TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    She seems... WHOLESOME? Not going to run off with a local gangster or Jermain Defoe. Can cook and clean and that.

And it seems he's always got the teenage slappers on the side for when he wants to shoot some video.

WIN-WIN?

But he's French and playing for a German team. That's a LOSE-LOSE right there so he's net zero.

Anyone offended by that take it to HarveyC.com

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Not exactly Faye Smelter

hahahaha

L*o, are you working for one of the parties?

BTW had my first run-in w/ the activists and leafleters on Monday.

Him: Will you be voting for [local tory boy]?
    Me: Not a chance.
    Him: Why not?
    Me: Does he support proportional representation?
    Him: I very much doubt it.
    Me: That's why he won't be getting my vote. That and the fact that he works for a priveledged, rich public school toff.
    Him: [local Tory boy] didn't go to public school.
    Me: THEN HE'S A FUCKING CLASS TRAITOR THEN INNEE?

(....stomps off, growling, only to be placated by finding nm Rah 'Messages' 12 for 50p in the local chazza.)

i met homie from the english democrats t'other day

him: hi we're the english democrats
    me: are you dudes racists? like the bnp?
    him: nah man. english democrats! st george, you know.
    me: wot the dude that killed the dragon.
    him: erm.
    me: so name me some of your policies.
    him: well, we..
    me: whats your stance on the legalisation of cannabis?
    him: erm
    me: schlaters fool.

LOLs

Barleyesque.

You'd get on with Duder and the man-child Chizzle.

Perhaps a London area round up might be in order for the balmy summer night.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Whoops!

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

Sums up Gordon completely IMHO*.

*And actually, about 99% of this board, Brit contingent included

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Fuck people like her. Seriously. I'm a white, working-class male who's voted Labour all his life, and I am roundly sick to death of people assuming that, because they've got a chip on their shoulder about Eastern European labourers with a better work ethic than their UK counterparts, I share their views. Well, I fucking well don't, so fuck off.

Moreover, LOL and LOL again at bigots taking offence at being called bigots. Again, fuck off. Also, the Tories - party of the homophobe Grayling and a shadow chancellor who called Brown "autistic", who had to suspend a PPC for homophobic remarks and who buddy up to some of the most loathsome, despicable scumbags in the entire EU - and their media fluffers like the Daily Blackshirt, all acting like this is a grave outrage. Again, fuck off. Fuck off and die.

• he should have called her a bigot to her face.

politicians pandering to people with shitty prejudices is the real problem.

Bigot.

Fuck people like her. Seriously. I'm a white, working-class male who's voted Labour all his life, and I am roundly sick to death of people assuming that, because they've got a chip on their shoulder about Eastern European labourers with a better work ethic than their UK counterparts, I share their fews. Well, I fucking well don't, so fuck off.

Moreover, LOL and LOL again at bigots taking offence at being called bigots. Again, fuck off. Also, the Tories - party of the homophobe Grayling and a shadow chancellor who called Brown "autistic", who had to suspend a PPC for homophobic remarks and who buddy up to some of the most loathsome, despicable scumbags in the entire EU - and their media fluffers like the Daily Blackshirt, all acting like this is a grave outrage. Again, fuck off. Fuck off and die.

i like this post.

i must say though.. hasn't brown watched the thick of it? why is he watching glee instead? that was a textbook sky news microphone parr and i can't believe he fell for it.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I warmed more to Brown in those few seconds inside the car than any of the already horribly uncomfortable attempts he was having to have a friendly chat about it with the bigot before hand.

Then I heard his attempts at swerving it on the Vine interview and went back to shaking my head at him all over again.

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

Moreover, LOL and LOL again at bigots taking offence at being called bigots. Again, fuck off. Fuck off and die.

So can I say that sounds very bigotted of you monsieur McCoy?

But seriously, I agree with what your saying, but it's all about how they play the game, and what kind of spin gets put on any and every event. The final election debate should be interesting.

i bet theres a spin doctor cluster-fuck meeting of epic proportions going on right now. malcolm tucker would be proud.

he should have called her a bigot to her face.

politicians pandering to people with shitty prejudices is the real problem.

Exactly. If you're going to call out Cameron over some of the company he keeps, you ought to be taking a harder line on the domestic equivalent. At the very least, he ought to have said, well, I completely disagree with your point of view on this, and left her twisting in the wind. Now, he's the one doing the twisting. EPIC FAIL.

Moreover, LOL and LOL again at bigots taking offence at being called bigots. Again, fuck off. Fuck off and die.

So can I say that sounds very bigotted of you monsieur McCoy?

But seriously, I agree with what your saying, but it's all about how they play the game, and what kind of spin gets put on any and every event. The final election debate should be interesting.

Heh. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated, but if you toss around racist epithets and deal in narrow-minded stereotypes, you can't really complain when others do unto you. At least, I don't think so. As ye reap, etc.

Someone put the kettle on.

Nice Cuppa.

Nice Cuppa.

english break-fest? or john coltrane and lady grey?

Nice Cuppa.

english break-fest? or john coltrane and lady grey?

Yorkshire tea, lie-yk t'ee us'd t'be.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    I'll have skel's Ginger Nuts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Serious doe on the tea front I am yet to tire of Redbush (again, ). Does indeed go well with Ginger Nuts.

IMHO.

Never had redbush (shut it Skel), but gingernuts are the truth when it comes to the dunking experience (Skel...).

So...

1. donny mccullough ? from the heart (kon's multi remix)
    2. the mazyck project ? more power to you
    3. randolph baker ? gettting next to you
    4. fred prescott and the jeff band ? come fly with me
    5. s.f.b ? burnin' up (kon's edit)
    6. gerard 'pj' browne ? sexy lady
    7. twilight ? play my game
    8. the edge of daybreak ? e.o.d
    9. kenny mann jr & liquid pleasure band ? tin top (pt.1 & 2) kon's edit
    10. taxie ? rock don't stop
    11. backyard construction ? i want your lovin
    12. bomp feat austi and jones ? funk ina ghatto
    13. dizzy k ? saturday night raps
    14. bomp ? disco power
    15. tee mac feat majorie barnes ? living everyday
    16. effi duke and the love family ? the time is come
    17. christy essien igbokwe ? you can't change a man
    18. harry mosco ? step on
    19. doris ebong ? boogie trip[/b]
    20. galaxy ? galaxy
    21. dizzy k ? take it to the dj

Should I be buying up multiple copies of this CD w/ unliscenced track as it will soon be deleted? Future ebay gold? Print off the 16 page rant as an insert?

• speaking of the whole frank/bbe thing, did anyone catch the little nugget on the djhistory board about how his trips to new york and africa came about...?

I really should be doing some writing (the sort that pays), but instead I've just finished washing the back windows, and I'm now lounging in the garden with a crisp, cold Eastern European beer and this on full blast;

http://open.spotify.com/user/moggieboy/playlist/3itIALK339v6FQ95lPhtWg

Now playing: James White & the Blacks - Contort Yourself.

Serious doe on the tea front I am yet to tire of Redbush (again, ). Does indeed go well with Ginger Nuts.

IMHO.

it's all about custard creams man. part the biscuit and lick out the centre.

speaking of the whole frank/bbe thing, did anyone catch the little nugget on the djhistory board about how his trips to new york and africa came about...?

No. do tell...

Duder, I would have thought that the whole unedifying/brilliant Frank thing would have killed off any listening enjoyment. Notwithstanding the fact that the afrofunk/disco thing is tepid.

Where's DJ Mario at?

BTW I did print a copy of that thread off, just to see which big SS dudes didn't feel the need to have an opinion, despite the fact that they're pretty much ready to have one on every other subject.

Whole load of up in that bith

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    It's all about the Marks & Sparks Jaffa Cakes, but they have been nowhere to be found for a while now. They better not have stopped doing 'em.

If you a a Jaffa Cake aficionado you need these in your life. I actively don't like the McVities ones now.

• speaking of the whole frank/bbe thing, did anyone catch the little nugget on the djhistory board about how his trips to new york and africa came about...?

No. do tell...

Duder, I would have thought that the whole unedifying/brilliant Frank thing would have killed off any listening enjoyment. Notwithstanding the fact that the afrofunk/disco thing is tepid.

Where's DJ Mario at?

BTW I did print a copy of that thread off, just to see which big SS dudes didn't feel the need to have an opinion, despite the fact that they're pretty much ready to have one on every other subject.

Whole load of up in that bith

here: http://www.djhistory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55249&page=4

What's also partly comical is Frank portraying himself as a hardcore and focused digger willing to travel near and far whereas his time spent in NY and Guinea are a direct byproduct of his wife's job (if recall correctly, an NGO or a [quasi] UN-related body) so he's in these locations not by ardent ambition and determination, but on the leash of his significant other (and her postings). And to while away the time given no discernible skills? Might as well trawl for records...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    That really is the thread that keeps on giving. The DjHistory one is the only time Fwank hasn't appeared from his spiderhole to tell people off, whilst making sure to let everyone know just how great he is.