Comments

• paging harvey.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    "People have no idea"

I blame the Jamaicans.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "People have no idea"

I blame the Jamaicans.

Thanks for droppin this shit. I've been lookin for this shit for a minute.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Haven't had a chance to watch the video clip yet, but off-top here are a few things that I believe about Freemasons.

1. Freemasons initiated the reserve system of banking which is in the end basically the equivalent of a magic trick that takes from the masses and gives to the select few.

2. Top-level Freemasons are secretly organized and secretly bound together in a way that advances their secret agendas at the expense of all others.

3. Freemasons have an understanding of electromagnetic theory that allows them to manipulate environments in ways that fly under the radar of most even trying to see it.

4. Freemasons act as self-appointed guardians of the access points to the inner Earth.

• LOL

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    4. Freemasons act as self-appointed guardians of the access points to the inner Earth.

That's a new one by me. Please to elaborate?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

3. Freemasons have an understanding of electromagnetic theory that allows them to manipulate environments in ways that fly under the radar of most even trying to see it.

WTF? Plaese to explain.

• 4. Freemasons act as self-appointed guardians of the access points to the inner Earth.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "IT'S COMPLETELY ESOTERIC..."

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Both 3 and 4 were new ones to me. Even when I was researching the Masons for an article I wrote a good 10+ years ago, I never came across that stuff.

• The ol' Catholic church sure seemed to think them boys( the poor knights of christ) had somethin. They are the oldest corporation. think about that.
    one other thing to mention: a few mildly influential people may or may not have been involved, and may or may not have placed the interests of their club above those of their subjects. they ended the group long ago. They may or may not have started a few other groups that may or may not wield an unconscionable amount of influence and power.
    discuss.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Both 3 and 4 were new ones to me. Even when I was researching the Masons for an article I wrote a good 10+ years ago, I never came across that stuff.
    I think what he's talking about is where the Mason stuff intersects with the Lizard people/extra-dimensional shape shifter stuff.

• i already know about all of this shit. i drive a lunar-powered car. y'all don't know about that shit...yet.

• I like how in the video they compare autotune to dehumanizing music and ushering in robotic technology. I've often called this robot music...

Free masons exist but I don't believe JayZ and Kanye are in the club.

one other thing to mention: every president has been a mason except lincoln and kennedy. Interesting isnt it?

Indeed. You know, except for the fact that it's not true.

For instance, Freemasons know all about the strategic placement of obelisks. Both the hows and the whys.

Freemasons figured out where the access points are and they are holding them down for their own private purposes.

Rememeber that the initial goal of Freemasons as we now know them today was to recapture the Temple from the Moors in order to access the secrets contained within.

We today hold such a pathetically incomplete view of world history that in reality has seen all of the technological advances of today probably at least several times before.

Most of the spooky shit that Freemasons specialize in isn't even necessarily "esoteric"...it's just dealing with science that has existed on Earth before, just not yet achieved again by the public consciousness of our current civilizations.

So rather than waiting for the wheel to be recreated, Freemasons have referenced the clues and instructions left by antiquity to give them a leg up on everyone else.

And they protect that "secret knowledge" above all else...for without it, they are just like you and me, basically powerless beyond the ordinary.

• which ones weren't?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    And seeing as you are privy to all this secret information, that would make you a freemason?

And seeing as you are privy to all this secret information, that would make you a freemason?

That's the thing though, it's not secret information beyond Freemasons attempting to keep it secret.

which ones weren't?

That's not how it works. You make the claim that something is so, it's on you to support that claim. The default is that it is not so.

HOW IT DOESN'T WORK:[/b]

"There are actually 47 planets in our solar system. The ones we can't see exist in the ninth and eleventh dimensions."
    "I call bullshit."
    "Prove me wrong."

HOW IT DOES WORK:[/b]

"There are actually 47 planets in our solar system. The ones we can't see exist in the ninth and eleventh dimensions."
    "I call bullshit."
    "Check out this website. It totally proves it."
    "That site also claims Hitler was a lizard person."
    "Yeah, but the part about the planets is true."
    "Ummmm....no."

FIN[/b]

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Bro: Inner Earth? really?

really?

dude...

chemtrails i can understand, bilderburg conspiricy i can understand, one world government masterplan i can understand... but a HOLLOW EARTH?

Bro.

• give yourself a pat on the back, i had thought i had read otherwise. i just wanted to ask you specifically which ones weren't because i don't know.

give yourself a pat on the back, i had thought i had read otherwise. i just wanted to ask you specifically which ones weren't because i don't know.

Ah. Right on, then. I did give myself that pat on the back. It felt a little self-serving, but I decided to take it in the spirit in which I intended it.

• anybody ever check out any Jim Marrs books? i was told he has some interesting books on today's elite.

• also , anybody read house of bush, house of saud? my friend who was a poli sci major said i have to read this.

• Please state your opinion on lizard people^^^

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Both the hows and the whys.

This thread is awsm. Plaese continue.

proof.

Bro: Inner Earth? really?

really?

dude...

chemtrails i can understand, bilderburg conspiricy i can understand, one world government masterplan i can understand... but a HOLLOW EARTH?

Bro.

I dunno. A completely hollow Earth is kinda far-fetched according to our current word-views (although I've read some rather convincing arguments for it in my day)...and really it's not something I believe in as more than just a possibility. But I do believe that there are at least natural tunnel systems beneath the Earth that we are largely unaware of, some big enough to hold entire cities such as Shamballa.

• Bro: Inner Earth? really?

really?

dude...

Bro.

I dunno. A completely hollow Earth is kinda far-fetched according to our current word-views (although I've read some rather convincing arguments for it in my day)...and really it's not something I believe in as more than just a possibility. But I do believe that there are at least natural tunnel systems beneath the Earth that we are largely unaware of, some big enough to hold entire cities such as Shamballa.