How many pillows are on your bed? (tupr)

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I was watching cribs the other day and I forget who's house it was but the guy had like 15 pillows on his bed. What's up with that? Are there pillow buying "ethics" I'm gonna say no more than 5 pillows are needed. Seriously, I would swat those bad boys off every night. Funk that. With all those pillows is the bed ?

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    2 for me, 3 for her.

Wall pillow =

• Two and Two...[/b]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Two regular pillows and one Public Enemy throw pillow that I found at a thrift store 9-10 years ago. (I washed it many, many times before I laid my head on it.)

• I only have two, but I'd love 15. Nothing wrong with that. It's actually good for you to place pillows under your legs, arms, etc, depending on your sleeping position.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Two and Two...[/b]

• Three & one of them is to fill the gap by the wall

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    what?! You guys are actually talking about this?

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Three & one of them is to fill the gap by the wall

Four, and I use a blanket to fill the gap between the wall and the bed.

Wow, this post is so tender (but not as tender as Guy Fieri). Cuh-doooooos.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I have 8 pillows...Its a king size bed though so there is plenty of room...2 are little decorative type pillows, you know, for the ladies.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    2. anything more is rediculous

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    2. anything more is rediculous

I need 3 pillows a night just to function.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

YOU SOUND MARRIED

• I have two but when my gf sleeps over she throws one of them on the floor because she doesn't do pillows.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ONE

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    ONE

YOU SOUND LONELY

ONE

YOU SOUND LONELY

I dont do pillows....its for the ladyfriends.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    How can anyone not do pillows? I rock at least a body pillow and a regular one every night.

• I sleep pillowless if i'm finding it a lil difficult to sleep but usually in that state i'll also try sleeping upside down on my bed....

• Too many pillows feels very McMansion spec house to me, and a waste. Plus it gets in the way of my sexstyles.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    Three & one of them is to fill the gap by the wall

Four, and I use a blanket to fill the gap between the wall and the bed.

Wow, this post is so tender (but not as tender as Guy Fieri). Cuh-doooooos.

why are you guys so concerned about filling the gap between the wall and bed?

• when I was single I always pushed the pillow out of the way and slept on my stomach with my cheek on the bed (where the pillow would be). Now that I am married I sleep on a different side of the bed and with a memory foam pillow. We've got 3 pillows. We each have one and the dog has one.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DUDES USE A PILLOW? THAT'S SOME SOFT SHIT. I REST MY HEAD ON CYLINDER BLOCKS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    what the hell are all these pillows for? so the babies don't fall off the bed? to build a fort? to impress your neighbour's great-aunt? to grab Martha Stewart's attention?

I see these beds with a gazillion pillows, most covered in baubles and sequins and shit that would cut your face open and I think what the hell are all these pillows for?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    How can anyone not do pillows? I rock at least a body pillow and a regular one every night.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I have two down pillows, one large "body" pillow for neck support with more neck support right behind it. I am an extremely light sleeper. Any alternation from this formula and I will be a zombie that next day.