NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I LIKE VAN GUNDY'S ATTITUDE TONIGHT.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Hack a Shaq is the lamest play ever. You'd think Pop would have more in his playbook. What a fukin cop out.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Hack a Shaq is the lamest play ever. You'd think Pop would have more in his playbook. What a fukin cop out.

Everyone pretty much does that though. Van Gundy is right, talking about "You can't foul Shaq in the last 2 minutes of the game! What kind of rule is that? You can't just make up rules because a player can't hit his freethrows."

Tony Parker is the best PG in the game right now.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    For the Mavs.....

Nash? Paul? Parker can do it all. That's why he's reigning Finals MVP.

WHY DIDN'T THE SUNS USE SHAQ IN THE POST LIKE THEY DID JUST NOW?! Why'd they get him if they don't use him in the post???!! The series is over.

I'm so pissed it's not even funny. Suns better come back and win 4, which is unheard of. Thx for the memories D'antoni.

I'm so pissed it's not even funny.

It's okay man. All good things must come to an end. Even though I was a hater of the Run and Gun, I got appreciation for them now.

In the mean time, you're always welcome here. Represent the city of yo alma mater!!!!! It's never late.

I'm almost tempted, it's so scary. Kobe is a dominant player.

If the Suns don't come back, I might actually find myself rooting for Kobe and Company. Why must I cry???????????????????

IT ALWAYS GETS LONELY AT THE TOP AROUND THIS TIME.....

I AM HERE TO RECRUIT MEMBERS TO THE DARK SIDE...

I'm almost tempted, it's so scary. Kobe is a dominant player.

If the Suns don't come back, I might actually find myself rooting for Kobe and Company. Why must I cry???????????????????

Do it. I welcome you with open arms and KB wristbands.

Okay Darth Maul, call me a rookie Laker Sith Lord if the Suns are out. lulzzz

Okay Darth Maul, call me a rookie Laker Sith Lord if the Suns are out. lulzzz

Anybody else want some of the action? Good chance of a Lakers/Celtics Finals.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Anybody else want some of the action?

Careful what you wish for, Darth.

You might get all the action you can handle - and more.

Anybody else want some of the action?

Careful what you wish for, Darth.

You might get all the action you can handle - and more.

Celtics have a very good chance to take it all. They play defense.

The series is over.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    mylatency, your whining is getting old. I'm glad it won't last that much longer. If the Suns were fouling Duncan and he was consistently sucking it up at the line you would be calling it a great strategy.

And the Spurs aren't beating your team because of fouls or flops, they're a better basketball team. Deal. Our bench is stepping up big time and the stars are killing it.

Also this image, although a completely inacurate way of looking at each team, is not even true... haha...

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    shawn marion is lampin' in florida with his feet on the leather ottoman, smoking a cuban cigar, laughing his ass off right now.

• FOR ALL THE CHATTER AND INK THAT HAS BEEN SPILLED ON THE SUNS AND THEY AREN'T EVEN ON A MAVS LEVEL OF "ALMOST".

The bigger story here is the Spurs. If they finally get that back-to-back.....they will be one of the greatest dyansties ever. SO DISGUSTING.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The suns deserve to go out - the Spurs have been taking them to school all series.

Last night they looked tepid at best. Stick a fork in them...

What's next? This was the year for them, they have to shake the team up something serious during the off-season.

FOR ALL THE CHATTER AND INK THAT HAS BEEN SPILLED ON THE SUNS AND THEY AREN'T EVEN ON A MAVS LEVEL OF "ALMOST".

your buggin.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Can we get a photochop of Devin the dude and Josh Howard singing "Reefer and Beer" together?

Can we get a photochop of Devin the dude and Josh Howard singing "Reefer and Beer" together?

haha.....dude is gonna catch heat from the media for his Buddha Love.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Stick a fork in them...

What's next? This was the year for them, they have to shake the team up something serious during the off-season.

i would say that last year was their best shot.

• FOR ALL THE CHATTER AND INK THAT HAS BEEN SPILLED ON THE SUNS AND THEY AREN'T EVEN ON A MAVS LEVEL OF "ALMOST".

your buggin.

WHAT THE FUKK ARE YOU TALKIGN ABOUT?

AT LEAST WE MADE IT TO SECOND BASE W/ THE TROPHY.

THEY AIN'T EVEN SNIFFED THE 'NANNI.

your buggin.

I AM SAYING TO YOU, WHAT DID THEY END UP DOING W/ ALLA THAT??