Post a pic of the best T-shirt you own

Comments

• CBearCBear 902 Posts

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    =zappa

-my friend made this for me, its an image of zappa playing cricket with a guitar...sounds like it belongs in some family guy recall

Looks like W.G. Grace - England cricketer

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    this is gonna be my next tshirt, i may have to make a plaque of it too:

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    some great ones in here!!

(love the husqvarna shirt..)

here's a few I like .. all found at thrift stores

and the back... can't f&*%k with this statement!

I know it isn't a "t-shirt" but it has short sleeves..heh.. i just like the logo

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    some great ones in here!!

(love the husqvarna shirt..)

That Husqvarna shirt was made from an OG screen from the 70's. The building I work in was the birthplace of Dirt Bikes in the late 60s / earyly 70s. There's an old warehouse back there that's like a time capsule. They used to screen print all the shop/team shirts there, and all the 35 year old screens are still back there. A friend of mine restored some of the screens and is making prints from them.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Where can you get this one?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    honorable mentions

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    here's some I silk screened.

I think this is my fave

wustof heads know the deal

homemade iron on!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• i have so many!

Minnie Riperton cancer run:

sponsored by:

• for the Mr. Show headz:

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Crazypoprock wins with the Ripperton and Boyz to Men joints.

• Reo speedwagon found at a thrift...front:

back:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm wearing this right now:

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I used to silkscreen myself.

did a custom job for my friend Neal 10 years ago, letters made by hand.
    I love how the waterbased ink wore out here:

While this one is Plastisol, oilbased ink that will last longer than the textile:

I worked for the company that did these and I got to change the colors, only one copy in existence like this, the rest was letters purple and Christina in black ink on white shirts. Hard to believe I used to be such a skinny motherfucker, I wore my shirts in kid sizes. Haven't worn this in 8 -no, 10 years for obvious reasons:

some merchandise from my old party:

works well for many occasions:

Another custom job I did:

tour shirt 1990, some of the best live shows ever. Only shirt here that I didn't print myself:

• anyone know how to make the tie-die shirts where you can draw on it beforehand

• here are a few more originals from the vaults:

THIS GUY:

THIS HILLBILLY, i think this one i found at second mile in philly in high school:

My Dad took my brother and I to this show with Public Enemy when we were little and this was his shirt:

for white boys the world over who 'play that funky music'...what a bad song!! cute shirt though:

THIS BLOKE:

THESE BROS:

God I really have this particular bunch tucked away, I just do not wear them these days much, not for quite a few years, too trendy and ironic and far from my current steez for sure, but I love them still.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

and the back... can't f&*%k with this statement!

I WANT THIS SHIRT!

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    This image was slightly photoshopped. The shirt itself has no white and has airbrushed blush.

• I like that Style Wars & the Tamla. Here are a few shirts I've made for myself & others. Haven't used the press in a while. I need to get back to this. Great thread!
    100_1247.JPG100_1246.JPG
    100_0676.JPG
    100_0675.JPG
    100_0674.JPG
    100_0673.JPG
    100_0651.JPG
    100_0441.JPG
    100_0139.JPG
    100_0136.JPG
    FRONT
    100_1256.JPG
    BACK
    100_1257.JPG

Picked this up when I was home. FRONT
    Picture 002.jpg
    BACK
    Picture 001.jpg

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    There's an old warehouse back there that's like a time capsule. They used to screen print all the shop/team shirts there, and all the 35 year old screens are still back there. A friend of mine restored some of the screens and is making prints from them.

New holy grail quests?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    http://www.divshare.com/img/6434285-87f.jpg[/img]]

[image=http://www.divshare.com/img/6434285-87f.jpg" border=0 />[/img]

this has stretched my up-loading skills a tad. Please to clicky for larger images, and then rotate head accordingly.

THis one's the metal band Ministry, but the artwork is by dude called Pusshead - I believe he did a lot of skateboard art in the '90s.

The back of the Black Sunday tee reminds me of the art of H.R. Geiger.

This one really is FUCT. Ooops.

Front above, back underneath... this is a relly well-made, heavy duty tee, one I've worn the most maybe, legend underneath MAMBO reads "Heir of the Dog", which I take as a euphemism for "Son of a Bitch"

I was given this by friends who work as journalists in Bangkok. They invited my friend Will and me to see Sporty Spice's concert... she was in her lesbo-for-promo-phase, and was most def NOT sporty at the time. She was wearing jeans and ripped tee, looked like Meatloaf, nothing like the shirt given away backstage.

Hand-me-down 'sox tee from my dad... probably my oldest tee I guess.

This last one is same image both sides. Everytime I wear it I get asked about it. Deathbox was the name that Flip Skateboards started out as, they nearly folded, got some backing and relaunched as Flip. Think it was an Oxford-based thing, perhaps connected to Tom Penny (from Oxford too).

I have a crush on this photograph

I'd wear this one. Lovely shade of colours.

And I LOVE chocolate.

Really digging this (if they ever reprint it in a nomal size):

from here

Schweet design.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

THis one's the metal band Ministry, but the artwork is by dude called Pusshead - I believe he did a lot of skateboard art in the '90s.

Did stuff for Metallica too. And the cover of Dr. Octagonecologyst if I'm not mistaken.

Haha, I actually had that shirt. That was my favorite in like 1992 or 93 along with that ugly-ass all-over print Metallica shirt that everyone had after the Black Album came out. The one that referenced all their album covers. I wish I had a picture.