Free Masons - Do You Believe?

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Bro: Inner Earth? really?

really?

dude...

chemtrails i can understand, bilderburg conspiricy i can understand, one world government masterplan i can understand... but a HOLLOW EARTH?

Bro.

I dunno. A completely hollow Earth is kinda far-fetched according to our current word-views (although I've read some rather convincing arguments for it in my day)...and really it's not something I believe in as more than just a possibility. But I do believe that there are at least natural tunnel systems beneath the Earth that we are largely unaware of, some big enough to hold entire cities such as Shamballa.

I personally prefer...

• Obama is a free mason

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    4. Freemasons act as self-appointed guardians of the access points to the inner Earth.

That's a new one by me. Please to elaborate?

AGHARTA
    LAND OF ADVANCED RACES

Apparently HC also believes that there are advanced races.
    Like the Swiss I suppose.
    Explains why his people control all the money.

4. Freemasons act as self-appointed guardians of the access points to the inner Earth.

AGHARTA
    LAND OF ADVANCED RACES

As usual, wtf are you talking about?

But yeah, I fully believe that there have been civilizations on Earth more technologically advanced than our own.

Mind you, I'm saying civilizations...not races.

Although, there did used to be giants on Earth. There used to be humans with active third eyes. Air-flight, space travel, and nuclear war had all happened before us. Atlantean crystal technology was the pre-cursor to our current use of silicon chips. And so on and so on.

It isn't about "races" being superior to each other. It's just the course of Earth's history...every ~3,600 years, Nibiru nears and shifts the Earth's poles and basically hits reset on human development.

We "advance"...then fall back..."advance"...then fall back..."advance"...then fall back...over the course of millions and millions of years.

Yet, here y'all are today thinking y'all are the smartest monkeys to ever roam the Earth...pleez.

• Haven't had a chance to watch the video clip yet, but off-top here are a few things that I believe about Freemasons.

1. Freemasons initiated the reserve system of banking which is in the end basically the equivalent of a magic trick that takes from the masses and gives to the select few.

2. Top-level Freemasons are secretly organized and secretly bound together in a way that advances their secret agendas at the expense of all others.

3. Freemasons have an understanding of electromagnetic theory that allows them to manipulate environments in ways that fly under the radar of most even trying to see it.

5. Raise large amounts of money for charities, build non-profit hospitals, extensive community service...

AGHARTA
    LAND OF ADVANCED RACES

As usual, wtf are you talking about?

But yeah, I fully believe that there have been civilizations on Earth more technologically advanced than our own.

Mind you, I'm saying civilizations...not races.

Although, there did used to be giants on Earth. There used to be humans with active third eyes. Air-flight, space travel, and nuclear war had all happened before us. Atlantean crystal technology was the pre-cursor to our current use of silicon chips. And so on and so on.

It isn't about "races" being superior to each other. It's just the course of Earth's history...every ~3,600 years, Nibiru nears and shifts the Earth's poles and basically hits reset on human development.

We "advance"...then fall back..."advance"...then fall back..."advance"...then fall back...over the course of millions and millions of years.

Yet, here y'all are today thinking y'all are the smartest monkeys to ever roam the Earth...pleez.

I am not saying you believe you are part of an advance race living below the surface of the earth.

I don't know if you are or you arent.

I am sure you will agree with me it is possible that you and your Swiss friends control all the worlds governments and money.

Does not seem any more implausible than cavemen with iphones.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It must be awesome to go through life imagining
    you are living in a science fiction novel.

• Yet when you discover that you have a motor-neuron disease you'll turn to ACTUAL SCIENTISTS for help. Funny, that.

• It must be awesome to go through life imagining
    you are living in a science fiction novel.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    every ~3,600 years, Nibiru nears and shifts the Earth's poles and basically hits reset on human development.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    cavemen with iphones.

Otherwise known as middle management here at work. *rimshot*

cavemen with iphones.

Otherwise known as middle management here at work. *rimshot*

• Yo this is getting crazy

• Why Does Earth's Magnetic Field Flip?
    John Roach
    for National Geographic News
    September 27, 2004

Earth's magnetic field has flipped many times over the last billion years, according to the geologic record. But only in the past decade have scientists developed and evolved a computer model to demonstrate how these reversals occur.

"We can see reversals in the rocks, but they don't tell us how it happens," said Gary Glatzmaier, an earth scientist and magnetic field expert at the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Based on a set of physics equations that describe what scientists believe are the forces that create and maintain the magnetic field, Glatzmaier and colleague Paul Roberts at the University of California, Los Angeles, created a computer model to simulate the conditions in the Earth's interior.

The computer-generated magnetic field even reverses itself, allowing scientists to examine the process.

Computer Model

Scientists believe Earth's magnetic field is generated deep inside our planet. There, the heat of the Earth's solid inner core churns a liquid outer core composed of iron and nickel. The churning acts like convection, which generates electric currents and, as a result, a magnetic field.

This magnetic field shields most of the habited parts of our planet from charged particles that emanate from space, mainly from the sun. The field deflects the speeding particles toward Earth's Poles.

Our planet's magnetic field reverses about once every 200,000 years on average. However, the time between reversals is highly variable. The last time Earth's magnetic field flipped was 780,000 years ago, according to the geologic record of Earth's polarity.

The information is captured when molten lava erupts onto Earth's crust and hardens, much in the way that iron filings on a piece of cardboard align themselves to the field of a magnet held beneath it.

Most scientists believe our planet's magnetic field is sustained by what's known as the geodynamo. The term describes the theoretical phenomenon believed to generate and maintain Earth's magnetic field. However, there is no way to peer 4,000 miles (6,400 kilometers) into Earth's center to observe the process in action.

That inability spurred Glatzmaier and Roberts to develop their computer model in 1995. Since then, they have continued to refine and evolve the model using ever more sophisticated and faster computers.

The model is essentially a set of equations that describe the physics of the geodynamo. The equations are continually solved, each solution advancing the clock forward about a week. At its longest stretch, the model ran the equivalent of 500,000 years, Glatzmaier said.

By studying the model, the scientists discovered that, as the geodynamo generates new magnetic fields, the new fields usually line up in the direction of the existing magnetic field.

"But once in a while a disturbance will twist the magnetic field in a different direction and induce a little bit of a pole reversal," Glatzmaier said.

These bits of a pole reversal are referred to as instabilities. They constantly occur in the fluid flow of the core, tracking through it like little hurricanes, though at a much slower pace???about one degree of latitude per year.

Typically, instabilities are temporary. But on very rare occasions, conditions are favorable enough that the reversed polarity gets bigger and bigger as the original polarity decays. If this new polarity takes over the entire core, it causes a pole reversal.

"It's a very complicated, chaotic system, and it has a life of its own," Glatzmaier said.

Weak Spot

Peter Olson, a geophysicist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, said scientists can now pinpoint the core-mantle boundary where these instabilities in the magnetic field are happening.

One such disturbance Olson has been observing recently formed over the east-central Atlantic Ocean. Like a little hurricane, the anomaly swept toward the Caribbean and is moving up in the direction of North America.

"It's a new one, a little thing," Olson said. "Time will tell whether it develops into something significant. But it is here in the North Atlantic, moving towards the Pentagon. We can track it over the next couple of decades."

Instabilities such as this, Olson added, are causing Earth's magnetic field to weaken. Today the field is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss first began measuring it in 1845. Some scientists speculate the field is headed for a reversal.

• Yo this is getting awesome[/b]

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

Yo, I can't tell whether the god Harvey is joking with all of us or whether he really believes this stuff.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    he really believes this stuff.

• Conspiracy theories are for stupid people.

Why Does Earth's Magnetic Field Flip?
    John Roach
    for National Geographic News
    September 27, 2004

Earth's magnetic field has flipped many times over the last billion years, according to the geologic record. But only in the past decade have scientists developed and evolved a computer model to demonstrate how these reversals occur.

"We can see reversals in the rocks, but they don't tell us how it happens," said Gary Glatzmaier, an earth scientist and magnetic field expert at the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Based on a set of physics equations that describe what scientists believe are the forces that create and maintain the magnetic field, Glatzmaier and colleague Paul Roberts at the University of California, Los Angeles, created a computer model to simulate the conditions in the Earth's interior.

The computer-generated magnetic field even reverses itself, allowing scientists to examine the process.

Computer Model

Scientists believe Earth's magnetic field is generated deep inside our planet. There, the heat of the Earth's solid inner core churns a liquid outer core composed of iron and nickel. The churning acts like convection, which generates electric currents and, as a result, a magnetic field.

This magnetic field shields most of the habited parts of our planet from charged particles that emanate from space, mainly from the sun. The field deflects the speeding particles toward Earth's Poles.

Our planet's magnetic field reverses about once every 200,000 years on average. However, the time between reversals is highly variable. The last time Earth's magnetic field flipped was 780,000 years ago, according to the geologic record of Earth's polarity.

The information is captured when molten lava erupts onto Earth's crust and hardens, much in the way that iron filings on a piece of cardboard align themselves to the field of a magnet held beneath it.

Most scientists believe our planet's magnetic field is sustained by what's known as the geodynamo. The term describes the theoretical phenomenon believed to generate and maintain Earth's magnetic field. However, there is no way to peer 4,000 miles (6,400 kilometers) into Earth's center to observe the process in action.

That inability spurred Glatzmaier and Roberts to develop their computer model in 1995. Since then, they have continued to refine and evolve the model using ever more sophisticated and faster computers.

The model is essentially a set of equations that describe the physics of the geodynamo. The equations are continually solved, each solution advancing the clock forward about a week. At its longest stretch, the model ran the equivalent of 500,000 years, Glatzmaier said.

By studying the model, the scientists discovered that, as the geodynamo generates new magnetic fields, the new fields usually line up in the direction of the existing magnetic field.

"But once in a while a disturbance will twist the magnetic field in a different direction and induce a little bit of a pole reversal," Glatzmaier said.

These bits of a pole reversal are referred to as instabilities. They constantly occur in the fluid flow of the core, tracking through it like little hurricanes, though at a much slower pace???about one degree of latitude per year.

Typically, instabilities are temporary. But on very rare occasions, conditions are favorable enough that the reversed polarity gets bigger and bigger as the original polarity decays. If this new polarity takes over the entire core, it causes a pole reversal.

"It's a very complicated, chaotic system, and it has a life of its own," Glatzmaier said.

Weak Spot

Peter Olson, a geophysicist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, said scientists can now pinpoint the core-mantle boundary where these instabilities in the magnetic field are happening.

One such disturbance Olson has been observing recently formed over the east-central Atlantic Ocean. Like a little hurricane, the anomaly swept toward the Caribbean and is moving up in the direction of North America.

"It's a new one, a little thing," Olson said. "Time will tell whether it develops into something significant. But it is here in the North Atlantic, moving towards the Pentagon. We can track it over the next couple of decades."

Instabilities such as this, Olson added, are causing Earth's magnetic field to weaken. Today the field is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss first began measuring it in 1845. Some scientists speculate the field is headed for a reversal.

Scientist Gary Glatzmaier? Sounds Swiss to me. How do we know these Swiss "scientist" are not making this stuff up to protect their banker friends?
    These so called "scientists" could make up anything to keep us from gaining the knowledge that Harvey has.

• Exactly! All swiss people are bankers. Except the ones who are fake scientists.

Y'all easily represent the most uptight, closed-minded collection of "liberals" I have ever encountered in my life.

Not all mythology is "science fiction".

And the archeological evidence to back said mythology has been there for you to see for quite some time.

Y'all are the ones with your horse-blinders on, thinking that only information sanctioned by an establishment known most for its lies is the only good information.

Like when the towers of Babel fell, it couldn't have possibly been done by nuclear weapons.

When Ezekial flew off into space, it couldn't have possibly been by rocket.

Or when Adam and Eve were created, it couldn't have possibly been done by test tube.

Says the peanut gallery...We are the only ones smart enough to have ever done such things. We are now even smarter than God.

Y'all are really out of your gourds with such pompous, ego-stroking thinking.

And the world suffers because of it.

But go right ahead and rally around your anti-Christ and think that the establishment is going to swoop in and save the day for you.

HEADZ AIN'T READY!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    AWESOME

Y'all easily represent the most uptight, closed-minded collection of "liberals" I have ever encountered in my life.

Not all mythology is "science fiction".

And the archeological evidence to back said mythology has been there for you to see for quite some time.

Y'all are the ones with your horse-blinders on, thinking that only information sanctioned by an establishment known most for its lies is the only good information.

Like when the towers of Babel fell, it couldn't have possibly been done by nuclear weapons.

When Ezekial flew off into space, it couldn't have possibly been by rocket.

Or when Adam and Eve were created, it couldn't have possibly been done by test tube.

Says the peanut gallery...We are the only ones smart enough to have ever done such things. We are now even smarter than God.

Y'all are really out of your gourds with such pompous, ego-stroking thinking.

And the world suffers because of it.

But go right ahead and rally around your anti-Christ and think that the establishment is going to swoop in and save the day for you.

HEADZ AIN'T READY!

I am neither stupid or closed minded.

I am the only one here who thinks you might be part of a Swiss conspiracy to control the world.

There is plenty of evidence to prove it to.

In fact there is more evidence that you are the anti-christ than there was ever a Tower Of Babel.

• this thread is amazing.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Exactly! All swiss people are bankers. Except the ones who are fake scientists.

But then who makes the chocolate and those nifty pocketknives?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Like when the towers of Babel fell

There was just the one, Harvey... And why would God use a nuclear weapon when he has such massive thumbs?

Exactly! All swiss people are bankers. Except the ones who are fake scientists.

But then who makes the chocolate and those nifty pocketknives?

A lot of people think The Tick was joke.
    But it contained a lot of knowledge.
    Most people are too up tight to watch cartoons the way they were meant to be seen.
    If it doesn't come from a preapproved source people just don't believe.

The Tick knew what was up with the Swiss.

• Beat me to the punch, Batmon. I was looking for a good Sun Ra clip to put up.