• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Bah. Sqrew u guyz im goin home

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Get well soon Senior

Come out for a sammich next week? Fine weather-R

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Who says a footballer's life is easy?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    why did sir alex leave nani on the bench against chelsea at first???

who is more useless,tall and lanky

berbatov or anelka?

Nani/Rafael/Valencia/rooney is some solid building blocks for the future

just get scholes out and keep giggs in a raul role

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Berbatov by a mile. Un*ted fans must surely agree. Re: the future of Salford - with that squad? Un*ted down but not out.

Chelsea's title to give away now, doe.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Get well soon Senior

pub lunch, standard. outside seating-r

You up for it Nick?

Tuesday or Wednesday. I have some records for Senior.

It is not so much altruism, more of a record-karma experiment. In return for outing the chud I'm expecting to find a minty 'Down In The Village' laying on the pavement anytime soon. Although possibly the karma doesn't quite work like that.

i guess i must have plucked your 4 leaf clover.. it rained morden sole yesterday.

What moder did you find?

I just received a Jazz Sluts 12 ('Fuchi') mailbox find from the bay today.

nothing that would melt any faces, just linx type stuff. uk boogie whatever.

down in the village you mean tubby hayes?

only seen that once in my life.

YES

I don't ever want to pay the ebay rate, I fully expect to find it for peanuts in a charity shop or in an old lady's attic one day. It's my trench and I am entitled to it.

Record karma, time to do your thing.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    I wonder if my dad has it (the Tubby). His crates are deep but his storage and sorting methods are akin to Steptoe Sr.

BTW my dad has actually sold a few CDs of his own, he and his mate do stand up and ukulele numbers in between Irish Guards Voice Choir sets (which he also does). I have yet to hear it doe, having already endured a lifetime of his jokes and George Formby moves.

He also owns a banjo signed by Chas AND Dave.

DEAL.

I wonder if my dad has it (the Tubby). His crates are deep but his storage and sorting methods are akin to Steptoe Sr.

Please find out. STAT.

BTW my dad has actually sold a few CDs of his own, he and his mate do stand up and ukulele numbers in between Irish Guards Voice Choir sets (which he also does).

b/w

DEAL.

Hate to tell you this jim, but without that gyppo drummer's scrawl it's worthless.

• I fully expect to find it for peanuts in a charity shop or in an old lady's attic one day. It's my trench and I am entitled to it.
    Haha, what you forgot to put is that in your trench there is the largest proportion of jazz collectros per m2 than anywhere else in the world (well, apart from Japan maybe).

I have quite a lot of Brazilian chud i'd like to shift, all free (just pay for postage). Can one of you dudes help me clear some shelf space. Please.

• So it's Man Utd vs Barca in the final then.

Mate, you trying to steal my record karma?

There's only a finite amount to go round.

I want your britfunk 12s, but I won't be mad if you can throw me Bananeira on 45 and any good Marcos Valle albums from the mid 70s when he had shaggy hair and a coke habit.

In return I can shower you with Pucho and Leo's Sunnshippp re-issues, along with early 12s by the Karminsky duo donated when we were still mates.

• mid-70's marcos valle isn't brazillian chud

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I have quite a lot of Brazilian chud i'd like to shift, all free (just pay for postage). Can one of you dudes help me clear some shelf space. Please.

If it's 80s fusion (or Bebeto wearing a scat mat), I am game.

Dudernip
    Apparently a Dutch Indonesian with English as possibly fourth language. Charming 'Vehicle' style soulful horn-rocker with breaks

Not bad

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I keep thinking they're talking about Micky Hazzard.

ha me too.

• Think about it - your karma + mine, we're really doubling the amount available

I'm not quite at the stage where i can let my hi tension 12s go.

i can however dole out records compiled by DJ Cliffy, spun by Andy Votel. I have a nice copy of Sivuca's aint no sunshine 45 somewhere that i can deal without having. Lets tarde.

• (or Bebeto wearing a scat mat)
    I have a Bebeto LP (Esperancas Mil) in the chud pile, holler at me. Its condition isn't the best though.

I have the live and studio Sivuca albums but could easily live with a minty 45 of it.

Throw in a couple of brazilian lps on the funky fusion tip and I'll send over the minty Leo's Sunship re, Pucho re and a couple of other bits

BTW my dad has actually sold a few CDs of his own, he and his mate do stand up and ukulele numbers in between Irish Guards Voice Choir sets (which he also does). I have yet to hear it doe, having already endured a lifetime of his jokes and George Formby moves.

DEAL.

your dad might well do. check for neil ardleys and stan traceys and joe harriotts too, you never know. only one i came up on ever is "Under Milk Wood", w/ starless and bible black. fiver. lets face it it looks awful right, how could an album about poetry be any good.

i reckon theres heaps of those albums in private collections owned by the kind of folks you see down ronnie scotts, the old man flatcap jazzfag real ale massive. they can't have been pressed in private raer numbers, those dudes were pop at one stage.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

So it's Man Utd vs Barca in the final then.

• Do any of these lot take your fancy then:

The sivuca 45 is rather minty, OG london sleeve too

I already have the Leo's Sunshipp, but can deal with it being in my trades box.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Get well soon Senior

pub lunch, standard. outside seating-r

Absolutely, wouldn't miss it for the world. Let me know when's good for you as I appear to have the freedom of the city at the moment. Let's hope it's as nice as this afternoon.

Sky 3 are showing the 98/99 season as well on TV this afternoon, it's as if they could feel my pain.

Do any of these lot take your fancy then:

The sivuca 45 is rather minty, OG london sleeve too

I already have the Leo's Sunshipp, but can deal with it being in my trades box.

I'll trust your judgement! That Deodato is a bit rank IIRC. The one with Lemmy lounging round like a street ho on crack looks promising.

pm your address, I'll respond.

Even better, get down here for a day out and meet up with the London suit-monkey City brigade.