f*cked up kids names

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ENGLISHSHANTAE Girl 1

"Moms wanted Shantae, Granma wanted an english name"....

ZINEDINE ZIDANE Boy 1

I have no words. Born to Mr & Mrs Topp?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    there's a girl around here who's named Kega Schaeffer (I think her middle name is Col) My wife's brother wanted to name his son Luke Skye Walter. He got denied by his wife thankfully.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i remember i was queing up for my 21st id card, and there goes the officer calling out the name in pure Chinese accent loud and clear on the PA system "S Ho please come collect your ID card, S Ho"..

(as in: asshole)

ended up being the poor little boy sitting next me

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    sayin'

No'Torious

• I remember a "Gandhi Jones" back in college... I think his parents were civil rights activists or something. Guess they didn't realize that Gandhi was the Mahatma's last name.

I remember a "Gandhi Jones" back in college... I think his parents were civil rights activists or something. Guess they didn't realize that Gandhi was the Mahatma's last name.

I thought "Coat" was his last name?

• oh shit, i almost forgot about Legend Lee...a 2nd grader with a wandering eye, cornrows, and kungfu skills. dude was a champ and walked around the neighborhood like a wise mayor.he's probably in jr high school now.

anyway, his mom who worked in a tatoo parlor had a dream before he was born and he came and saved humanity or something. somehow led to Legend Lord Lee.

couple years later, i was on a curb in new orleans, drinking outside a bar. this dude starts talking to me and says he worked in philly for a while inking. i drunkenly asked him if he knew my boy Legend Lee. he was shocked and amazed that i knew him too.
    telling you, that kid is destined for greatness.

other classics:
    god shamgod
    coco crisp

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    oh shit, i almost forgot about Legend Lee...a 2nd grader with a wandering eye, cornrows, and kungfu skills. dude was a champ and walked around the neighborhood like a wise mayor.he's probably in jr high school now.

anyway, his mom who worked in a tatoo parlor had a dream before he was born and he came and saved humanity or something. somehow led to Legend Lord Lee.

couple years later, i was on a curb in new orleans, drinking outside a bar. this dude starts talking to me and says he worked in philly for a while inking. i drunkenly asked him if he knew my boy Legend Lee. he was shocked and amazed that i knew him too.
    telling you, that kid is destined for greatness.

Anybody use the search on that site?

Name Gender Count
    FUTURE Boy 2
    FUTURIA Girl 1

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I went to junior high with a girl named

Angela Strawberry Lemon

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Reading this thread... I don't know whether to laugh or cry

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Name Gender Count
    GIRL Girl 15

BOYCOLLEEN Boy 1

haha, they so bad wanted to have a girl named colleen

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Reading this thread... I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Really.

How about naming your kid, Donothirethisperson?

Sorry, but that's what's gonna happen.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I read the thread title and immediately started thinking of nausiating little suburban white children names - Little blonde Children of the Corn-lookin bastards with names like Brance, Connor, Taylor... and they're all attendees at my neice and nephew's b-day parties where mom and dad actually REGISTER at Toys R Us so their spoiled kids don't get 2 of the same Lego set.

I read the thread title and immediately started thinking of nausiating little suburban white children names - Little blonde Children of the Corn-lookin bastards with names like Brance, Connor, Taylor... and they're all attendees at my neice and nephew's b-day parties where mom and dad actually REGISTER at Toys R Us so their spoiled kids don't get 2 of the same Lego set.

Dude, people register for everything these days. But, yeah, my son's 1 year is coming up and we want to throw him a party. I'm telling people to save their money or send a check to the SPCA or something instead of bringing more of that crap into my house.

instead of bringing more of that crap into my house.

It doesn't get any better... My lad is 6 next and his birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas. There isn't enough room in the house to keep it. Is it me, or does money buy a lot more Chinese lead-coated crap these days than it did when I was a kid?

Fortunately at ages 1-4 they don't notice you "Appropriating" the useless stuff.

• I read something in the paper the other day about people in Asia who wanted to name their son @.

Also Candida is not a good look.

• hahaha.....brance!!!
    also:
    brett
    lance
    chad
    thad
    brice

oh yeah...cool names
    theres a guy who works in my school called Chase Trimmer[/b]
    i congratulated him on such an awesome name and he told me that the only other people who have ever commented have been construction workers.

instead of bringing more of that crap into my house.

It doesn't get any better... My lad is 6 next and his birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas. There isn't enough room in the house to keep it. Is it me, or does money buy a lot more Chinese lead-coated crap these days than it did when I was a kid?

Fortunately at ages 1-4 they don't notice you "Appropriating" the useless stuff.

We didn't even take a lot of the xmas stuff home. Went straight to the Goodwill. I felt kinda bad

...no I Didn't.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    i know a dog wich name is hellup.
    we have fun when we call him in the park.

met this chinees guy named Jun-key. hahaha

brett

Why you callin my boy P*intm*n out?

chad

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    hahaha.....brance!!!
    also:
    brett
    lance
    chad
    thad
    brice

oh yeah...cool names
    theres a guy who works in my school called Chase Trimmer[/b]
    i congratulated him on such an awesome name and he told me that the only other people who have ever commented have been construction workers.

He needs to change it to Trim Chaser[/b], then he'd have something.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    hahaha.....brance!!!
    also:
    brett
    lance
    chad
    thad
    brice

Don't forget the last names as first names:

McKenzie
    Taylor
    Hunter
    Blair
    Logan

Or the endless variations:

Hayden
    Payden
    Kaiden
    Jayden
    Braiden

Logan

Don't forget the last names as first names:

McKenzie
    Taylor
    Hunter
    Blair
    Logan

especially for girls...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Logan

I went to high school with a kid named Burgess Hanson. He came from money and had some self-esteem issues, so as soon as he turned 18 he changed his name to Logan Storm.

My friend and I then made a comic strip about a poor kid named Loogie Sternum who changed his name to Bourgeois Handsome.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Hayden
    Payden
    Kaiden
    Jayden
    Braiden

these names send me into a rage for some reason.

ask my wife, she will testify. I go batshit crazy.

• These fall into the unfortunate last name category:

Two sisters I knew in college - Barbara and Beverly Beaver
    and
    One kid from my high school - Roger Fageburger

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    There is a guy here at work named Kevin Boner. They tried to put filters on our email, blocking all emails with "naughty" words, and he got shut down. All of the emails he sent never made it out, and all the emails sent to him never made it past the filer. the took the filters off by the end of the day. or at least added the word "boner" to the safe list.

• i was at a semi stuffy banquet after an art opening (i snuck in) where a lot of peeps were getting tipsy. a speech lady was thanking donors, including a ms. amy assplundher (or something like that) half the room busted out laughing and she ha to shush people. it was great.