Post a pic of the best T-shirt you own

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

THis one's the metal band Ministry, but the artwork is by dude called Pusshead - I believe he did a lot of skateboard art in the '90s.

Did stuff for Metallica too. And the cover of Dr. Octagonecologyst if I'm not mistaken.

The Bulk release or the MoWax? MoWax cover art is a severed fore arm. Not so good really. Love the Bulk cover though.

Haha, I actually had that shirt. That was my favorite in like 1992 or 93 along with that ugly-ass all-over print Metallica shirt that everyone had after the Black Album came out. The one that referenced all their album covers. I wish I had a picture.
    93? Weird to think that I've been wearing that on-and-off since then.
    I also have this Nirvana tee with a yellow smiley face on the front, and on the back it reads

Lilly livered
    flower sniffin
    kitty pettin
    corporate rock whores[/b]
    (or something like that)

I thought this was the shit, but one day I met a girl who was wearing a Nirvana tee with a silver smiley face...

and on the back of hers it was real swear words instead!

Punk ass
    mother f*ckin'
    shit packin'

We were going to the same further ed college, and I could never bring myself to wear my censored verison. Envy envy envy.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I like that Style Wars & the Tamla. Here are a few shirts I've made for myself & others. Haven't used the press in a while. I need to get back to this. Great thread!
    100_1247.JPG100_1246.JPG

FRONT
    100_1256.JPG
    BACK
    100_1257.JPG

Those prints look great. What kind of printer do you use? It's not just those iron on sheets is it?

b/w

You take special orders?

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

Here's me DJing in my favourite t-shirt... can you make out who it is in each little circle? I start consistently great conversations with people based solely on their reactions to seeing this shirt.

OH Shit! I have that T-shirt too! I picked it up in Sydney the day I went up to see Daft Punk at the end of 07.

You're right its the ulitmate conversation starter. I met so many people at the festival!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Yo anyone got the classique "Philly Blunts" joint?

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

where can i get that?

the brand is Mont la Roc.

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/newsflash/Mont-La-Roc---New-Range/

don't know about where you can buy online

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

another one of my papa's b-ball set, it was featured here on the troplicalia blog but you can see it better below that i like it because it feature records and basketball:

Yeah, that's why I like this pic too. But seriouzly, AK, get yourself to nightmarkets in Bangkok sometime. Stalls there are stuffed with hundreds of 70s tees. My friend pulled a full length print Bobba Fet head portrait for under a dollar. He has, but does not wear.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    another one of my faves...buster from arrested

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    A friend found this weird Red Dwarf shirt for me years ago at a thrift store, best show ever...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    This image was slightly photoshopped. The shirt itself has no white and has airbrushed blush.

must posses this!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This image was slightly photoshopped. The shirt itself has no white and has airbrushed blush.

must posses this!

That's a winner.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    this is gonna be my next tshirt, i may have to make a plaque of it too:

I'll take one Burning Train, one Commander, and one Sholay with dudes in the motorcycle w/sidecar.
    okthxbai

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts

What a lady....Damn.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    this is gonna be my next tshirt, i may have to make a plaque of it too:

I'll take one Burning Train, one Commander, and one Sholay with dudes in the motorcycle w/sidecar.
    okthxbai

but no Gabbar Singh?
    sholay would be wicked!

• i used to make my own back in the day......
    vincent price was my 1st

but now my
    RUN
    LBC is my number1

• this is gonna be my next tshirt, i may have to make a plaque of it too:

okthxbai

but no Gabbar Singh?
    sholay would be wicked!

That guy on the right kind of looks like Cosmo...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    The B side of this thread is "Muthhuffas need to learn how to photograph/post pics properly!"

With like "Sholay style" on it or somethin.
    Hot fiyah!

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

must posses this!

I do actually plan on making a new screen and printing some up. I'll let you know. I found this probably 15 years ago and it remains my favorite t-shirt.

• ive been f*ckin around with the avery tshirt label things.
    i made one with doom saying "every moment is vital! every second counts" but i played ball in it and the colors ran a little.

made this today:
    its from an old postcard that i found that was dated 1905

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts

Amadeus mask minus Liberty Bell equals tragic drum fire?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Amadeus mask minus Liberty Bell equals tragic drum fire?

Hint:

• ive been f*ckin around with the avery tshirt label things.
    i made one with doom saying "every moment is vital! every second counts" but i played ball in it and the colors ran a little.

made this today:

yo ho ho and a bucket full o crabs T !!!

Make me one that has this on it and says PRACTICE??? in big letters on the back?

pretty pleez

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I don't really rely on Tees very much BUT i just happen to be wearing my most Soulstrutty T-shirt at the moment and my camera happens to be out on the desk so:

My best though is the vintage OG I found years back with this drawing on it (sans text of course):

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Supreme Classic

ArkitipxCommonwealth Stacks
    Front

Back

The One My Wife Forbids me to Wear!

R. Crumb for Supreme

Possibly my Favorite EVAR!

• I need this

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    slightly inspired by johnboylayas quest for that Bell t shirt.

Fresh, one of the few times I may have inspired another thread here.

Anyway, here are some of mine. Some of these I could never fit in, while others I haven't worn in years.

damn them bootleggers get around. I got the same Syndicate t shit around 94...
    Still got it but mines all fucked up... Does yours have the tags in the back..Ice T Evil E etc?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    damn them bootleggers get around. I got the same Syndicate t shit around 94... Still got it but mines all fucked up... Does yours have the tags in the back..Ice T Evil E etc?

Nah, mine is just 1-sided.

• sorry that blue jays t is LAME. It screams "I camp out for sneakers".

my fav was this david robinson t-shirt I had as a kid. Remember those big headed cartoon caricature sports star t-shirts in the late 80's/early 90's? I think it was Salem that made it.

My current favs are experimental jetset t's.

Here is the Charger shirt..

For Drez

PE

Joker IHU, ahahahahaha

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Remember those big headed cartoon caricature sports star t-shirts in the late 80's/early 90's? I think it was Salem that made it.

Undrcrwn makes 'em now. I posted this before, but this is another of my favorites (not my photo, obviously):