBE thread, huh?

I'm shook like I just witnessed a nasty fight that saw some eye gouges, teeth knocked out, handfuls of hair on the floor, and not a kebab in sight.

or

?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I lol'd

It's getting more and more f---ed up as stuff comes out of the wood work.

I'm greatly enjoying it - it's perked up my Monday no end.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Skel's 'typical germans' remark was straight from the Fergie play book. I LOL'd.

I've always thought Frank was a moron.

Kon & Amir might have suspect views on southern rap but they seem like good guys.

It has made me wonder if, like a Glazer leveraged buy-out of Manure, I could rock up to the bank, explain that I want to take out a massive loan so that I can visit Paycheck's record shop, buy all of his wall-pieces, then comp them, and then sell loads of copies of said comp and make a profit? Could that work? Or would I need to be a name on the scene?

I think you do yourself a disservice L*o. I would imagine DJ Banglash is now at the kind of fame level where he could easily rock his own face on the cover of the said comp.

• It has made me wonder if, like a Glazer leveraged buy-out of Manure, I could rock up to the bank, explain that I want to take out a massive loan so that I can visit Paycheck's record shop, buy all of his wall-pieces, then comp them, and then sell loads of copies of said comp and make a profit? Could that work? Or would I need to be a name on the scene?

you'd definitely need to be a name. in fact, if you were going to do it properly like a true celebrity digger you would limit your involvement to simply making a list of the tracks you want included then letting someone else source, buy and license everything while you receive a fat cheque for allowing your name to be plastered over the front of the record.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    i thought skel was cutting a bit far with that remark. i reckon only us lot saw he was on an ironic windup. the ensuing spat with poster whose name i already forgot was funny too. and then someone having to translate "knob jockey". typical fuckin soulstrut.

I think you do yourself a disservice L*o. I would imagine DJ Banglash is now at the kind of fame level where he could easily rock his own face on the cover of the said comp.

My monthly is called 'Boozaq'; kind of fits the lovely pic.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    i thought skel was cutting a bit far with that remark. i reckon only us lot saw he was on an ironic windup. the ensuing spat with poster whose name i already forgot was funny too. and then someone having to translate "knob jockey". typical fuckin soulstrut.
    Skel is Skel though. Forthright as a muthafucker.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Hello Gents

had a day off from work and a day off of posting, once I realised I was getting bent out of shape in allowing some faceless and inconsequential twerp on the internet to prompt gratuitous (but not wholly inappropriate) use of the C-bomb.

Wish I'd just said he was the most boring poster on the board, which is true and infinitely more cutting.

And nick, just out of interest, what in the post was a bit off? Actually I trimmed off all the really offensive stuff beforehand. No side, just interested to hear how our opinions differ. In my view, he brought up the issue of nationality in the thread title, implying the British like to bootleg.

The double standards on this board are staggering.

"You sound white". I lolled.

The double standards on this board are staggering.

Which is why I quoted Fishmongerfunk's apparent need to address any "slanderous stereotyping", but ability to ignore the thread title. British or not, doesn't even sound like BBE were trying to bootleg, they just got beaten to the copyright holder by Frank.

Ahem, sorry, the REAL copyright holder.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Suspect opinions on race are what this board is all about sadly.

I liked the poast about how the MIA video was off the mark because no white person has ever suffered discrimination.

Or the one about how London has no ethnics living there.

Where are all the Mexicans?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Where are all the Mexicans?

Yes, that was a classic. Just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber.

London is 99.9% white.

Incredible.

The current US passport population stands at 18% of US adults. Source : European Travel Commission. Recent research indicating that Britain is the most popular overseas destination (excluding Canada & Mexico) for US residents. Source: Travel Industry World Yearbook 2000. The top cities for passport ownership are: New York, 38%; San Francisco, 37%; Miami/Fort Lauderdale, 33%; West Palm Beach, 31%; San Diego, 29%; Los Angeles, 27%; Washington DC, 27%. Source: US Office of Central Statistics

That 18% includes all their armed forces too.