Free Masons - Do You Believe?

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

For instance, the US attack on Afghanistan that followed 9-11...to us, that only sprang up as a reaction to the terrorist attacks on us. But no, there's all sorts of documentation out there that proves that the invasion was in the works long before 9-11.

Wait ... the US had plans and strategy in place to invade a country
    and war with a government that they considered hostile, Big>BEFORE/Big> 9/11
    took place?! ASTONISHING!!!!

• i want to preserve this thread in a mason jar and sniff it when i feel down in the dumps

• For instance, the US attack on Afghanistan that followed 9-11...to us, that only sprang up as a reaction to the terrorist attacks on us. But no, there's all sorts of documentation out there that proves that the invasion was in the works long before 9-11.

lol. the US military had plans to invade Afghanistan, a country known to be harboring terrorists since the mid-90's? and then they did it?

MASONS!

Harvey, what do you think the military does in peace time? They develop plans to invade other countries and prepare for such eventualities. that's what they do. shit we prolly have a plan on the books for a Canada invasion (sorry guys).

Alex Smith "uncovers" plans for a military campaign written before the campaign took place? OMG!

that's why they're called "plans," dude.

I think I just got swaggerjacked.

• When Ezekial flew off into space, it couldn't have possibly been by rocket

that's why they're called "plans," dude.

• Harvey, what do you think the military does in peace time? They develop plans to invade other countries and prepare for such eventualities. that's what they do. shit we prolly have a plan on the books for a Canada invasion (sorry guys).

The Pentagon had a Canada invasion plan, but IIRC they ditched it some time in the 60s. Canada had one too, though.

Canada had one too, though.

That must have made for some humorous reading.

• Canada had one too, though.

That must have made for some humorous reading.

You might be able to get a hold of it through the government, I don't think that it's a matter of national security any more.

• i've based all of my votes in every canadian federal election for the last 10 years on the party's military policies towards the US. i still firmly believe that vermont, minnesota and new mexico should be provinces.

You can have VT & NM, but leave Minnesota, it's one of the only pure hockey states in America, and you've got plenty of those.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

For instance, the US attack on Afghanistan that followed 9-11...to us, that only sprang up as a reaction to the terrorist attacks on us. But no, there's all sorts of documentation out there that proves that the invasion was in the works long before 9-11.

lol. the US military had plans to invade Afghanistan, a country known to be harboring terrorists since the mid-90's? and then they did it?

Well seeing as the Taliban, and Al Qaeda, were at one time financed by the CIA, you would've thought they'd be aware of them.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Bro: Inner Earth? really?

really?

dude...

chemtrails i can understand, bilderburg conspiricy i can understand, one world government masterplan i can understand... but a HOLLOW EARTH?

Bro.

I dunno. A completely hollow Earth is kinda far-fetched according to our current word-views (although I've read some rather convincing arguments for it in my day)...and really it's not something I believe in as more than just a possibility.

Sorry to zip so far back in this juicy thread, but ... Harvey, would you mind sharing some of those "rather convincing arguments" that the earth is indeed hollow? I'll google around but I'd love to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

And I'm having a hard time seeing how the earth can be both flat and hollow at the same time.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    assumption making Bilderburg group conspiracy theory havin'Owl-Grove effigy chasin' David Icke lizards-control-the-world plebian

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I'd like to add that this thread is excellent. I look forward to the other 491 pages.

• +

=

• Hey Laserwolf, plenty of huge American companies invested in them as well.

• +

=

Ha! I thought the same thing .

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You sad, sorry deniers and apologists...not just contingency plans as in if we had to do this one day, how would we go about it? Plans like it's July and we're letting Indians and Pakistani officials that the troops will be moving in come October. And F*ck if the CIA didn't train the Taliban to fight the Russians originally...that's not even a conspiracy theory but open fact.

And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core. But yeah, you're gonna have to do your own research on that as I can't really call it. Again, a hollow earth isn't something I believe as true. It's just an interesting idea to me that aligns with quite a bit of ancient mythology.

• You sad, sorry deniers and apologists...not just contingency plans as in if we had to do this one day, how would we go about it? Plans like it's July and we're letting Indians and Pakistani officials that the troops will be moving in come October. And F*ck if the CIA didn't train the Taliban to fight the Russians originally...that's not even a conspiracy theory but open fact.

And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core. But yeah, you're gonna have to do your own research on that as I can't really call it. Again, a hollow earth isn't something I believe as true. It's just an interesting idea to me that aligns with quite a bit of ancient mythology.

can you pls change your avatar it's disrespectful

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    LOL @ all the vague "you have to do your own research", "it's all there, just search for it" and "well, I only think it's a theory..." stuff

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core.

Well, if centrifugal force weren't counteracted by gravity, this spinning sphere would send all of us flying into space. And, since an object's gravitational pull gets stronger closer to its center (and the centrifugal force of a spinning object is weaker towards its center) I think we can say that this particular suggestion is cockamamie.

• And F*ck if the CIA didn't train the Taliban to fight the Russians originally...that's not even a conspiracy theory but open fact.

nobody has denied this in this thread. I don't see what it has to do with anything though.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    LOL @ all the vague "you have to do your own research", "it's all there, just search for it" and "well, I only think it's a theory..." stuff

In the olden days I used to try to engage Archaic on specific points he made.
    But he doesn't truly believe in any one thing.
    This is true for others spouting "alternative explanations".

Do your research.
    It's only a theory.
    It is one explanation.
    Can you prove that Mason's don't have pyramid powers?

Are a few of the favorite come backs. Along with a new theory to replace the one you just disproved.

When all else fails they pull off some:
    In that case you don't believe the CIA uses satellites.

• mythology.

Noone's here to explain the world before your eyes to you. I'm so sick of whiny ass dudes who think they are entitled to have people explain themselves just so that they can turn around and play squeamish, suburban schoolgirl critic.

They are your beliefs, so you go formulate them. And make sure to think that your beliefs are the pinnacle for all while you're at it.

And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core.

Well, if centrifugal force weren't counteracted by gravity, this spinning sphere would send all of us flying into space. And, since an object's gravitational pull gets stronger closer to its center (and the centrifugal force of a spinning object is weaker towards its center) I think we can say that this particular suggestion is cockamamie.

The hollow Earth would be counteracted by its inner sun...read up on your read ups rather than just being the lazy skeptic who jumps to pre-conceived conclusions at first chance.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    CIA, FBI, NSA, hollow earth, all that shit have NOTHING to do with Masons. Like I said, people project their own fantasy on the Masons, so you end up talking about conspiracy and shit. But Masons are pro-active people. They don't spend too much time talking shit. They ACT. For example, and it is not the best one, many amendements and acts are voted because and thanks to Masons. They are often consulted by the Congress to introduce and vote new laws. Sometimes, they shape the laws according to their own agendas, which make them influential. But their impact has decreased drastically over the years.
    Anything concerning population control, war and spying is not Mason-related. This is a military subject. You have to look into the Pentagon archives, not the Masons. Reason being that the chain of command will put you in an akward position where you will have to either choose between your masonic teachings and your military orders.

• The hollow Earth would be counteracted by its inner sun...

Like......DUH! How could he not of known that!!!?!?!?!

• CIA, FBI, NSA, hollow earth, all that shit have NOTHING to do with Masons. Like I said, people project their own fantasy on the Masons, so you end up talking about conspiracy and shit. But Masons are pro-active people. They don't spend too much time talking shit. They ACT. For example, and it is not the best one, many amendements and acts are voted because and thanks to Masons. They are often consulted by the Congress to introduce and vote new laws. Sometimes, they shape the laws according to their own agendas, which make them influential. But their impact has decreased drastically over the years.
    Anything concerning population control, war and spying is not Mason-related. This is a military subject. You have to look into the Pentagon archives, not the Masons. Reason being that the chain of command will put you in an akward position where you will have to either choose between your masonic teachings and your military orders.

I don't think population control is a bad thing at all.