SoulStrut dudes - Hot or Not?

1235»

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Look fellas, I know you think you are super sexy and all that, but seriously, how can you ever hope to compare with this:

?????????????????????????????????

SEXY.

I'm kinda feeling that shirt. Where'd you get that?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Look fellas, I know you think you are super sexy and all that, but seriously, how can you ever hope to compare with this:

?????????????????????????????????

SEXY.

I'm kinda feeling that shirt. Where'd you get that?

its a tigre shirt from tj maxxxx!

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

you look a bit like ...

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

you look a bit like ...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

too fat?

No way, never been. Work out so I feel and look good.

too slutty?

No way. I have self respect and don't need to sleep around to prove my worth. Never had so much as herpes and I'm not starting now.

talks too much shit?

Only on fat guys that sleep around!

a little dude (and i'm not talking about records!)

Just right!

can't rap?

I can write rhymes, but my voice is not for rap.

can't mix?

Can mix better then a lot of people I pay to see.

doesn't look good in anything which isn't baggy?

Look good in baggy and tighty.

has man-breasts?

Ugggh! NO!

has a beer belly?

Don't like beer.

too pasty?

Only in the middle of winter when most people are.

too ashy?

Never had dry skin.

still lives with mom and dad?

HA AHHA HA AHA ! No.

still lives off mom and dad?

No

can't hold his long-island iced teas?

Once ran a bar out of Long Isl Tea mix! No kidding. Me and a couple friends were going to town on them in Canada. FInally the bartender said "sorry you ran me out of the mix, here's a couple free shots for spending so much!"

has never spent more than $85 for a record?

Never spent more than $110.

yo volumen, i don't know you or anything, but those were like the gayest responses ever.

Puleeezzzzz girlfriend! This whole thread is just for shits and giggles anyhow. Posting your penis length on Soulstrut.....now that's Plus any one that has measured is lying. How insecure do you have to be to measure your dong. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go flip my Soft Cell LP and finish my Mango Crepe's.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm actually surprised folks answered those questions. I really did mean it as a joke. As the thread went on, I thought it was going to get u-g-l-y, but like the constipation thread, I was pleasantly surprised that SoulStrut came through and acted cool. It's nice to see the SStrut guys admitting they have beer bellys and whatnot, as opposed to calling chicks they don't even know sluts and skeezers.

Anyway, this Hallmark card moment is over and I just want to say co-sign on this:

It's all about that cocoa butter.[/b]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hi Missbassie!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Bonjour!

Ah oui, something should be arriving soon. I did another one for you and put it in the mail this week.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hmmm. yeah, i was under the impression that we were supposed to testify if we think other strut dudes are hot or not. which i did. but then everyone else kinda took it as "look at me". so LOOK AT ME!

too fat? yeah, i guess so
    too slutty? nope
    a little dude? cmon now
    cant rap? rap lips for days honey
    cant mix? oh. ouch
    doesnt look good in anything that isnt baggy? who wants to see a fat kid in spandex? i mean, i aint swimming in my shit, but im not trying to show off my nipples
    has man-breasts? training bra
    has beer belly? i dont really drink beer. more like a fried foods and whiskey belly
    too pasty? pssshh
    too ashy? natural sheen
    still lives with mom and dad? nope.
    still lives off mom and dad? i wish
    cant hold long island ice teas? you will never catch me holding such a sissified drink
    has never spent more than $85 for a record? try $10

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Bonjour!

Ah oui, something should be arriving soon. I did another one for you and put it in the mail this week.
    Sweet! Thank you, looking forward to it.