Free Masons - Do You Believe?

Comments

• "Serpent and the Rainbow" for a documentation of secret societies is Haiti.

Bill Pullman related?

The movie was losely based on the book, but the book was written by Harvard educated ethnobotanist Wade Davis. He goes into a socio-historical explanation of voodoo in Haiti, and zombie culture. Its an excellent book, I highly recommend it.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Yes, it's so funny to be took for $800 billion.

If it's not a theory, it's a comedy routine...anything to keep us from actually having to deal with the real.

Again, geaux America!

How do you deal with the real? I'm not being facetious; I really want to know.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Hmmm...this is not a 5 pagers right here, this is a 500 pagers minimum.
    Masons is not what most of you believe. First thing first, it's not a secret society or whatsoever. Masons are the reasons why the World is the way it is. They shaped countries, created the modern societies (Europe and America). Laserwolf mentionned the obelisks, and this is a good start. People really think it's a coindicence if there's an obelisk in the white house garden, in Paris and in Egypt??? Funny. The pyramid symbol on the dollar bill, the eye on top of it? Coincidence?? The architect that build Washington, a french guy that use the metric system for all his plans?? Coincidence? The algebra theorems?? Y'all think it's a coincidence? The religion, the year 0, the calendar?? Everything that surrounds us is Masonic. It's not a secret, it's just hard to decipher.
    Masons are not keepers of secret knowledges anymore. Actually, all the masons dwelling in masonic lodges are just members of a brotherhood, nothing more. The masons that hold keys and knowledges are all dead and gone. Lodges are just trying to keep a legacy alive. They like the feeling of belonging to a frat. But they don't control shit. They just help each other. They even can be broke, that's why they can sell records...lol. The ones that control shit are lucky sons and daughters of ancient families but we don't know about them because they follow the main rule of ancient masons, which is to lead people in the wrong path and make you believe what they you them to believe. It's part of the code. If someone is coming to you saying he's a mason, then he ain't a real mason. A mason just shut up and do what he have to do. Nowadays, it don't have the same meaning anyway.

As for the video Dee posted, it's a joke. Similar to all those fake conspiracy theories elaborated by bored people.

• If you're on the West Coast, there's a special on the "Secrets of the Dollar Bill" (Freemason related) on the History Channel right now.

Thanks bro, but I think I know what I need to know about the $ bill. And I left California in April so I wouldn't be able to watch it anyway...

• 500 pagers minimum.

graemlin please.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I can ride for Izm's explanation.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    My grandfather was a mason and at his funeral, 3 guys in robes said some shit in a weird language and threw some powder from some little sacks in his grave...kinda weird.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I would subscribe to a comic book where Harvey Canal and IZM
    teamed up to fight secret societies and inner earth dwellers
    to make the world safe for hacky sack once again. MAKE IT SO.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

damn, I would totally read that.

• All those interested in conspiracy theories need to read the book "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson. Highly reccommended to those of you that actually buy into the idea that a small organization could possibly be able to influence the events of the world. Sorry ya'll, the world is just too complex to be understood or explained by any theory, especially conspiracy theories. Sure, Mason's have had an influence in shaping the world, but so has organized religion, and there's no conspiracy involved with religion. Stop searching for what isn't there and enjoy life instead of fearing slim possibilities of N.W.O lizard-people center-of-the-earth bullshit.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Harvey thinks its right because it "feels" right. Not because of facts, evidence, logic, or anything like that. Its like religion. It "feels" true, and thats good enough.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Its like religion. It "feels" true, and thats good enough.

To me, it feels like a bad touch. I think I should tell an adult.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Its like religion. It "feels" true, and thats good enough.

To me, it feels like a bad touch. I think I should tell an adult.

Altar Boy Past Revealed

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

damn, I would totally read that.

Seconded.

It will never happen though. 'They' will never let it.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    there's no conspiracy involved with religion.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Harvey thinks its right because it "feels" right. Not because of facts, evidence, logic, or anything like that. Its like religion. It "feels" true, and thats good enough.

Yep, it's exactly the same. But some people need to believe there is some kind of omnipotent like force (the super-rich, aliens, lizards or deity variety) that somehow has managed to grasp the bigger picture, in a way that regular humans aren't capable of, and is in control. Otherwise you'd just be left with chaos, and that's way too scary.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Yep, it's exactly the same. But some people need to believe there is some kind of omnipotent like force (the super-rich, aliens, lizards or deity variety) that somehow has managed to grasp the bigger picture, in a way that regular humans aren't capable of, and is in control. Otherwise you'd just be left with chaos, and that's way too scary.
    still the same as religion!

xians call the rest of us "lost"...!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    All those interested in conspiracy theories need to read the book "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson. Highly reccommended to those of you that actually buy into the idea that a small organization could possibly be able to influence the events of the world. Sorry ya'll, the world is just too complex to be understood or explained by any theory, especially conspiracy theories. Sure, Mason's have had an influence in shaping the world, but so has organized religion, and there's no conspiracy involved with religion. Stop searching for what isn't there and enjoy life instead of fearing slim possibilities of N.W.O lizard-people center-of-the-earth bullshit.

If y'all want to cite people merely entertaining the thought of (certain?) humans evolving from reptilian genes that first arrived from outer space with the fact that a small group of international bankers wield quite a bit of actual, factual control over much of the world's population...then be my guest.

I mean, I doubt that anyone would doubt the widespread influence of the international banking community...nor the conspicuous effects their practices have had on places such as Chile and Nigeria.

But when it comes to the idea that this small group of decision-makers meet on some fraternal level and do some rather creepy shit in homage to what Christians would certainly consider false idols...oh no, too much for your tv-trained mind to handle.

So forget the esoteric shit, if must be, and just focus on the idea that over the course of centuries these dudes work as a tight-knit team...a team that you will never be on.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

This is some bullshit. History is scripted, not because it makes me feel better to think so...it just is.

Sure there are wrinkles thrown in by wild cards, but the brunt of the major stories (terrorist attacks on America, major US elections, the exporting of our GNP, the devaluing of our currency, etc.) are planned far in advance.

Shit ain't just whimsical, especially proven when someone like Alex Jones can so steadily pinpoint government documents that highlight the details of these plans before they actually happen.

For instance, the US attack on Afghanistan that followed 9-11...to us, that only sprang up as a reaction to the terrorist attacks on us. But no, there's all sorts of documentation out there that proves that the invasion was in the works long before 9-11.

This whole push towards what some describe as the New World Order has been at play for decades upon decades and it's all been very well-communicated in its systematic approach and thus its predictability.

The bail-outs represent the looting of our treasury...one of the final actions of a collapsing nation. Now, watch Obama within the first 200 days of his presidency bend over backwards to provide the international bankers' solution to said problem.

Goodbye sovereignty, hello collective punishment.

• I buy a large percentage of my records from (or through) a freemason.

He's a 61 year old black man who wears a tuxedo every so often when he goes to the secret meetings.

Um...does he own a lounge in the Lower Haight?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    All those interested in conspiracy theories need to read the book "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson. Highly reccommended to those of you that actually buy into the idea that a small organization could possibly be able to influence the events of the world. Sorry ya'll, the world is just too complex to be understood or explained by any theory, especially conspiracy theories. Sure, Mason's have had an influence in shaping the world, but so has organized religion, and there's no conspiracy involved with religion. Stop searching for what isn't there and enjoy life instead of fearing slim possibilities of N.W.O lizard-people center-of-the-earth bullshit.

If y'all want to cite people merely entertaining the thought of (certain?) humans evolving from reptilian genes that first arrived from outer space with the fact that a small group of SECRETIVE SWISS BANKERS wield quite a bit of actual, factual control over much of the world's population...then be my guest.

I mean, I doubt that anyone would doubt the widespread influence of the SECRETIVE SWISS BANKING community...nor the conspicuous effects their practices have had on places such as Chile and Nigeria.

But when it comes to the idea that SECRETIVE SWISS BANKERS meet on some fraternal level and do some rather creepy shit in homage to what Christians would certainly consider false idols...oh no, too much for your tv-trained mind to handle.

So forget the esoteric shit, if must be, and just focus on the idea that over the course of centuries SECRETIVE SWISS BANKERS work as a tight-knit team...a team that you will never be on.

I'm not saying it to piss you off. It's just simply true. Look at the facts. Swiss Banks are the only banking system in the world that is allowed to keep bank records secret. Coincidence? Swiss Bankers backed Nazi Germany and now control the wealth of the victims of Nazi Germany. There is a tunnel under Lake Geneva that connects Switzerland directly to the pyramids and the center of the earth where King Tut still lives. These are facts and have been proven by those who are willing to see.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    1. I was really into Masons and conspiracy theories- in high school.

2. I know a Freemason, also a teacher, a dorky math teacher to be exact, do not see him making power moves.

3. THEM is an awesome book.

• [quote
    If y'all want to cite people merely entertaining the thought of (certain?) humans evolving from reptilian genes that first arrived from outer space with the fact that a small group of international bankers wield quite a bit of actual, factual control over much of the world's population...then be my guest.

I mean, I doubt that anyone would doubt the widespread influence of the international banking community...nor the conspicuous effects their practices have had on places such as Chile and Nigeria.

But when it comes to the idea that this small group of decision-makers meet on some fraternal level and do some rather creepy shit in homage to what Christians would certainly consider false idols...oh no, too much for your tv-trained mind to handle.

So forget the esoteric shit, if must be, and just focus on the idea that over the course of centuries these dudes work as a tight-knit team...a team that you will never be on.
    Harvey, I feel sorry for you. Really. I used to be interested in all that conspiracy theory bullshit but then I grew up and realized that all conspiracy theories are is a collection of loose associations and coincidinces packaged to people who want to feel like they can obtain a simple understanding of the way this complex world works. If you want to infer wild speculative theories that have, by design, absolutely no way to be proven correct or incorrect then have fun staying up late at night and listening to Alex Jones prophesize the N.W.O.'s inevitable take-over. I'll be enjoying life without worrying about who controls me or manipulates my existence.

And yo, that dig about my tv-trained mind ain't gonna stick. I haven't owned a tv for about 10 years now and I read books all the time you assumption making Bilderburg group conspiracy theory havin'Owl-Grove effigy chasin' David Icke lizards-control-the-world plebian. I'll never control the world and I'm cool with that. I don't even care who "really" controls the world. They can't stop my swagger. I'm bigger than that shit.

Y'all go too deep...shit is not that hard to understand and assimilate, but it takes some heavy schooling. We can't discuss a subject like that in a few pages. We have to go back to the birth of the Scottish rite and so and so, too much history lessons...If y'all got to remember ONE thing, it's this : a mason is a builder, first and foremost. They used to build cities, monuments, etc...Masonic constructions are all around you guys. Every "white" countries is based on masonic plans and archistectures. The road maps, the shapes, the design, etc...Nowadays, what we call masons is a fantasy more than a reality. People put their own hopes and myths in it. But Masons are still in effect. They are into politics, finances, construction work, loads of stuffs. But they don't aim to rule the World. They lost their appeal after WWI and WWII. They USED to be the shit. Now they are just one in a million. But they still have the answers to a lot of questions. Not about esoteric stuffs or evilish stuffs, more about mathematics, religions, etc...They are not lizards.

• "I couldn't approach black people with the truth because they like lies. They live lies ??? At one time I felt that white people were to blame for everything, but then I found out that they were just puppets and pawns of some greater force, which has been using them ??? Some force is having a good time [manipulating black and white people] and looking, enjoying itself up in a reserved seat, wondering, "I wonder when they're going to wake up"

• Do you guys believe the military and CIA/FBI sold cocaine to our citizens from south america?

• Harvey thinks its right because it "feels" right. Not because of facts, evidence, logic, or anything like that. Its like religion. It "feels" true, and thats good enough.

This is some bullshit. History is scripted, not because it makes me feel better to think so...it just is.

Sure there are wrinkles thrown in by wild cards, but the brunt of the major stories (terrorist attacks on America, major US elections, the exporting of our GNP, the devaluing of our currency, etc.) are planned far in advance.

Shit ain't just whimsical, especially proven when someone like Alex Jones can so steadily pinpoint government documents that highlight the details of these plans before they actually happen.

For instance, the US attack on Afghanistan that followed 9-11...to us, that only sprang up as a reaction to the terrorist attacks on us. But no, there's all sorts of documentation out there that proves that the invasion was in the works long before 9-11.

This whole push towards what some describe as the New World Order has been at play for decades upon decades and it's all been very well-communicated in its systematic approach and thus its predictability.

The bail-outs represent the looting of our treasury...one of the final actions of a collapsing nation. Now, watch Obama within the first 200 days of his presidency bend over backwards to provide the international bankers' solution to said problem.

Goodbye sovereignty, hello collective punishment.

In other words, you're an optimist/pessimist of superhuman proportions. You believe that human beings can be agents of absolute power. A select dastardly but -you must admit- utterly brilliant few manage to control the fates of inferior billions, generation after generation after generation, over centuries. No internecine strife of any real consequence ever erupts within this elite. They select their goals and work toward their accomplishment with a single-minded rigor even though they are not a single organism, or even a very small group, but a society, each member in perfect agreement with the others or wise enough to settle debate calmly, like Plato's Philosopher-King multiplied across bodies.

"I couldn't approach black people with the truth because they like lies. They live lies ??? At one time I felt that white people were to blame for everything, but then I found out that they were just puppets and pawns of some greater force, which has been using them ??? Some force is having a good time [manipulating black and white people] and looking, enjoying itself up in a reserved seat, wondering, "I wonder when they're going to wake up"

Sun Ra was not Mason,lol, but he read some books about Ancient Egypt (Ancient means between the first and 18th dynasty mostly). Once you are into this, you modify your views of the World according to it. It's a long winding road.
    A funny thing : Ra means Sun God. The supreme God in the Egyptian cosmogony. Sun Ra is like Sun Sun basically. No real meaning. But he wanted to emphasize the importance of the Sun. People sometimes forget that we wouldn't exist without the sun. Oh well...Back to my MPC.

• "I couldn't approach black people with the truth because they like lies. They live lies ??? At one time I felt that white people were to blame for everything, but then I found out that they were just puppets and pawns of some greater force, which has been using them ??? Some force is having a good time [manipulating black and white people] and looking, enjoying itself up in a reserved seat, wondering, "I wonder when they're going to wake up"

Sun Ra was not Mason,lol, but he read some books about Ancient Egypt (Ancient means between the first and 18th dynasty mostly). Once you are into this, you modify your views of the World according to it. It's a long winding road.
    A funny thing : Ra means Sun God. The supreme God in the Egyptian cosmogony. Sun Ra is like Sun Sun basically. No real meaning. But he wanted to emphasize the importance of the Sun. People sometimes forget that we wouldn't exist without the sun. Oh well...Back to my MPC.