NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    J. Kidd has to go to a team that is primed to win now. The most brilliant most ice cold trade would be Kidd to Boston for Ray Allen/S> Rondo, Big Baby and Perkins and picks. Nets would get some real value and Boston would be ridonkulous.

(note: I am also high on painkillers and bourbon right now)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Kidd to Boston for Ray Allen/S> Rondo, Big Baby and Perkins and picks. Nets would get some real value and Boston would be benchless[/b].

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Kidd to Boston for Ray Allen/S> Rondo, Big Baby and Perkins and picks. Nets would get some real value and Boston would still be benchless[/b].

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Devin Harris/Dampier + draft picks for Jason Kidd......

Naw. We not dealing Devin.

The rumor is Stack/George/Diop/Considerations for J. Kidd. Who would our backup 5 be? Still, I'd like to get Kidd somehow.

That would be an absolutely horrible trade. I think the Nets should get rid of Carter though...

So do they--but if anybody wanted to assume Vince's contract they wouldn't be trying to move Kidd.

• What's the Swag Penalty on the Dubs for getting Webber?

I feel like I have lost at least a portion of one testicle.

What's the Swag Penalty on the Dubs for getting Webber?

Pretty severe--I won't even pretend to see the logic of that signing. And I like Webber.

Ya'll got anybody that rapps on the roster? Maybe Stephen Jackson? Webber can contribute by making beats for him.

• What's the Swag Penalty on the Dubs for getting Webber?

Pretty severe--I won't even pretend to see the logic of that signing. And I like Webber.

The real question is, does Webber negate enough Swag to bring the Warriors down to the level of, say, the Mavericks?

Ya'll got anybody that rapps on the roster? Maybe Stephen Jackson? Webber can contribute by making beats for him.

To answer my own question: Troy Hudson.

2 Much Drama + Undrafted =

• See, I just knew you jo-jos would find a way to rope me into this.

See, I just knew you jo-jos would find a way to rope me into this.

Tenderberries checks in... I sense the thread is about to take a turn for the emotional.

Come on now - Swag is the reason why Dallas went out in the 1st round last year.

This year you guys are looking pretty good... but Dirk's got a -18 Swag Factor. Deal.

Tenderberries checks in... I sense the thread is about to take a turn for the emotional.

You got nerve throwin' names around cat daddy. Remember who your friends are.

We 2-0 against them 'Dubs. If I can get faux to tell me who his teams are *today*, I'll compile that record w/ the quickness.

Come on now - Swag is the reason why Dallas went out in the 1st round last year.

This year you guys are looking pretty good... but Dirk's got a -18 Swag Factor. Deal.

Dirk's SF is on the rise. You ain't know about the rousing locker room halftime speech followed by third quarter domination of the Lakers the other night? He's actually up to -11.

on the rise

rousing

I know it's a struggle, but you could you at least try to restrain yourself from always talking about your boy in those terms?

• Dirk's SF is improving. You ain't know about the inspiring locker room halftime speech followed by third quarter domination of the Lakers the other night? He's actually up to -11.

I don't know what you're talking about.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Baron Davis has come through to my homie's residency a couple times and dropped drunken freestyles about C-walking and such.

Baron Davis has come through to my homie's residency a couple times and dropped runken freestyles about C-walking and such.

B-Diddy + T-Hud over Webbeatz = All Star halftime show

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Mighty Mouse going to the Spurs

The 2008 draft is already shaping up to be DEEP. Two matchups I can't wait to see in the NBA:

OJ Mayo vs Derrick Rose
    Nicholas Batum vs Danilio Gallinari

oh yesssssss

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Mighty Mouse going to the Spurs

I gotta place faith in the Spurs' front office as they've done an excellent job in evaluating talent and chemistry for a while now...but I'm pretty unconvinced about this. D. Stoud needs to be The Man, and on the Spurs, he ain't gonna be anything close to The Man, so he's probably gonna pout a lot and fuck things up. But then again, they did get Glenn Robinson to stop being such a bitch, so I guess anything's possible.

Spurs are looking rough, though. Parker taking a seat for a while isn't gonna help, either.

I wish Parker was playing so the Suns could obliterate the Spurs with Parker present, haha. Thursday's game is gonna be fun though.

• I gotta place faith in the Spurs' front office as they've done an excellent job in evaluating talent and chemistry for a while now...but I'm pretty unconvinced about this. D. Stoud needs to be The Man, and on the Spurs, he ain't gonna be anything close to The Man, so he's probably gonna pout a lot and fuck things up. But then again, they did get Glenn Robinson to stop being such a bitch, so I guess anything's possible.

I don't see how Damon could complain about not seeing minutes behind T. Parker. In Memphis he was both playing for a losing team and giving up minutes to point guards who were arguably worse than him (Conley will be good in the future though.) He is old enough that he wil sacrifice a lot just to be a part of championship contention. The Spurs will soon learn, however, that Damon is only good when his shot his falling. When he is cold he is a liability on the court because he is an undersized defender and he is not a very good playmaker for a point guard.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Live blogging the Bulls-Wolves game. Four minutes left to go in the first quarter. Ben Wallace dunks. Bulls, 7, Wolves 4.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Live blogging the Bulls-Wolves game. Four minutes left to go in the first quarter. Ben Wallace dunks. Bulls, 7, Wolves 4.

Can Ben hit ANY shot besides a dunk??

He's shooting 34% from the field and I have to believe that at least 2-3 of every 10 shots is a dunk.

Dude's career went off a cliff.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Sometimes he doesn't even make the dunks. It's pretty bad. The Bulls offense is so terrible that Ben will end up with the ball on some isolation shit. He does some fancy footwork and then tosses it up and hopes for the best. Thirty-four percent sounds high, actually.

Just now the Bulls annoucner said: "Neither of these teams has any type of offensive rhythm." Antoine Walker is 1-2 from the three point line.

Five minutes left in the third quarter, Wolves, 50, Bulls 47.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    good win for the warriors tonight

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Wolves scored 8 measly points in the first half of that Bulls game and ended up winning 83-67!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Yes, good win for GS. Hornets were on a 9 game winning streak, plus they manhandled us the first game so this was some payback.

• I'm not mad at GS winnin' tonite.

Just a weird night all around.

Philly wins by 40 plus.

Toronto wins by 39 on the second night of a btb w/ the Bullets.

LeBor...er...Lebron gets 37 and none of the other 'Brons crack double digis.

The aforementioned 8 point Q1 b/w 16 point victory. FOR THE TWOLVES.

SPURS AT SUNS TOMORROW NIGHT

It's going dowwnnn!!!!!!!

• SPURS AT SUNS TOMORROW NIGHT

It's going dowwnnn!!!!!!!

Mavs @ Cs...IT'S GOIN DOWN, BEANTOWN!!!

Spurs are looking hammered right now. I'm sure it's some rope-a-dope shit and I ain't buyin it. The only thing is....how long is Eva's wifey out?