Post a pic of the best T-shirt you own

123457»

Comments

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    rr, I've never owned any records on the label, but thought this was a pretty cool free gift for spending over 10k at disk union a few years back:

• I'm glad you like them. I use a HP printer, heat transfer paper & a heat press. That heat press really puts them on there. Let me know what you need and we'll work out the details. I think I'm going to do this Ruth Brown shirt I've been wanting to do. I'll post it this weekend, if all goes well.

• Amadeus mask minus Liberty Bell equals tragic drum fire?

Hint:

Mardi Gras wihout the bells=

• found this one in a new york thrift store...old promotional Blood & Fire shirt...it's way too big for me so i never wear it but look at it for inspiration

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

• Anyone want to do some trades

heres 3 of many

• My best T has got holes on the back. Looks hardcore, and could become a trend if you ask me. My camera is too difficult to hook up, so no picture.

• this picture does not do this t-shirt justice, but i have no camera right now

• My masterpiece: (also my first SS avatar)

I did it as an iron-on but it disintegrated after a few washes. I need to recreate this.

Other faves:

Sports Center baseball-related

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Just picked up two film nerd limited run shirts one of my favorite local artists drew for my local video store

$12 each!

Herzog/Kinski

Sam Peckinpah

• calkutacalkuta 160 Posts

not the best ive ever owned but for now i guess its my favourite shirt that i have, but back in the day i had a sick Public Enemy shirt black with the silver baseball style public enemy on the front and the target logo on the back, thats probably my favourite ever

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    damnn i want that peckinpah shirt

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

What a lady....Damn.

Ha! I was born on October 30th, 1983! I need that one!

• minimini 879 Posts
    Few of my favorites

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Herzog/Kinski

Sam Peckinpah

F**K, those are possible the best shirts I've seen on here so far. Is this a recent run they just did or was it a while back?