NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• It's a young'uns league. Go Hawks.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Joe Johnson straight won that game for the Hawks.

Green up 10 at the end of the third, and JoJo outscored
    the entire Celtics team in the fourth quarter. Ouch.

Too bad we couldn't have kept him a Celtic

• Man, at the end of that game, it seemed like KG was woofin' hard at someone every time he scored.

You should see what he does to his TEAMMATES

I think Leon Powe is scared of him

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Too bad we couldn't have kept him a SUN

really ice grill but Doris has his moment, lulz

02/20/02: TRADE: The Celtics traded Joe Johnson, Milt Palacio, Randy Brown and a conditional 1st round pick to Phoenix for Tony Delk and Rodney Rogers.

I mean, Delk & Rogers were big on our little miracle run to
    the conference finals, but damn ...we probably would have dealt
    him within the next few years anyway, I guess.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    You should see what he does to HIMSELF

seriously.
    i didn't watch tonight but most of the people i watch the games with have turned nba-r eccentricities into a shot of booze for everyone watching.
    one of the shots is labeled "KG leads the NBA in yelling at himself"

i guess it would be stating the obvious to say that since the all-star break, that one has nearly a hundred hash marks by it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

KOBE BRYANT.

2ND ROUND: UTAH JAZZ

JR Smith is a baller. As is Kleiza. Too bad they have two superstars that NEED to have the rock in their hands.

"They play one-on-one basketball, and they don't involve the complimentary players, who end up getting bad shots or no touches at all. That will not win you games in the NBA."

-Kenny Smith

Dropping knowledge 4 dayz.

Yall like the Lakers much?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    "They play one-on-one basketball, and they don't involve the complimentary players, who end up getting bad shots or no touches at all. That will not win you games in the NBA."

-Kenny Smith

And that by the way is how Kobe use to play as well. Magic, last year Kobe would've taken that shot. He wouldn't pass it.

-Kenny Smith

And that by the way is how Kobe use to play as well. Magic, last year Kobe would've taken that shot. He wouldn't pass it.

Well, he was out to prove something. That and he had a buncha newbies running with him.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

The Lakers have without a doubt grown on me as a team to take interest in over the course of this season. They completely bowled over Denver, so there isn't much to get excited about until they get a tougher match up in the next round or so. I'm actually rooting for them...or anybody really to make the Spurs cough up the trophy.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Denver = the Washington Generals of the Western Conference playoffs

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Denver = the Washington Generals of the Western Conference playoffs

Exaggeration.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

-Kenny Smith

You think anything presented at a kindergarden reading level constitutes "dropping knowledge 4 dayz".

• ZAZA PACHULIA GOT THAT SWAG!!!

paul pierce fined $25,000 by the L for chuckin' up the b.

lame.

maybe they should fine him for this one too. it's probably just as serious.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    paul pierce fined $25,000 by the L for chuckin' up the b.

lame.

link plaese

Stern is a retard.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

That's weak......

It looks like he's throwing up the B (blood/piru sign) and i don't doubt that he is ...but i'm sure the fine will be rescinded.

He can always say he was putting up 3 fingers to indicate this is only game 3.

He can also say he was throwing up the Kappa sign...Kappa alpha psi is a black fraternity whos members use the same hand gesture.....If you allow Shaq and other players to throw up the "Q" (Omega Psi Phi) sign during games ...you can't fine other players for doing the same.

But whatever ...dudes need to stop being silly and play ball.

-Kenny Smith

You think anything presented at a kindergarden reading level constitutes "dropping knowledge 4 dayz".

Lawyers should take notes on the effectiveness of simplicity.

I OWN YOU BITCH. NOW GO SCRAM, BEFORE I TOMAHAWK YO ASS INTO A TRASHCAN.

The Lakers have without a doubt grown on me as a team to take interest in over the course of this season. They completely bowled over Denver, so there isn't much to get excited about until they get a tougher match up in the next round or so. I'm actually rooting for them...or anybody really to make the Spurs cough up the trophy.

That's cool. Yea, I mean, they definitely have potential at any given time. They have a strong infrastructure (superior coaching staff, unselfish players, etc) but not much experience (4th youngest team in the playoffs), which makes them sort of unpredictable.

Spurs are looking good...really good. Don't worry, if we match up against them in the West Finals, we have their number.

That's cool. Yea, I mean, they definitely have potential at any given time. They have a strong infrastructure (superior coaching staff, unselfish players, etc) but not much experience (4th youngest team in the playoffs), which makes them sort of unpredictable.

Spurs are looking good...really good. Don't worry, if we match up against them in the West Finals, we have their number.

Im wondering if they are secretly incorporatin Bynum back into the system to have him ready for the next rounds.

Im wondering if they are secretly incorporatin Bynum back into the system to have him ready for the next rounds.

Perhaps. We get Bynum back, we win the West.

The Run-N-Gun experiment is dead.