NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    not exactly playoff related but

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3384874&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

Reading ^^^this article, I learned that Chicago bought out Skiles ($5 mil)and now might be paying D'anton's salary ($18 mil for 5 yrs), so they'll have spent $8 mil this coming year on coaches. Wow.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You see TNT has the right idea with the Jay-Z song. On the other hand, you got ESPN and ABC play that PussyCatDolls/Country/Wack Rock bullshit.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    You see TNT has the right idea with the Jay-Z song. On the other hand, you got ESPN and ABC play that PussyCatDolls/Country/Wack Rock bullshit.

Yeah man, who in the fukk came up with that Def Leppard/Tim McGraw???

"Let's make a song for our playoff games that feature artists that represent our smallest percentage of fans and cater it to them so that what, maybe they will watch this three hour broadcast in order to see bits and pieces of what is really quite possibly one of the worst musical recordings ever."

AND WHILE I'M RANTING. THE CURRENT WORST IN-GAME ARENA SONG THAT THEY REALLY FUCKIN' PLAY TOO MUCH IN NOLA IS THAT SONG THAT IS LIKE "wooo-oooohhhhh/WOOOO-OOOOH". I'M BY NO MEANS A VIOLENT MAN BUT I WISH THAT DUDE THAT MADE THAT SONG WOULD AT THE VERY LEAST STUB HIS TOE. REAL BADLY. AND MAYBE HE HAS AN INGROWN TOENAIL ON THAT PART TOO.

I'm glad Kobe finally got his and showed he can work with his team this year. Good for him. Well deserved.

If he keeps up his playing, CP3 will get his soon, too, no doubt.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This game is a joke

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Yeah man, who in the fukk came up with that Def Leppard/Tim McGraw???

"Let's make a song for our playoff games that feature artists that represent our smallest percentage of fans and cater it to them so that what, maybe they will watch this three hour broadcast in order to see bits and pieces of what is really quite possibly one of the worst musical recordings ever."

AND WHILE I'M RANTING. THE CURRENT WORST IN-GAME ARENA SONG THAT THEY REALLY FUCKIN' PLAY TOO MUCH IN NOLA IS THAT SONG THAT IS LIKE "wooo-oooohhhhh/WOOOO-OOOOH". I'M BY NO MEANS A VIOLENT MAN BUT I WISH THAT DUDE THAT MADE THAT SONG WOULD AT THE VERY LEAST STUB HIS TOE. REAL BADLY. AND MAYBE HE HAS AN INGROWN TOENAIL ON THAT PART TOO.
    naw man, early nineties anthem trance is the new eighties ironic listening. get on the arena music programmer's level.

good god i need a drink.

naw man, early nineties anthem trance is the new eighties ironic listening. get on the arena music programmer's level.

good god i need a drink.

amen

good god i need a drink.

I can get with this.

drink hath been gotten!

FUCKAHARPRINGSTIFFARM

FUCKAKERILENKOREACH

shiiiyit, i need some hard liquor tonight. just finished an accounting midterm.
    fuckaccounting.

OH YEA,

FUCKADOCKERSCOMMERICAL.

They playing out Marlena Shaw........

pint o jim will do ya. shit's cheap. and delicious.
    corner store. walk there. DO IT.

pint o jim will do ya. shit's cheap. and delicious.
    corner store. walk there. DO IT.

Don't think I've ever had it before actually.

jim beam? you've never had it?
    i find that hard to believe. it's pretty much the well bourbon/whiskey everywhere. go buy a pint for 6.99 and pour it on the rocks. it'll put you to sleep w/ a quickness.

Don't really drink much, aside from beer, jack/coke, redbull/vodka (bar stuff), and the occassional glass of wine. You make it sound good. i'm gonna have to go get some. haha.

holy crap youngin.
    learn from the elders:
    JIM > JACK

jack is some frat boy bullshit.

JIM.
    it's phil jackson approved.
    don nelson thinks it's water.
    it's got nba roots.
    so much easier on the hangovers.

JIM > JACK

Don't really drink much, aside from beer, jack/coke, redbull/vodka (bar stuff), and the occassional glass of wine. You make it sound good. i'm gonna have to go get some. haha.

Step Yo Game UP!!!!

goddamn that is such a good song. i'm playing that song at least twice on saturday.

Step Yo Game UP!!!!

YO SON, I'M LIVING THE GOOD LIFE NOW, I'M DRINKING JIM BEAM RIIGHT NOW BIYOTCH.
    BX AIN'T SHIT. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TOUGH MIDDLE-CLASS WEST LA AREA. YOU'LL SEE ME RUNNING ON THE GRASS AT WEBSTER JR. HIGH AND CRUISING ON MA BICYLE ON SAWTELLE THAT I BORROWED FROM MY FRIEND. IT'S LIKE THAT.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    jim beam? you've never had it?
    i find that hard to believe. it's pretty much the well bourbon/whiskey everywhere. go buy a pint for 6.99 and pour it on the rocks. it'll put you to sleep w/ a quickness.

just because I am contrary:

is the king of well whiskys. But Jim Beam definitely sons Jack Daniels. I don't get why that shit is so popular at all.

SNAPPING MY FRIEND, TAKE THAT SHIT TO "DRINKS AND RECORDS" THREAD!!!!!!!!

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

I drink while I watch NBA games. I drink while I listen to records. I drink while I post on soulstrut. Drink discussion is always pertinent.

I drink while I watch NBA games. I drink while I listen to records. I drink while I post on soulstrut. Drink discussion is always pertinent.

dON'T worry my friend, i just made one......"Kells" and Jay-z would call it Best of both Worlds.

1) Anybody think the television stations have any influence (even if marginal) with the "Wired In" shit, on hiring/firing decisions?

2) The Cavs can not BUY a basket right now. Celtics defense is a mobile fortress.

3) Spurs win two in a row to make it a series?

another joke game

another joke game

how about NO/SAS?

San Antonio needs to sit down. fuk dem

another joke game

how about NO/SAS?

Its nice and close....no blow out shit. NO gotta win on tha road.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    another joke game

how about NO/SAS?

NO let this get 2-2 they are doomed.

another joke game

how about NO/SAS?

NO let this get 2-2 they are doomed.

Thet dont want that to happen. And if it goes 7, The Lakers are gonna be well rested.