Post a pic of the best T-shirt you own

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    yeah, i got that same eric b and ra shirt.bought it from bill's records and tapes when i was a teen.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    AK - How much you want for the Rakim shirt?

• bought it from bill's records and tapes when i was a teen.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    also got epmd and luther vandross heat, but no camera.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bought it from bill's records and tapes when i was a teen.
    ah yes,the infamous back room. but supposedly that was reserved for if you got caught shoplifting. i never got caught.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    my camera is bust otherwise id be all over this thread.

i used to collect old band tees as wll, AK: your picks are killing me, i lost my collection to some ratfink ex flatmate who jacked the lot and was never seen again.

im talking bootleg stones tour shirts from the 70s, hendrix tour shirts, ill epmd and PE shirts, f*ckin hall and oates shirts, huey lewis and the news (ride or die), priest, a f*ckin LED ZEPPELIN TOIUR SHIRT FROM THE 70s... damn, now im angry all over again.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i love my winnipeg jets t-shirt

• AK, what Miami spot (South Floridian related)?

this spot in hollywood beach that was shuttered and one day it was mysteriously open. A very impatient and clearly sheltered hasidic woman was in charge and the vibes were weird, real weird and she was asking me personal questions. New never worn things from no later than 1982 all of them, with the original tags on them. I went nuts in there buying shit. i honestly don't think there was even a name except "beach funtimes" or something like that.

phonegone i hadn't thought of selling Rakim, but i would guess you could find one on the bay if you stuck to it?

my camera is bust otherwise id be all over this thread.

i used to collect old band tees as wll, AK: your picks are killing me, i lost my collection to some ratfink ex flatmate who jacked the lot and was never seen again.

im talking bootleg stones tour shirts from the 70s, hendrix tour shirts, ill epmd and PE shirts, f*ckin hall and oates shirts, huey lewis and the news (ride or die), priest, a f*ckin LED ZEPPELIN TOIUR SHIRT FROM THE 70s... damn, now im angry all over again.

NZ I feel your pain on losing your originals to that cretin thief so here's a KISS:

Healthy Habits related tee represent:

another one of my papa's b-ball set, it was featured here on the troplicalia blog but you can see it better below that i like it because it feature records and basketball:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I stopped doing other peoples advertising a long time ago.

But I kept a few of my favorite ts.

Sometimes I wear them.

Favs:
    Clifton Chenier from about 80, might have been his last tour.

Stanton cartridge give away.

Lady Smith Black Mambaso Dreams t.

Total Experience Gospel Choir.

Camden Yards All Star Game.

I found a fear and loathing in las vegas t-shirt at the thrift store that I dig.

• I found a fear and loathing in las vegas t-shirt at the thrift store that I dig.

show and prove!

AK you are repping t shirts hardest, holy shit I can't believe that phillies shirt it's

NZ I can relate to your theft, I had a lot of mine disappear that way too

• I screened the 84 tigers thing myself. sadly, I'm too fat now to wear any of these

I no longer wear shirts with designs on them -- just into plain black t's.

• I don't wear it but vintage....

Bulls Power

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    Always my favorite

• bought it from bill's records and tapes when i was a teen.
    ah yes,the infamous back room. but supposedly that was reserved for if you got caught shoplifting. i never got caught.

did bill try to charge you $50 because it was an "import."

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Always my favorite

V that out and Simon Cowell that shit.

I found a fear and loathing in las vegas t-shirt at the thrift store that I dig.

show and prove!

AK you are repping t shirts hardest, holy shit I can't believe that phillies shirt it's

NZ I can relate to your theft, I had a lot of mine disappear that way too

the back of the shirt is kinda lame but i like it

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Here's a pic of me in my very favorite T-shirt of all time. I hand stitched it all over the whole t-shirt in black stitching and hand cut it and had it for like ten years, then it was lost or stolen last month....if anyone ever sees someone wearing this, please steal it back for me!

I like this..

The t-shirt that is

I 3 Dinosaur Jr

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts

Ha! Too much chest hair for me to do that, I'm afraid.

• V that out and Simon Cowell that shit.

Hasn't stopped Simon...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Hasn't stopped Simon...

Doesn't mean it shouldn't.

• i was trying to find a pic of this Fleetwood Mac shirt I have that I like..its an old 70s iron on, unfrotunately I have washed and dried it too many times and it has pretty much disintegrated...I found a pic...seeing the price, I wish I hadnt ruined mine...dang
    http://americanringer.com/pres/search.asp?searchPhrase=fleetwood

I have a brown , OG, qualude "rorer 714" tshirt that gets some wear as well..

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Always my favorite

Throw some V's on that bitch.

• here's another old philly one, and i find it to be funny but i don't get too into graphic tees at all, and it's giant so i wear it seldom:

• here's another old philly one, and i find it to be funny but i don't get too into graphic tees at all, and it's giant so i wear it seldom:

that looks like it's been worn quite a bit. So far, as your philly t-shirts go AK i am into this one more:

F*ck a reissue.
    Strictly originals.

Here is a weird an wonderful tee with a story, what's weird is this tee is from the 1980 World Series, way before Obama's Yes We Can, I got this down in Miami a few years back at the weirdest store on the planet, but that's another thread.
    Anyway I loved wearing it this fall when I took the pic, it worked to combine the 2008 Phillies pride and the Obama support.

like obviously

• This is a pic of my Know Your Rights Clash T from the 1986 world tour...it's falling apart, ripped everywhere, still the best, still wearable.

Here is a pic of me in my "Jefferson Airplane Loves You" T, not authentically vintage, but great nonetheless....

The best one I own is definitely my red sleevless Descendents Bonus Tour shirt with full color artwork of a carton man drinking a cup of coffee on the front., totally worn to perfection...unfortunately no picture.

I remember those! And dude selling em for ten bucks a pop outside on third st. first fridays...

• not necessarily the best tshirts i own cuz that would be my tv tshirt my lil cousin made for me out of puffy paints. but these were on my photobucket. mostly food related joints.

weiner joint in slo

japanese fishcake (kamaboko)

kebab kid british boner dog fast food joint.cant really see it but im way up in the top left by the record players. coincidentally this dj set up was up against a cliff which i accidentally fell off of that nite whilst holding a new order bizarre love triangle 12"

po' folks diner "im po but im proud" logo on the back that is awesome. this is a real shitty picture tho on a nite when i went all around socal eating pastrami burritos aka the original fusion cuisine and i had the fire shits for 2 days

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts