NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I think Kaman definitely deserves to be an All-Star.

Lots of players deserve to be all stars, but the question is, Kaman > Camby for all star?

get off da nutsack.

• I think Kaman definitely deserves to be an All-Star.

Lots of players deserve to be all stars, but the question is, Kaman > Camby for all star?

get off da nutsack.

Did you forget to take your pills today junior?

get off da nutsack.

i took my pill. it is friday, camby's nuts could use a rest.

• I think Kaman definitely deserves to be an All-Star.

get off da nutsack.

i took my pill. it is friday, camby's nuts could use a rest.

Oh please do not talk about dick riding on here. Please. You're the cock cowboy of the NBA thread for christ's sake (no homo).

• lol

lol

no hard feelings (ayo). you know how i do.

• lol

no hard feelings (ayo). you know how i do.

haha, no, no hard feelings

I really did laugh, it was funny. have a good weekend yuichi and e'rybody else.

fo sho. but don't get me wrong, i will diss all teams equally!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

somebody had 24 rebounds and 11 blocks last night.
    CAMBY > KAMAN[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

somebody had 24 rebounds and 11 blocks last night.
    CAMBY > KAMAN[/b]

And yet failed to notch a triple-double because he only put up 8 points.

He had another ridiculous night like that recently, where I think he only put up two.

And, yes, this actually weighs in favor of him being an All-Star, you little dudes.

I vote Camby on the singularity of his stat lines alone.

• Only in the STrut NBA thread are eras ended and All-Star claims staked in the mere passing of an evening.

They should have 3 Cs on the All-Star team this year. Both players are having solid years. CAmby more blocks, Kaman more consistent offense. Flip a coin.

I've come out of a self-imposed shut-in/nostrut phase for a bit just to post this:

GP- THIS MAN SHOULD BE GIVING YOU NIGHTMARES. (really? a SEASON SWEEP??? sound familiar?)

• East Coast version of the Dubs for sure. They can't hurt us anymore so what do I care?

it's a (ridiculously) long shot, but they could hurt you in the finals (it's in the realm of possibility, not probability...) those losses could hurt your seeding if the mavs start having a case of the post all-star game "we got this shit in the bag" attitude... the way the west is right now, i wouldn't be surprised if it was mavs/dubs again in the playoffs... i don't think your boys want to tet oracle arena again.
    (btw: bushmills is good. thus all the wild ass predictions)

anyway.

how's thangs in the lone star state?

• it's a (ridiculously) long shot, but they could hurt you in the finals (it's in the realm of possibility, not probability...) those losses could hurt your seeding if the mavs start having a case of the post all-star game "we got this shit in the bag" attitude... the way the west is right now, i wouldn't be surprised if it was mavs/dubs again in the playoffs... i don't think your boys want to tet oracle arena again.
    (btw: bushmills is good. thus all the wild ass predictions)

anyway.

how's thangs in the lone star state?

All losses sting. We're right in the mix and all the big teams are losing games they shouldn't right now. Let's beat the Lakers and the Cs comin' up.....

I've been pleased w/ our initial success against G-STate. We'll take all comers.

Dunk contestants announced

Dwight Howard again? They need a height minimum and maximum on the dunk contest. Gay, Moon (?! I was sleeping!), and Green. EMPHATIC YES.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Dwight Howard again? They need a height minimum and maximum on the dunk contest. Gay, Moon (?! I was sleeping!), and Green. EMPHATIC YES.

Fuck the Dunk Contest...........

I got Rudy Gay!!

Fuck the Dunk Contest...........

I got Rudy Gay!!

i got Moon! The dude gets up like he's on a pogo stick! no joke.

• Dammmmnnn...y'all let this get to page 3?

JBeam....I'm late on this but you called me out on a night when "your team" lost to the Wolves.

And I believe the Wolves beat the Suns last night....

And 6.5 games separate the top 10 teams in the West. NOLA tied w/ PHX.

Will the Bulls and the Nets get back in the playoff mix? Who's spots will they take.

Check out Noah and Hinrich's stat lines from last night.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I cry, al jefferson is a monster in the low post, yaargh. Phx cannot win in the cold Target center, lol.

All the "elite" teams are showing chicks in their armor recently.

• chicks in their armor

chicks in their armor

or

All the "elite" teams are showing chicks[/b] in their armor recently.

you mean "chinks," that has a non-derogatory meaning of:

"A narrow opening, such as a crack or fissure.
    tr.v. chinked, chink??ing, chinks"

All the "elite" teams are showing chicks in their armor recently.

WEST

Phoenix = same old

Dallas = last year's team had better chemistry. maybe they'll gel, later on.

Los Angeles = methodical as usual, but relies too much on threes. We need Bynum and Ariza back.

San Antonio = getting old. Lakers can beat them with a full squad.

New Orleans = still have plenty to prove.

EAST

Boston = impressive early on. they are shaping up to be East favorites, if everyone stays healthy, and Rondo and Perkins keep developing.

Detroit = getting old. since Big Ben left, they're defense is inconsistent. talented young players could help them tremendously the quicker they develop.

Orlando = I believe Turkoglu had nose surgery or something, since then he's been ballin'. aside from that, no comment.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Anybody can beat the Spurs. The question is can they beat the Spurs four games out of seven in the playoffs? That's a different story.

That said, the Spurs haven't looked all that sharp this year. They're about to go on the rodeo road trip, which is usually what gets them to kick into gear, then they really pick it up after the all-star break, but still, some of the play thus far has been downright passive.

Of course, I was worried about the Spurs' first-half performance last season, and they ended up OK.

Anybody can beat the Spurs. The question is can they beat the Spurs four games out of seven in the playoffs? That's a different story.

That said, the Spurs haven't looked all that sharp this year. They're about to go on the rodeo road trip, which is usually what gets them to kick into gear, then they really pick it up after the all-star break, but still, some of the play thus far has been downright passive.

Of course, I was worried about the Spurs' first-half performance last season, and they ended up OK.

Mavs, Lakers, and maybe the Suns are all capable of taking the Spurs in a 7 game series. Lakers have enough history to back this up.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Mavs, Lakers, and maybe the Suns are all capable of taking the Spurs in a 7 game series. Lakers have enough history to back this up.

Ya think Magic and Kareem are gonna make a comeback??

I just wanna see the Suns clobber the Lakers, then GSW, and then the Spurs. Game over, Suns win it all, booyah.