NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    gawd, if I lived in Houston, I'd be really really pissed right now. Good night yall.

Oh and Rafer Alston needs to step up his D.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Yo Batmon, how about that Jordan commercial huh? Pretty bad ass. He got his own Chicago Bulls logo in his house!!!

"Maybe I destroyed the game....but maybe, you're just making excuses."

HARD AS FUCK.

No doubt. And when Larry Brown joins the North Carolina Bobcats its gonna be ON and poppin.

There aren't many Black front office people are there? I do want Jordan to succeed in that respect as well.

Yeah, dude is garbage.

Yuichi, I know you don't like to read, but you should really check out the Jordan book When Nothing Else Matters about his time with the Wiz.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yo Batmon, how about that Jordan commercial huh? Pretty bad ass. He got his own Chicago Bulls logo in his house!!!

HARD AS FUCK.

No doubt. And when Larry Brown joins the North Carolina Bobcats its gonna be ON and poppin.

There aren't many Black front office people are there? I do want Jordan to succeed in that respect as well.

Yeah, dude is garbage.

Yuichi, I know you don't like to read, but you should really check out the Jordan book When Nothing Else Matters about his time with the Wiz.

Was he playing and handling office stuff at the same time? I forget the scenario.

HARD AS FUCK.

Yeah, dude is garbage.

Was he playing and handling office stuff at the same time? I forget the scenario.

Can't recall whether or not he officially stepped down when he put a uniform, but he was definitely still signing off on all personnel decisions.

Dude's attitude only worked for him when he was the best player in the game--it crippled him in the front office and when his physical abilities declined.

HARD AS FUCK.

Yeah, dude is garbage.

Can't recall whether or not he officially stepped down when he put a uniform, but he was definitely still signing off on all personnel decisions.

Dude's attitude only worked for him when he was the best player in the game--it crippled him in the front office and when his physical abilities declined.

He speech game is still a little shakey to me.

• He speech game is still a little shakey to me.

WORD????

If Utah advances farther than New Orleans, who's the better point guard?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "Soulja boy is dominating the playoffs"

lulzzz

I'm ready for the Suns to crank dat miracle, le sigh

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

HARD AS FUCK.

Yeah, dude is garbage.

^^^^^CLEARLY SWAG-DEFFICIENT AND INCLINED TO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

HARD AS FUCK.

Yeah, dude is garbage.

^^^^^CLEARLY SWAG-DEFFICIENT AND INCLINED TO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

^^^^ATTEMPTS TO MASK FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY RELATED TO ILLITERACY BY GOING ON THE OFFENSIVE; FAILS AMUSINGLY

y'alls funny.^^

What did i miss...Damn!...Did Boris Diaw unleash his secret powers in the nick of time?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    y'alls funny.^^

What did i miss...Damn!...Did Boris Diaw unleash his secret powers in the nick of time?

That's his secret power, random spurts of confidence.

Now the Suns need to do the unthinkable.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    phx needs to pull the starters off the floor.
    d'antoni was an idiot for getting tossed right there. it's game over, way to look like an ass.

y'alls funny.^^

Win the next at home and go back to San Antonio.....

• y'alls funny.^^

2-2-1-1-1 though.

y'alls funny.^^

2-2-1-1-1 though.

2-1-2

Jason Kidd fucked up.

• Jason Kidd fucked up.

Do you think that warranted a 2?

Not that it matters really.

Jason Kidd fucked up.

Do you think that warranted a 2?

Not that it matters really.

The hook makes it looks more dangerous. Dude landed on his hands so its not like he was laid out and shit.

• It don't matter.

When Julian Wright is outplaying Josh Howard, it don't matter.

Hornets are good, but I think the Spurs will get 'em. Lakers/Spurs should be a good battle.

It don't matter.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It don't matter.

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It don't matter.

... and that Last American Virgin/Better Off Dead/Bill & Ted's chick was
    my ultimate all-time 80's dream girl, on the real and believe that. Although
    her friend in LAV has the more slammin' body, like whooooa slammin'.

Although her friend in LAV has the more slammin' body, like whooooa slammin'.

Yes, I was tryin to explain this to a ladyfriend, and she talmbout.."U like that?"

Pigtails and goofy glasses.....

Although her friend in LAV has the more slammin' body, like whooooa slammin'.

Yes, I was tryin to explain this to a ladyfriend, and she talmbout.."U like that?"

Pigtails and goofy glasses.....

Or were u talmbout the sweetie w/ the black spandex outfit on?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Or were u talmbout the sweetie w/ the black spandex outfit on?

Yeah, actually, not the main chick's friend, but the earlier scene
    where they bring the 3 girls home, the one that his boy hooks up with
    is niiiice. Kinda like how in "Private School," the chick that is Phoebe Cates'
    nemesis is actually kinda finer than Phoebe, even though Phoebe's tha_one.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yeah see Jason Kidd. Bad move for Dallas. He's looked pretty flat and then he goes and flips out on some wife-beatin' uncontrollable anger steez.

Yall lost a lot on that deal too. Time to rebuild...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Time to rebuild...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    JASON KIDD IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE SUB-KEVIN JOHNSON.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Jason Kidd fucked up.

This is what happens when the NBA turns the first round to a seven game series.

Imagine getting your ass kicked for two weeks by the same team.

Eventually dudes start fouling way too hard out of frustration.....Clowns like Deshawn Stevenson .

Despite all the hype about the Western conference First Round the top four advance pretty easy ....The East is impossible to watch.

The most excitement has been watching T.Mac play Hot Potato in the 4th qtr....Dude goes out of his way to avoid any and all contact ...soft as kleenex