too shaggy?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    too fat? if skinny is the new fat than I am overweight[/b]
    too slutty? no comment[/b]
    talks too much shit? ALL DAY EVERYDAY![/b]
    a little dude (and i'm not talking about records!) Check the photos[/b]
    can't rap? One of my many talents[/b]
    can't mix? yet another of my many talents[/b]
    doesn't look good in anything which isn't baggy? my clothes is all extra medium[/b]
    has man-breasts? muscle titties[/b]
    has a beer belly? 6 pack[/b]
    too pasty? opaque[/b]
    too ashy? never that[/b]
    still lives with mom and dad? They live with me[/b]
    still lives off mom and dad? Never[/b]
    can't hold his long-island iced teas? alls about cranberry & vodka or MGD[/b]
    has never spent more than $85 for a record? Nope[/b]

• Since I am devastatingly handsome, its almost unfair for me to participate in this....

me too

someone told you you look like Ernest Borgnine? for real? that's fucked up.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    someone told you you look like Ernest Borgnine? for real? that's fucked up.

Oh, is it? C'mon--that pic on the left is like a glimpse into the future!

And no one said that Borgnine is unattractive.

PS:

• someone told you you look like Ernest Borgnine? for real? that's fucked up.

Oh, is it? C'mon--that pic on the left is like a glimpse into the future!

And no one said that Borgnine is unattractive.

PS:

okay, borgnine is prettier than, say, karl malden, but that still doesn't do the boy justice.

okay, borgnine is prettier than, say, karl malden, but that still doesn't do the boy justice.

You're right; Borgnine can't scratch for shit, and he mixes okay, but the phrasing's way off.

Not so with peacefulro.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    He was in The Wild Bunch, especially during the insane final shootout scene...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    H O T

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Listen motherfucker, the listening station is for paying customers only AND NO YOU CAN'T USE THE BATHROOM. TAKE THAT SHIT TO OPEN MIND! [/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Hey where'd you get that pic of Dizzy from the future?

• okay, borgnine is prettier than, say, karl malden, but that still doesn't do the boy justice.

You're right; Borgnine can't scratch for shit, and he mixes okay, but the phrasing's way off.

Not so with peacefulro.

Come on, peacefulro's mixing is okay. Or probably better than okay.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    too fat? sure, whatever, but I am 6'5" so I can carry it well

too slutty? shit, I wish

talks too much shit? sure, whatever

a little dude (and i'm not talking about records!) never had a complaint

can't rap? I am a white dude born in the 70s, why the fuck would I want to do that?

can't mix? cant mix human drummers, but drum machine steez...anyone can do that.

doesn't look good in anything which isn't baggy? too baggy clothes is the first mistake of the large man...I wear what fits me well, I don tlike baggy gear

has man-breasts? nothin to get jealous over girls

has a beer belly? yeah

too pasty? I like my alabaster palor(sp?)

too ashy? I use lotion

still lives with mom and dad? they are no longer with us

still lives off mom and dad? not since I was in high school

can't hold his long-island iced teas? I will drink ya under the table

has never spent more than $85 for a record? spent over a $100 on a few occaisons

Not so with peacefulro.

Damn! Now I gotta defend my own bad joke. I was saying that p.ro is better than borg-9. And his smile is kinder/less maniacal.

• okay, borgnine is prettier than, say, karl malden, but that still doesn't do the boy justice.

Not so with peacefulro.

Damn! Now I gotta defend my own bad joke. I was saying that p.ro is better than borg-9. And his smile is kinder/less maniacal.

Nah, i'm playing. Dude is dude. Everybody knows that.

BTW, told Josh himself but not you: Slump & Grind is dope.

• somehow I think this calendar would sell poorly...

Which will surely make it worth big bucks in about 30 years time.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

i am filed under nerdy white dude w/ stubble part of soulstrut.

also could be filed into the other than hip hop type section. or maybe the no denim section would be more accurate.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    insecurity with being alone prevents people from becoming "whole people" before attaching themselves with another. How can fucked up people maintain healthy relationships? It's oxymoronic, wouldn't you say?

dude, fuck therapy. Pa*****, I'll just ask you.

SOOOOOO RILLL!

Sure, T**, I take cash and all major credit cards. But it's true, people can't have healthy relationships with a rack full of (psychological) baggage. Instead, they hop their fucked up selves into one bad relationship after another, only to further increase their psychological maladjustment when the relationships fail. My wife has girlfriends that cry about that shit all the time, yet they do the SAME FUCKED UP THINGS to sabotage the relationships every time!!! The typical scenario is for ole' girl to cast her entire hopes and dreams of wedding bliss and lifetime fulfillment on some muthafucka she barely knows, only to be disappointed in the end because (1) she fucks up the relationship with her personal insecurities, obsessive clinginess, rushing dude toward marriage, etc., and (2) the dude is fucked up as well (e.g., poor financial stability, drug-addicted, womanizing, physically/emotionally abusive, controlling, etc.) yet it still takes her light-years to realize that dude is WRONG for her. Why do women (and some men too) engage in this vicious, self-degrading cycle? Why do they attach so strongly to a muthafucka so damn quickly with soooooo little evidence about his character? They're like asking to be shit on time and time again.

After my former fiancee shit on me, I stayed out of relationships for a LOOOOOOONG time until I got over it. Then, I was in a position, emotionally, to maintain a healthy relationship with my (future) wife with whom I enjoyed my next serious relationship (of three years before marrying). Like Judge Mabelene says, "look deep before you leap." My wife and I enjoyed a very relaxed relationship while dating without all the pressure and pretense of "sprinting to the altar". We had no idea where the relationship was going, we just let it evolve. Then, one day I realized I was in love with her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It was wonderful and I wish all could enjoy such an easygoing and "pure" relationship with their dating partners. This will never be among those that are psychologically maladjusted. Fucked up people maintain equally fucked up relationships, and that's word!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Stacks,

You should think about writing a relationship column or entering into counseling to help others and build a healthy practice

serious talk

saying

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Stacks,

You should think about writing a relationship column or entering into counseling to help others and build a healthy practice

serious talk

saying

Hey M***,

Funny you should say that because I am a trained psychologist, but not in a clinical or counseling specialty. I have been counseling friends on these matters (and others) informally for years. A lot of the stuff I'm saying is simply common sense, yet it escapes people. This makes me scratch my head in wonder.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    borg-9

heh heh, he said 'borg'

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I'd tap

I'd tap

Besides Sharon Leal, Geri Ryan was one of the main reasons why I watched "Boston Public".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Since I am devastatingly handsome, its almost unfair for me to participate in this....

me too

my dude is earnest[/b] borgnine

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i have no idea what is going on in this thread

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i have no idea what is going on in this thread

point blank:

More strutters should live like Adam

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Well chicks dig dudes who can:

Dance like a cartoon

Projectile vomit the shape of a heart (to be romantic)

Play the banjo and/or kazoo

Squeeze their belly into the shape of buttcheeks, and pretend that the belly button is the butthole, and then open it up to show the belly button while making fart sounds.

Shave his initials into your cat

hangs brains and yells "SPERM PINATA!"

• first time was shoplifting a De La Soul-Stakes Is High CD from Best Buy when it came out. After that, all graffiti related bullshit(malicious damages for days,tresspassing,etc).

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Well chicks dig dudes who can:

Squeeze their belly into the shape of buttcheeks, and pretend that the belly button is the butthole, and then open it up to show the belly button while making fart sounds.

!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    first time was shoplifting a De La Soul-Stakes Is High CD from Best Buy when it came out. After that, all graffiti related bullshit(malicious damages for days,tresspassing,etc).

Wrong thread, dude...

[color:white] Unless this is just to show us all how "hot" of a "dude" you are... [/color]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm a fucking fox