THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• Did Philly Phill and Rock make their usual bet?

'Cuz Phill would be due some mexi-coke, it looks like.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Did Philly Phill and Rock make their usual bet?

'Cuz Phill would be due some mexi-coke, it looks like.

Cryboys are human.

• I like that outcome very much.

• Much respect to Brian Westbrook for an extremely heady, team-oriented play at the end there.

My Saints are still in the conversation for playoffs. Let's go Bears!!!!!

• just great

• just great

Good one. Your own personal house of pain awaits.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Please tell me this means Rockadelic has to rock
    some horribly embarassing avatar for a month.

Not that he doesn't do that on his own already

• just great

that very well may be true... doesn't matter at this point. both teams have been a disappointment this season and neither is going to the super bowl anyway. saints do have a real shot at the playoffs though. it's not a coincidence that the saints offense has looked better with reggie bush out of the lineup. they'd be even more effective with pierre thomas at RB instead of stecker (although he is a rookie so i understand the coach favoring a veteran RB who probably is less risky in the turnover department).

nfc teams better not sleep on those Bucs either... they've got a lot of good young players on defense that the world doesn't really know about yet. they might introduce themselves in a real bad way to somebody (Packers or Cowboys) in the playoffs

• just great

that very well may be true... doesn't matter at this point. both teams have been a disappointment this season and neither is going to the super bowl anyway. saints do have a real shot at the playoffs though. it's not a coincidence that the saints offense has looked better with reggie bush out of the lineup. they'd be even more effective with pierre thomas at RB instead of stecker (although he is a rookie so i understand the coach favoring a veteran RB who probably is less risky in the turnover department).

nfc teams better not sleep on those Bucs either... they've got a lot of good young players on defense that the world doesn't really know about yet. they might introduce themselves in a real bad way to somebody (Packers or Cowboys) in the playoffs

You're no fun. I agree w/ your takes though. The offense seems unencumbered without Bush. I wish PT would get more run but STeck has been doin his thang.

We're trying to build a program. Two straight years in the playoffs would be good for our franchise, regardless of how far we might go. This team started 0-4.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

just great

I blame Jessica Simpson

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Hold on...did the Eagles beat Dallas in Texas? I didn't even want to know what's the status with Philly after giving away the game for the 4th this season.

• I blame Jessica Simpson

"Looks like Tony Romo got his Christmas present early this year. Question is, you'd think he'd have a shot with her last year?"

Romo was due his bad day, and well, at least you guys are guaranteed to be in the playoffs.

Romo was due his bad day, and well, at least you guys are guaranteed to be in the playoffs.

I don't think making the playoffs is the main concern... its home field advantage. I doubt Romo & Sons wanna roll threw the Lambeau tundra on their way to the big show.

• Let em suffer.

• Romo was due his bad day, and well, at least you guys are guaranteed to be in the playoffs.

I don't think making the playoffs is the main concern... its home field advantage. I doubt Romo & Sons wanna roll threw the Lambeau tundra on their way to the big show.

They're not getting to the big show, anyhow. Packers will win next time.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

How bout an "Overrated" graemlin ?

• hello saints fans. take this, cut out holes in appropriate places and... well, you know what to do with it.

How bout an "Overrated" AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS/B> graemlin ?

The Patriots are "quietly shitting" on the Dolphins.

The Giants clinched the playoffs today, so next week
    won't have much to play for, hmm?

"I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"[/b]

The Patriots are "quietly shitting" on the Dolphins.

The Giants clinched the playoffs today, so next week
    won't have much to play for, hmm?

"I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"[/b]

You guys will loose to the Jags in the playoffs.

The Jags scare me. They match up against the Pats well.

Of course, they have to make it to the second round to
    have a chance. And they'd have to win in Foxboro.

• The Jags scare me. They match up against the Pats well.

Jags secondary isnt good enough to cope with the Pats pass game...they'll have to hope someone can get to Brady before he throws it. They'll go 19-0

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    If ever there was a day when I wanted the Packers to beat the Bears, it was yesterday -- I actually hate the Cowboys more than the Pack and would have loved to see the NFC title game in the Bay -- but, thankfully, there never was such a day.

Small consolation for a lost season but yesterday was beautiful.

• Like I said, the Packers are a passing team first. It will be better for them to play in Dallas.

What do you expect from a rivalry game with horrible weather? I guess I wasn't that surprised.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I was reading that Favre is 0-9 in Dallas though. Here's hoping Jessica Simpson shows up to the game.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Bring on the Patsy Pack and Ol' Man Favre...

• I just wanted to take some time to rub in the fact the I totally dominated all year long in the Strut Fantasy football league! Yall are my fantasy football batches!

I won in both leagues that I was in this year, Yall are lucky I missed out getting in on the NBA league.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    that girl is damn hot

and go redskins

• GET READY TO CATCH ANOTHER BEATDOWN FROM THE SAINTS IN DECEMBER.

paging Gene P.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    I just wanted to take some time to rub in the fact the I totally dominated all year long in the Strut Fantasy football league! Yall are my fantasy football batches!

I won in both leagues that I was in this year, Yall are lucky I missed out getting in on the NBA league.

When Moss scored those 2 TDs and Tampa sat Earnest Graham, I knew it was over. Boldin kept it respectable for me, but you scored 114 with Favre playing like doo-doo. Good job by everyone this year (except vitamaniacs, 0-14, ouch!).