SoulStrut dudes - Hot or Not?

Comments

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

I would pay this gentleman to date my sister.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

too slutty?
    has a beer belly?

Cosmo and I could survive as a gay couple, I'm sure.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I would pay this gentleman to date my sister.
    AKO??

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

can't hold his long-island iced teas?

why you gotta talk bout my man like that???

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Hans,

Guilty as charged, my brotha!!! It's amazing how transformational the love of a good woman can be, though. I was bonin' due to insecurities about being in a close relationship and getting hurt. Plus, I knew in advance that relationships with these women would fail since they lacked qualities I'd want from a potential mate (e.g., emotional maladjustment, had kids out-of-wedlock with baby-daddies, bad credit, irresponsibility, lack of integrity, lack of ambition, etc.). Once I met my (future) wife, my wilin' behavior ceased. She accepted me in spite of my past (yes, I was upfront with her), and the phone numbers of those other women quickly went into the garbage can. Why eat spam when you have filet mignon?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Plus, I knew in advance that relationships with these women would fail since they lacked qualities I'd want from a potential mate (e.g., emotional maladjustment, had kids out-of-wedlock with baby-daddies, bad credit[/b], irresponsibility, lack of integrity, lack of ambition, etc.).

I like how you threw that one in the middle. Also as far as "eating filet mignon and not eating spam", tell that shit to Kobe.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why eat spam when you have filet mignon?[/b]

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    too fat? - most likely me
    too slutty? - Gots a ring on my finger
    talks too much shit? - have you EVER seen me do that?
    a little dude (and i'm not talking about records!) - it's more than enough for my wife thank you.
    can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    doesn't look good in anything which isn't baggy? - why would I wear spandex?
    has man-breasts? - HEY! I'm a solid A cup
    has a beer belly? - I don't have a 6 pack, I got a keg....
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I
    still lives with mom and dad? - negative
    still lives off mom and dad? - dad and I work together, so I guess maybe
    can't hold his long-island iced teas? - see beer belly related
    has never spent more than $85 for a record? - that's me

We should have a Soulstrut Chicks - Hot Or Not just to make it fair.

Although, there is like what........3 of you?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    a little dude (and i'm not talking about records!) - it's more than enough for my wife thank you.
    can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

um...i did this thread to have fun and in response to all the "insert-hot-chick-celebrity-name-here - hot or not?" threads. yea and there are only about three women on the Board here - i think your idea might make it zero, you know?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Plus, I knew in advance that relationships with these women would fail since they lacked qualities I'd want from a potential mate (e.g., emotional maladjustment, had kids out-of-wedlock with baby-daddies, bad credit[/b], irresponsibility, lack of integrity, lack of ambition, etc.).

I like how you threw that one in the middle. Also as far as "eating filet mignon and not eating spam", tell that shit to Kobe.

Yo Phonics,

The financial piece is important because a "spendy" woman will break you!!!! I've seen this happen on both sides of the gender coin though with dire consequences. Also, it seems that lack of frugality and ambition vary together, which I find odd. Why do sorry people like to spend other people's money and/or money they don't have? Also, women with kids were looking for father figures for those rugrats. Before the dissin' ensues, let me just say that the phone conversations with these kids usually informed me that she had "Bebe Kids" (e.g., "sit your little ass down", "shut the fuck up"). Yelling obscenities at their kids like that also showed me they lacked character. Plus, the constant interruptions during the conversations were irritating. I didn't want to have to spank any baby-daddies either. Also, after the panties dropped, these women would want try to act possessive in spite of me saying that I did not want a serious relationship with them (i.e., emotional maladjustment). If they acted that way when not in a serious relationship, their behavior would have only worsened if I had of gotten in a relationship with them. Notably, I never gave the "I don't want a relationship" spiel to my future wife because she was fine and appeared to possess qualities worth checking out further (and I was right!!!), versus those women who looked good but had "issues". As the saying goes, there are two types of women those you marry and those you...(you know the rest).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

I though Anna had started a Men Of Soulstrut thread a while back...Who among us is worthy of the title "Most Eligible Bachelor"? hmm...

h

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

I though Anna had started a Men Of Soulstrut[/b] thread a while back...Who among us is worthy of the title "Most Eligible Bachelor"? hmm...

h

somehow I think this calendar would sell poorly...

can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

um...i did this thread to have fun and in response to all the "insert-hot-chick-celebrity-name-here - hot or not?" threads. yea and there are only about three women on the Board here - i think your idea might make it zero, you know?

Ah, relax. I usually just skip over those threads. And yes, I was honest in all of my answers. No records were harmed in the creation of my post.

can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

I though Anna had started a Men Of Soulstrut[/b] thread a while back...Who among us is worthy of the title "Most Eligible Bachelor"? hmm...

h

If I was in it, it would probably even lose money.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

h

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Yo Phonics,

The financial piece is important because a "spendy" woman will break you!!!! I've seen this happen on both sides of the gender coin though with dire consequences. Also, it seems that lack of frugality and ambition vary together, which I find odd. Why do sorry people like to spend other people's money and/or money they don't have? Also, women with kids were looking for father figures for those rugrats. Before the dissin' ensues, let me just say that the phone conversations with these kids usually informed me that she had "Bebe Kids" (e.g., "sit your little ass down", "shut the fuck up"). Yelling obscenities at their kids like that also showed me they lacked character. Plus, the constant interruptions during the conversations were irritating. I didn't want to have to spank any baby-daddies either. Also, after the panties dropped, these women would want try to act possessive in spite of me saying that I did not want a serious relationship with them (i.e., emotional maladjustment). If they acted that way when not in a serious relationship, their behavior would have only worsened if I had of gotten in a relationship with them. Notably, I never gave the "I don't want a relationship" spiel to my future wife because she was fine and appeared to possess qualities worth checking out further (and I was right!!!), versus those women who looked good but had "issues". As the saying goes, there are two types of women those you marry and those you...(you know the rest).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    Dammit Big Stacks, you just described like 95% of the women here in Columbus, GA .

can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

Ah, relax. I usually just skip over those threads. And yes, I was honest in all of my answers. No records were harmed in the creation of my post.

I just love it when I'm trying to communicate something and I'm told to "relax". I guess you skipped over part where I said I was doing it for fun, huh?
    I'm so relaxed, I've already forgotten you exist.

Yo Phonics,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Dammit Big Stacks, you just described like 95% of the women here in Columbus, GA .

Hey Bellcity,

I felt you, man (back then, anyways). The pool of eligible "good" women was small, as my single buddies tell me, still is. I'm sure that is a function of dudes fuckin' them over too, but they are then "spoiled" for that next cat who endures hell dealing with them. I was blessed to find my wife, a well-adjusted sistah, which was like trying to find a four-leaf clover. Suffice it to say that I don't think a lot of sistahs are socialized well to be good mates for what they label a "good man". I'm sure sistahs could say that about brothas too in relation to a "good woman". Since I'm heterosexual, the latter issue was irrelevant to me, but my wife has confirmed this in our discussions on the topic. Largely, these woman are socialized to be very superficial, emotionally dependent, and shallow. As a result, they were very linear and uninteresting beyond the physical realm. They lacked interests therefore making conversations and time spent with them extremely boring. Thus, a well-rounded man would not want to become seriously involved with and marry these said women. Not surprisingly, I was only interested in sex with them and would "look at the front door" after doing the deed. In contrast, sex was not a focal concern with my (future) wife because I found her intriguing and enjoyed spending time with her in general. Thus, our folks could solve the "finding a good man/good woman" dilemma by becoming better adjusted individuals before entering the dating pool; however, insecurity with being alone prevents people from becoming "whole people" before attaching themselves with another. How can fucked up people maintain healthy relationships? It's oxymoronic, wouldn't you say?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

can't rap? - guilty
    can't mix? - ditto
    too pasty? - not I
    too ashy? - not I

I just love it when I'm trying to communicate something and I'm told to "relax". I guess you skipped over part where I said I was doing it for fun, huh?
    I'm so relaxed, I've already forgotten you exist.

I apparently offended you over nothing. Peace to you then.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Yo Phonics,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    Dammit Big Stacks, you just described like 95% of the women here in Columbus, GA

Hey Bellcity,

I felt you, man (back then, anyways). The pool of eligible "good" women was small, as my single buddies tell me, still is. I'm sure that is a function of dudes fuckin' them over too, but they are then "spoiled" for that next cat who endures hell dealing with them. I was blessed to find my wife, a well-adjusted sistah, which was like trying to find a four-leaf clover. Suffice it to say that I don't think a lot of sistahs are socialized well to be good mates for what they label a "good man". I'm sure sistahs could say that about brothas too in relation to a "good woman". Since I'm heterosexual, the latter issue was irrelevant to me, but my wife has confirmed this in our discussions on the topic. Largely, these woman are socialized to be very superficial, emotionally dependent, and shallow. As a result, they were very linear and uninteresting beyond the physical realm. They lacked interests therefore making conversations and time spent with them extremely boring. Thus, a well-rounded man would not want to become seriously involved with and marry these said women. Not surprisingly, I was only interested in sex with them and would "look at the front door" after doing the deed. In contrast, sex was not a focal concern with my (future) wife because I found her intriguing and enjoyed spending time with her in general. Thus, our folks could solve the "finding a good man/good woman" dilemma by becoming better adjusted individuals before entering the dating pool; however, insecurity with being alone prevents people from becoming "whole people" before attaching themselves with another. How can fucked up people maintain healthy relationships? It's oxymoronic, wouldn't you say?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    Wow, that's the realest shit that I've heard today! Relationships is a mutha.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    maybe not hot, but definately attractive.

i know it already - i've seen the pictures. i'm just waiting for the t-shirt now.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

i know it already - i've seen the pictures. i'm just waiting for the t-shirt now.

no mercy sensei!

• I though Anna had started a Men Of Soulstrut thread a while back...Who among us is worthy of the title "Most Eligible Bachelor"? hmm...

h

[MS clears throat, raises hand]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

REAL TALK
    AP'S ADVICE COLUMN BETTER BRING IT LIKE BIG STACKS!!!!

SAYING.

• somehow I think this calendar would sell poorly...

ss graphic design heads: on your mark, get set, .......

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

Insulin on the cover, fo sho. He was last spotted spitting successful game at a SS event. :-)

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    insecurity with being alone prevents people from becoming "whole people" before attaching themselves with another. How can fucked up people maintain healthy relationships? It's oxymoronic, wouldn't you say?

dude, fuck therapy. Pa*****, I'll just ask you.

SOOOOOO RILLL!

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Since I am devastatingly handsome, its almost unfair for me to participate in this....

• Since I am devastatingly handsome, its almost unfair for me to participate in this....

me too