NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    another joke game

how about NO/SAS?

San Antonio needs to sit down. fuk dem

Its nice and close....no blow out shit.

It doesn't turn into a blowout until the third quarter. I'ma be pissed if the Spurs get swept, and if they lose this game...broom city.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    THEIR DYNASTY.

Just wanted to quote that cause I like the sound of it.

I may be in the minority and an obvious fan, but I think the Spurs woulda won with or without that call.

I'll take an avatar bet with anyone, I'm riding for the Spurs all the way.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    who saw that sick and1 by cp3 at around the 2:00 mark 3rd quart?

i got a feeling my boys in yellow are gonna pull this one out!

i got a feeling my boys in yellow

New Jack NO fan

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    i got a feeling my boys in yellow

New Jack NO fan

been a fan since they moved from Charlotte - i gotta rep the hometown

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Ginobili's injury really hurts for the Spurs. Whenever the O gets stagnant, he creates all kinds of opportunities for the Spurs. Also Duncan is pretty much a non-factor because Chandler is long, and is getting doubled right away. He's gonna continue to need help from perimeter players like Bowen, Ginobili, and Finley to knock down their J's to have any shot at a comeback.

Chris Paul is unguardable. And nobody can really hang with Chandler on those lobs. He's just waayyyy up there. David West can really do it all....Amazing player.
    Looks like Lakers/Hornets is coming.

Ginobili's injury really hurts for the Spurs. Whenever the O gets stagnant, he creates all kinds of opportunities for the Spurs. Also Duncan is pretty much a non-factor because Chandler is long, and is getting doubled right away. He's gonna continue to need help from perimeter players like Bowen, Ginobili, and Finley to knock down their J's to have any shot at a comeback.

Chris Paul is unguardable. And nobody can really hang with Chandler on those lobs. He's just waayyyy up there. David West can really do it all....Amazing player.

Im not ready to call that just yet. Maybe if they win game 4 in SA, and bring it home.

Im not ready to call that just yet. Maybe if they win game 4 in SA, and bring it home.

Something is telling me what you saw tonight from the Spurs is gonna be their best game of the series...

Something is telling me what you saw tonight from the Spurs is gonna be their best game of the series...

No doubt, but I'd put my money on the Hornets to take the series. Manu being hurt is imo a pretty big factor.

One more thing, they reallly need to get back on NBC again. And Bob Costas needs to do it.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    THEIR DYNASTY.

Just wanted to quote that cause I like the sound of it.

I may be in the minority and an obvious fan, but I think the Spurs woulda won with or without that call.

I'll take an avatar bet with anyone, I'm riding for the Spurs all the way.

2-1... waiting for Sunday.

Aside from the 4th quarter, NO looked stronger last night. But the Spurs have always been a streaky team. I wouldn't be surprised if winning last night will give them the confidence to come out and make it happen again on Sunday, and if we win that one...

Ginobili being hurt is obviously a huge setback, we'll need Thomas and others to really step it up.

Apparently, they don't call any fouls in Utah.

oh, and FUCK MIKE TIRICO, who apparently hates the Lakers. I swear that motherfucker looooves to promote his station. Fuckin' hate that chubby motherfucker. Not since that bald Bay area motherfuckiin' commentator am i geniunely annoyed of any motherfuckin' commentators.

oh, and FUCK MIKE TIRICO, who apparently hates the Lakers. I swear that motherfucker looooves to promote his station. Fuckin' hate that chubby motherfucker. Not since that bald Bay area motherfuckiin' commentator am i geniunely annoyed of any motherfuckin' commentators.

Did u expect a sweep?

Did u expect a sweep?

Absolutely not. But apparently they play some sort of fusion sport called footsketball in Utah.

Im not a fan of him either. Flavorless Brother.

Fuck Harpring too. He gets away with a looot of unnecessary contact. Motherfuckers be talking about "Oh, I love his game, he's like a football player!". Then he should play motherfuckin' football.

There's a very thin line between playing "tough" and getting exceptions cuz you have a certain "reputation".

Fuck Harpring too. He gets away with a looot of unnecessary contact. Motherfuckers be talking about "Oh, I love his game, he's like a football player!". Then he should play motherfuckin' football.

There's a very thin line between playing "tough" and getting exceptions cuz you have a certain "reputation".

Dogs, The Lakers are a finesse team. Boozer showed u some real Banger shit down low and Gasol/Odom was on some finger roll shit. Y'all gonna have to pack it in and turn up the paint Defense.

37-4 at home. 17-24 on the road. The fuck outta here with that!!! 37-4. Isn't that like the 72-10 Bulls-esque? The officials must be doing something right......

Never hated Utah. BUT FUCK UTAH.

37-4 at home. 17-24 on the road. The fuck outta here with that!!! 37-4. Isn't that like the 72-10 Bulls-esque? The officials must be doing something right......

Sloan is str8 Old school...."No One wins in our building!"

Dogs, The Lakers are a finesse team. Boozer showed u some real Banger shit down low and Gasol/Odom was on some finger roll shit. Y'all gonna have to pack it in and turn up the paint Defense.

No doubt. I give 'em that. Booz does his thing, but please call a foul, a foul.

Stiffarm handcheck all the way to the rack is a foul.

So is extending your arms over the offensive player when he's going up for a shot.

So is extending your arms over the offensive player when he's going up for a shot.

Like K.O.B.E. doenst get the 82 game pass from the refs?

GAWDAMN IT, I JUST WOKE IT FROM A NAP TO THIS!

Wat u mean?

Y'all need some adversity. It helps in the latter rounds.
    Ya'll have a free ride against the defensless Nuggets, now u gotta fight.

Wat u mean?

Star players get away w/ more shit, especially at home.

Naw, I feel you on that.

I mean I'll ride this shit as long as we're winning, but this team is far from GREAT.

IF we advance, N.O. will give them hell. Boston will son the shit out of them.

One of the most overrated #1 seeds in my recent memory. It's cuz they got #1 in the West for the first time since Shaq-days, Gasol scores a lot, and they're the Lakers (ratings get high when they play, everyone gets excited).

Star players get away w/ more shit, especially at home.

No doubt. Individual players like Kobe getting calls, Bowen/Bell doing their thing on defense, Shaq crossing the line on his freethrows during the regular, whatever whatever. Individuals is okay. When a team is getting exceptions, I don't know man. I'm not that. You need a couple things going for you, if you want 37-4! Not just having a legit team.

Naw, I feel you on that.

I mean I'll ride this shit as long as we're winning, but this team is far from GREAT.

IF we advance, N.O. will give them hell. Boston will son the shit out of them.

One of the most overrated #1 seeds in my recent memory. It's cuz they got #1 in the West for the first time since Shaq-days, Gasol scores a lot, and they're the Lakers (ratings get high when they play, everyone gets excited).

The one advantage u have against Boston is that yall been together longer and been thru more shit. Boston is still learning as a unit despite the collective EXP & talent.

I cant call the Spurs/NO series.