TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• I'll trust your judgement! That Deodato is a bit rank IIRC. The one with Lemmy lounging round like a street ho on crack looks promising.

pm your address, I'll respond.

Even better, get down here for a day out and meet up with the London suit-monkey City brigade.
    Yeah, the Deodato isn't great, but it has some breaks, yo!

The sivuca will be fine, i can't promise anything on the others. PM being sent over shortly.

Suit monkey brigade meets lazy student collectro, it will eventually happen! hopefully this summer sometime.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    That's quite a nice track, you could make a blap from the first 2 bars.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Yeah the little 'Alan Price on skag' instro is pretty, and then dude opens his pipes and it's all visions of the Cointreau ad slimeball molesting 13 y.o. schoolgirls and giving it the Gallic shrug afterwards.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    Would love an instro as his voice has the loudest levels. Also the wind section bit interacting with the deep strings is wicked.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    Hey Mario,

Make your flag smaller than 991px ? 700px because it slows the pages down! Simple resize in Irfanview (free download) should do it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Uhhhh Whats up Brits? Does Sony or FIFA hate England?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/08/sony-and-fifa-release-more-details-on-world-cup-2010-3d-broadcas/

No possible 3D matches for England until they reach the finals???

• Hey Mario,

Make your flag smaller than 991px ? 700px because it slows the pages down! Simple resize in Irfanview (free download) should do it.
    Done. Let me know if the new size is still a problem.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Yeah the little 'Alan Price on skag' instro is pretty, and then dude opens his pipes and it's all visions of the Cointreau ad slimeball molesting 13 y.o. schoolgirls and giving it the Gallic shrug afterwards.

I heard "I knew your mother well"

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Finally! (Liverpool-r)

Mario

click on the Midnite track above and go into my soundcloud, have upped the 16 main tracks from Old School Classics. I've not done the sixties, thirties, underscores or stabs as there's too many.

LOL someone on soundcloud now following me on the strength of the Roni Griffiths track. Charity digging VINDICATED.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Bobby Zamora.

Looks like a beautiful day, must resist urge to sit inside playing MW2.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Bobby Zamora for England?

I think he deserves the chance.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

Looks like a beautiful day, must resist urge to sit inside playing MW2.

We already got our fix of yelling 'cunt' at the TV screen for hours at a time from the week's football.

Saying that I might load up COD5:W@W and shoot a load of Germans in the head repeatedly instead.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ha ha. I was this close to loading up Fifa 10 on Wednesday night and replaying the match with "Junior" added to the United squad. Sadly I realised this would indicate little emotional progress had been made since my childhood days of recreating matches with my friends in the street and had to kill the urge.

It's semi embarrassing but I don't see why we can't give Zamora a try, anyone other than f*cking Heskey.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    +1 for Zamora. Shit, they were giving caps to Vassell not so long ago.

It's the back 4 I am more worried about.

shoot a load of Germans in the head repeatedly

Apparently you can get arrested for this these days.
    What is the world coming to?

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    f*ckin hell you bastards are up early

skel don't you balleur me son i know how you roll

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    His goal last night was beautifully taken. If he can keep up his run of good form, I think he could be a surprise in WC.

He's no Messi, but he offers a good all round, solid option that most of the other second strikers don't.

I'll bring you a little vinyl gift next week.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Finally! (Liverpool-r)

I always believed.

Last night was the first time in months - possibly all season, in fact - that I've actually enjoyed watching us play. If we'd been able to do that in the league, this thread would be half as long as it is because all the United and Arsenal lot in here would have F*ck-all to talk about. We'd probably still be in the CL and all. Never mind, though - after the miserable, wretched season we've had up until now (both on and off the pitch), I'll happily embrace the possibility of an all-English UEFA Cup final, with us ultimately becoming the most successful club in the history of the competition.

Speaking of which, congrats to Fulham, that rare thing - a club from West London whose fans and players aren't all complete and utter shithouses. Proof of what you can achieve when you let a good coach do his thing with a decent bunch of players. It's for these reasons we won't take any special pleasure in doing you on May 12th.

that rare thing - a club from West London whose fans and players aren't all complete and utter shithouses.

Hang about, there's only three teams in West London - and one of them is Brentford.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Could any of you fellas educate me on what are some good Balearic tunes?

Preferably the 80s synthy kind, not the jangly Gypsy Kings type stuff.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    that rare thing - a club from West London whose fans and players aren't all complete and utter shithouses.

Hang about, there's only three teams in West London - and one of them is Brentford.

Heh.

Chelsea
    Fulham
    QPR
    Brentford

So, you're not far off. I was just trying to contrive an opportunity to take a dig at Chelsea.

I always put QPR down as a joke shop rather than a football club

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts

can of worms. it means so many things to different people. it can mean toto - africa as much as it can mean t-coy - carino

be more specific. are you talking about cosmic island house, beardy music, or naff records that work well on the floor even though they're shit

Nick, what do you think of the Cafe Del Mar series?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

can of worms. it means so many things to different people. it can mean toto - africa as much as it can mean t-coy - carino

be more specific. are you talking about cosmic island house, beardy music, or naff records that work well on the floor even though they're shit

Well, I dunno is the honest answer. I've been listening the Spofity Balearic channel, that I think I got from Dj History, most of it isn't really doing much for me. But I know there must be some quality in there somewhere.

http://open.spotify.com/user/jolyongreen/playlist/6dVaSFTshqzC5u3xUViTAj

Anything that falls in between Coctua Twins, Vangelis and early house.

• Could any of you fellas educate me on what are some good Balearic tunes?

you're on the wrong forum... you should try here: http://www.djhistory.com/forum/

also there are a bunch of balearic mixese here: http://testpressing.org/

in particular: http://testpressing.org/2010/03/27/mix-balearic-beats-voume-2/