Free Masons - Do You Believe?

12346»

Comments

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core.

Well, if centrifugal force weren't counteracted by gravity, this spinning sphere would send all of us flying into space. And, since an object's gravitational pull gets stronger closer to its center (and the centrifugal force of a spinning object is weaker towards its center) I think we can say that this particular suggestion is cockamamie.

The hollow Earth would be counteracted by its inner sun...read up on your read ups rather than just being the lazy skeptic who jumps to pre-conceived conclusions at first chance.

It's inner sun? You throw a term like "inner sun" at me and call me lazy? Why don't you try thinking about what you type for a moment, or are you too tired? If there were such thing as an "inner sun", it would no doubt have a gravitational pull at least as great as that of the earth (due to its greater density ... ya know, "suns" are pretty frickin' dense, and if it had no gravitational pull we'd have a hard time sticking to the surface of the planet) so it would pull matter towards it, not repel it away. Or is this some esoteric, Free Mason anti-gravity inner sun?

And I'm not jumping to pre-conceived conclusions. I'd actually accuse you of doing that, as you clearly are just repeating horsesh*t theories you've read on your fun little websites rather than actually doing any real thinking.

So rather than telling me to head to one of your websites, I'm putting you on the spot. Please, explain to me in your own words how the force of gravity is "counteracted by its inner sun". If you can't explain that you're the lazy one here.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You heathens are always trying to use your so-called "science"
    in an attempt to discredit visionaries like Harvey Canal and
    L. Ron Hubbard.

You heathens are always trying to use your so-called "science"
    in an attempt to discredit visionaries like Harvey Canal and
    L. Ron Hubbard.

Cryanetics by L Ron Harvey.

Yeah ... his defense mechanisms are as predictable as they are wacko.

"Hmmmm ... what that person typed actually makes a bit of sense. Time to introduce a new bullsh*t theory that even I don't fully understand or necessarily agree with and accuse that person of being either lazy or closed minded for not having considered it in the first place."

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Cryanetics by L Ron Harvey.

L Ron Harvey.

L Rob Harvey.

L ROB HARVEY

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

:innersonned:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core.

Well, if centrifugal force weren't counteracted by gravity, this spinning sphere would send all of us flying into space. And, since an object's gravitational pull gets stronger closer to its center (and the centrifugal force of a spinning object is weaker towards its center) I think we can say that this particular suggestion is cockamamie.

The hollow Earth would be counteracted by its inner sun...read up on your read ups rather than just being the lazy skeptic who jumps to pre-conceived conclusions at first chance.

It's inner sun? You throw a term like "inner sun" at me and call me lazy? Why don't you try thinking about what you type for a moment, or are you too tired? If there were such thing as an "inner sun", it would no doubt have a gravitational pull at least as great as that of the earth (due to its greater density ... ya know, "suns" are pretty frickin' dense, and if it had no gravitational pull we'd have a hard time sticking to the surface of the planet) so it would pull matter towards it, not repel it away. Or is this some esoteric, Free Mason anti-gravity inner sun?

And I'm not jumping to pre-conceived conclusions. I'd actually accuse you of doing that, as you clearly are just repeating horsesh*t theories you've read on your fun little websites rather than actually doing any real thinking.

So rather than telling me to head to one of your websites, I'm putting you on the spot. Please, explain to me in your own words how the force of gravity is "counteracted by its inner sun". If you can't explain that you're the lazy one here.

Ain't no frickin websites that I got this info from. To you career chickenshit conformists, the only places to gain knowledge are from government-sanctioned schools (where 50% of what they teach you is wholly inaccurate, and 100% of what/how they teach you is designed to enslave you) and easily dismissable (and again government-sponsored) websites.

Nope, there's more out there than that. You think that people who listen to jazz, soul, rap, punk rock, etc. would be able to think outside of the box better than those who don't. But not in this website of a fraternity, nope.

Anyway, the theory goes that a hollow earth would be constructed much like a hollow shell nebula, or even the more popular spiral nebula. We already accept the same model of atomic structure, with a nucleus serving as the central gravity base that holds everything together. But no, try to apply what seems to be a consistent model, from things as large as solar systems down to things as small as atoms, to our Earth...and it's just gotta be batshit crazy.

Of course, you have been to the north pole...and thus know for certain that it actually exists as a plot of land. Santa Clause lives there and his wife made you cookies on your visit.

Seriously though, ultimately the point becomes you don't know better than anyone else. "Science" swore for centuries, as vigorously as you are now about a pumpkin-shaped earth, that the world was flat. And as it almost always is once new discoveries are realized, science was wrong.

If y'all knew anything about the Mayan calendar other than it is said to end in a few years, you'd understand how our evolution of collective human intelligence is clearly mapped between 3,600 year intervals. Deluge comes, we start from scratch, and then we slowly work our way towards enlightenment. And frankly before we really get any further than we had in the previous era, deluge comes again. Point being, we are a product of a system much, much, much larger than our own facilities.

Give a monkey a brain and he will swear that he is the center of the universe. That is you, dudes...so arrogant in your belief systems, which are frivolous to begin with. Y'all aren't driven by divine intervention or even experience for that matter. Y'all just want to believe that anything you were taught in "official" manner must be absolute truth.

f*ckin break out of your self-imposed shells already. The pyramids, Machu Pichu, Easter Island, etc. all required technology more advanced than our own. And our science as we know it today has yet to come up with definitive answers for any of those things...neither regarding construction nor function.

Seriously, you don't know it all. None of us do. So why the F*ck be so rigid in your entertaining of ideas that are new to you? Dismissing a theory before you even know the full extent of what constitutes that theory is not a good look IMO. And expecting someone to successfully convince you of anything as grand as the hollow earth theory in a mere message board post is completely unrealistic.

That's why I'm saying, don't even try to take it from me...if you are actually interested, get out there and discover/dismiss it for yourself. But do so as someone willing to learn, not someone predsisposed on shitting on anything not taught in 10th grade science class.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Seriously though, ultimately the point becomes you don't know better than anyone else. "Science" swore for centuries, as vigorously as you are now about a pumpkin-shaped earth, that the world was flat. And as it almost always is once new discoveries are realized, science was wrong.

Actually, even the ancient Greeks knew that the world was not flat. That 'Columbus went out to prove the world was round' stuff is some of the baloney they teach you in elementary school to keep you interested.

But for real, dude, since you don't trust the school and the government, how do you decide who to trust? What is the mark of real trustworthiness, in your book?

Ultimately, your own personal intuition.

The pyramids, Machu Pichu, Easter Island, etc. all required technology more advanced than our own.

You don't think we could build the pyramids with today's technology? Have you seen a skyscraper? Have you seen an automobile?

No, we couldn't build the pyramids now...not with the precision to properly align them with the cosmos and such...let alone we still don't even know exactly what the pyramids can do. Also, trust that the pyramids weren't built by crane nor the mere strength of a slave-labor force.

Have I seen a skyscraper...that's funny.

• even if harvey is right...you know a hollow earth with a sun. I still got wash my ass every so often, so either way I loose.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Ain't no frickin websites that I got this info from. To you career chickenshit conformists, the only places to gain knowledge are from government-sanctioned schools (where 50% of what they teach you is wholly inaccurate, and 100% of what/how they teach you is designed to enslave you) and easily dismissable (and again government-sponsored) websites.

Nope, there's more out there than that. You think that people who listen to jazz, soul, rap, punk rock, etc. would be able to think outside of the box better than those who don't. But not in this website of a fraternity, nope.

Anyway, the theory goes that a hollow earth would be constructed much like a hollow shell nebula, or even the more popular spiral nebula. We already accept the same model of atomic structure, with a nucleus serving as the central gravity base that holds everything together. But no, try to apply what seems to be a consistent model, from things as large as solar systems down to things as small as atoms, to our Earth...and it's just gotta be batshit crazy.

Of course, you have been to the north pole...and thus know for certain that it actually exists as a plot of land. Santa Clause lives there and his wife made you cookies on your visit.

If y'all knew anything about the Mayan calendar other than it is said to end in a few years, you'd understand how our evolution of collective human intelligence is clearly mapped between 3,600 year intervals. Deluge comes, we start from scratch, and then we slowly work our way towards enlightenment. And frankly before we really get any further than we had in the previous era, deluge comes again. Point being, we are a product of a system much, much, much larger than our own facilities.

Give a monkey a brain and he will swear that he is the center of the universe. That is you, dudes...so arrogant in your belief systems, which are frivolous to begin with. Y'all aren't driven by divine intervention or even experience for that matter. Y'all just want to believe that anything you were taught in "official" manner must be absolute truth.

f*ckin break out of your self-imposed shells already. The pyramids, Machu Pichu, Easter Island, etc. all required technology more advanced than our own. And our science as we know it today has yet to come up with definitive answers for any of those things...neither regarding construction nor function.

Seriously, you don't know it all. None of us do. So why the F*ck be so rigid in your entertaining of ideas that are new to you? Dismissing a theory before you even know the full extent of what constitutes that theory is not a good look IMO. And expecting someone to successfully convince you of anything as grand as the hollow earth theory in a mere message board post is completely unrealistic.

That's why I'm saying, don't even try to take it from me...if you are actually interested, get out there and discover/dismiss it for yourself. But do so as someone willing to learn, not someone predsisposed on shitting on anything not taught in 10th grade science class.

There is no such thing as a "hollow shelled nebula".

Did you mean a "Crab shelled black hole" or maybe you meant "Geoduck shelled zenith"?

So you are saying that my theory of Swiss Bankers Controlling the world and there being a secret entrance to Gringotts under Lake Geneva is just as plausible as your hollow earth theory?

In fact more plausible because we all know that Swiss Bankers and Gringotts are real.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    The "Proof" is in the pudding..........

As usual, it's for some reason required hundreds of words for you to simply say "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about".

All of your posts, L Ron, vaguely mention your "theories" and then carry on to insult everyone else on the site while never really strongly supporting whatever it is you're speaking on.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I love how you so eagerly dismiss modern science (which, for all its faults and limitations, at least requires the presentation of evidence and the use of peer review) and yet you so willingly accept theories with little to no evidence because your personal "intuition" says they are true.

I argue that your personal intuition is overwhelmingly weak and steers you in some absurd directions. If I were you I'd stop trusting it so willingly.

Dee, thanks for this awesome thread. This should keep it going.

To you career chickenshit conformists, the only places to gain knowledge are from government-sanctioned schools (where 50% of what they teach you is wholly inaccurate, and 100% of what/how they teach you is designed to enslave you) and easily dismissable (and again government-sponsored) websites.

God, you make these comments about our educational system as if they're actually profound. You aren't the only person on the planet that is aware of the vicious nature and history of our public schooling. I actually agree with what you're saying there for the most part. But you have to understand that, just because someone disagrees with the theories you present, doesn't mean that they are clinging to what they learned in school. I don't disagree with your theories because they differ from my public education. I disagree with them because they make little to no sense to me. My intuition tells me that what you are saying is complete horsesh*t.

• Just merge this with the Lost thread already.

• broadcasting live from beneath the earths surface, where the inner sun exists...just a few thousand KILOMETERS below santas house, where i stopped for cookies on the way.
    since its sunday.. theres also a really great church here as well.

ive got video son.

• broadcasting live from beneath the earths surface, where the inner sun exists...just a few thousand KILOMETERS below santas house, where i stopped for cookies on the way.
    since its sunday.. theres also a really great church here as well.

ive got video son.

I WAS THERE LAST WEEK. GOT ALL THE RECORDS. YOU GONNA FIND MY CTI/TIMMYDIGALOT LEFTOVERS, SON!

• Wow.

Last I heard, the masons were failing, my uncle was begging me to join because membership was through the floor, and they were advertising on sports radio for new members.

The Masons have become the picked over-terdfilled-LETMECHECKEBAYPOPSIKEFORTHEPRICE!-shop of the secret society game.

• The "Proof" is in the pudding..........

I was gonna call complete bullshit, but yeah Celine Delion and Madonna are actual Lizard People. Harvey vindicated!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Wow.

Last I heard...they were advertising on sports radio for new members.

WEEI LISTENER REVEALED!

Ben Franklin voices those ads, right?

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts

I was gonna call complete bullshit, but yeah Celine Delion and Madonna are actual Lizard People. Harvey vindicated!

i'm pretty sure when you get to the depth of "11th cousin, 5th removed" everyone is related

• Wow.

Last I heard...they were advertising on sports radio for new members.

WEEI LISTENER REVEALED!

Ben Franklin voices those ads, right?

Those ads are SecretSociety Comedy Gold!

I know a 4th cousin. Any one got that beat?

• And on the hollow earth, one suggestion involves the weight of a spinning sphere being pushed out towards its edges rather than concentrated in its core.

As usual, it's for some reason required hundreds of words for you to simply say "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about".

All of your posts, L Ron, vaguely mention your "theories" and then carry on to insult everyone else on the site while never really strongly supporting whatever it is you're speaking on.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I love how you so eagerly dismiss modern science (which, for all its faults and limitations, at least requires the presentation of evidence and the use of peer review) and yet you so willingly accept theories with little to no evidence because your personal "intuition" says they are true.

I argue that your personal intuition is overwhelmingly weak and steers you in some absurd directions. If I were you I'd stop trusting it so willingly.

/thread