CNN projects Obama wins VA!

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
cnn.comNice.. by the way... I love the "Certified Christian" banner.. on this site...some hot sexy blonde..that is certified christian witha texas branding.. HA

Comments

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    10 in a row.

Hillary's decision to follow the "Guiliani strategy" is looking mad suspect.....

Edit: I thought i read 10 in a row somewhere, but can't remember where. Can anyone confirm?

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    It's still early in the night. Though Senator Obama has built a sizable overall lead (roughly 68,000 votes with 37 percent reporting according to NPR.org), I don't have a lot of faith in predictions when the most populous county in the state -- Fairfax -- has zero of 232 precincts reporting. With Obama pulling 62 percent in nearby Arlington, he may also do well in Fairfax, but my knowledge of Virginia's political geography, especially on the DC Suburb side, is extremely , which makes me uncomfortable declaring victory for his side.

Patience,
    JRoot

• hillary is done. game over. i'm a little mad doggie. she would have mad a great prez and my lil sis has been busting her ass volunteering for her in dc for the past 6 months. we'll see what happens over the next few months with the big states, but right now its looking

• hillary is done. game over. i'm a little mad doggie. she would have mad a great prez.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    hillary is done. game over. i'm a little mad doggie. she would have mad a great prez and my lil sis has been busting her ass volunteering for her in dc for the past 6 months. we'll see what happens over the next few months with the big states, but right now its looking

Whoa. Are there flying pigs skiing in hell right now?

You know - crazier shit has happened - you never know how Ohio and TX might go.

That said, the sooner they wrap this up, the sooner the real race is on.

• Right now, Hillary's speech in Texas has echoes of Obama right down to vocal inflections and wording and call-and-response phrases. The guy is already an icon.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    & now Merryland !!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    bitch needs to step the f^ck off.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    How do they make these projections when NONE of the precincts have reported their tallies? Based on exit polls? I mean, when they're right they're right, but when they're wrong, they make them ALL seem suspect.

Like when the AP called Missouri for Clinton at like 10:30 eastern - I was looking at the county by county data, and all of the counties still out were going heavily for Obama. And they were all the most populous counties in the state. Point is, i was surprised that they called it for her, when it looked like Missouri was still up for grabs (and Obama eventually won statewide).

They may be right about Maryland, but until I see the results coming in, I won't believe it.

SHOWME,
    JRoot

Cot' damn, it's a new day...[/b]

• bitch needs to step the f^ck off.

I'm an Obama supporter but I'm so sick of people calling Hillary that. It's really wrong that people can have that knee-jerk reaction to a woman in power.

I'm an Obama supporter but I'm so sick of people calling Hillary that. It's really wrong that people can have that knee-jerk reaction to a woman in power.

she's a bitch, dude. there ain't no other way to say it. you and kvh can go holler at your dollarbin NOW shit.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I wholeheartedly agree. Its really gross, and it kinda sheds a bad light on the whole party.

More than anything else its talk like this that makes me want to vote for her.

In any case, i think either of them would make a great prez.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

she's a bitch, dude. there ain't no other way to say it. you and kvh can go holler at your dollarbin NOW shit.

keep editing.

I'm so sick of people calling Hillary that. It's really wrong that people can have that knee-jerk reaction to a woman in power.

I'm saying. it smacks of sexism, and what's more it's not even like Hillary's dropping out would be "the right thing to do" necessarily at this point.

if it were (a) a dude and (b) a dude that you supported, you would call him (rightfully) a pussy for dropping out at this point. Obama is not entitled to the nomination yet; Clinton has the right to continue to challenge him if she wants. staying in the race at this point doesn't make her a bitch.

Calling her a bitch has nothing to do with not wanting women in power. Suggesting that I'm not comfortable with women in charge offends me.

she's a bitch, dude. there ain't no other way to say it.

Sure there is, if you looked beyond the mental roadblock that keeps you reaching for the nearest sexist monosyllabic word.

I wholeheartedly agree. Its really gross, and it kinda sheds a bad light on the whole party.

More than anything else its talk like this that makes me want to vote for her.

In any case, i think either of them would make a great prez.

LOL. she can't even keep track of her man's johnson. HOW THE F()CK she gonna be president? go on with your dumbselves.cryin and shit. i'ma gross sexist. boo hoo
    what's gross is her sense of entitlement.

bye.

looked beyond the mental roadblock that keeps you reaching for the nearest sexist monosyllabic word.

ZING

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Texas is my litmas.

• what's gross is her sense of entitlement.

all I'm saying is let's not assume that Obama is entitled to shit yet either. lets see how TX and Ohio go down. I predict Obama wins. but nonetheless suggesting that Hilliary is somehow overstepping for not stepping down at this point is lame.

• The name 'Clinton' has seemingly disappeared from the narrative of this election.

McCain and Obama are now directly addressing each other, not Clinton.

Even McCain's speeches have taken on the tone and language of Obama's speeches.

• LOL. she can't even keep track of her man's johnson. HOW THE F()CK she gonna be president? go on with your dumbselves.cryin and shit. i'ma gross sexist. boo hoo

bye.

I'll just quote this so you can't make it magically disappear.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Any problem with me calling Huckabee a little bitch??

• Any problem with me calling Huckabee a little bitch??

BAN.

keep editing.

what?

oh fuck you bitch. you caught me editing. OH NO!

i'll Frickin' bury you. what do you want? huh?

trick ass fagit.

• So the "hope" guy or the whiny suburban mom?
    On one hand you have a charismatic guy who can crap rainbows on command, inspire tens of thousands of Oprah fans, college kids & hollywood celebrities at every campaign stop.
    It's a good, successful combo of winning smiles, ambiguous platitudes & the possibility of making history by electing the first african-american president.
    The good news is Obama could really put this country on a progressive fast track to repair, significantly help ease racial tensions/injustices.....or he could put us on a centrist, corporate pandering, capitulating path to politics as usual.
    Though he ran a senatorial campaign with strong, vocal anti-Iraq war views in Illinois, his voting record & speech regarding the war since his election have been pretty safe & milquetoast...much like the rest of his voting record in general thus far in the US senate.
    Barack once stated that he considered Joe Lieberman his "senatorial mentor" & strongly urged Connecticut Democratic voters to throw their support behind Joe instead of staunch progressive/anti-Iraq war primary challenger Ned Lamont.
    This could however, be apart of his "big strategy" to get elected to president. I think it's morally a wrong-headed strategy, but if Obama does get elected POTUS and starts putting progressive agendas into practice...then more power to him I suppose.

Now Hillary, who still won't ever apologize for her Iraq war vote. Hey, she was mislead by the Bush administration! Great, so comforting to know that a mere citizen such as myself knew the ramp up to the Iraq war was a lying clusterfuck in the making, yet most of our US senators didn't.
    Oh yeah, she's taken more big pharma bribes than anyone in senate period.
    Basically, her voting record and legislative preferences reflect the desires of her corporate donorship, THEN the american people.
    Once you get caught up in the D.C. gasbag insider game, you just succeed the "fact" that "that's just how things are done" and how "real results happen"
    Hillary plants her campaign questioners, micro stages her every answer, reaction, buzz word/statement. Then has the audacity to take a whining, self-righteous, "you commoners just don't understand" perspective whenever she meets a question of substantive challenge.

At the end of the day, I give a half-assed endorsement for Barack Obama. At least he excites people and could end up being a progressive leader versus Hillary, in which case you know your gonna get a DLC-triangulating, corporate shilling bait 'n switch pony show.

PHEW!

• well his momentum is pretty undeniable but this is far from being over. perhaps now that he is the front runner the media will stop giving him the soft ride which he most assuredly has been getting thus far.

LOL. she can't even keep track of her man's johnson. HOW THE F()CK she gonna be president? go on with your dumbselves.cryin and shit. i'ma gross sexist. boo hoo

bye.

I'll just quote this so you can't make it magically disappear.

ha ha. both you Frickin' pussies think i give flying f7ck? come on.

you both ought to stop ridin' my shit so hard. it's gonna rip you.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Holy Shit.....is Dolo taking his meds??