THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Collinsworth has Brady's cock so far down his throat it's amazing he can even breathe.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Deion has no business being on TV.....Dude is the most annoying person on earth.

I think Deion is awesome. Perfect combo of knowledge and wit.
    "HOLD IT UP!"

In fact, the NFL Gameday cast is perfect, in my opinion.
    Best football show on television.

• [Resuming my position as the lovely wife curling up at her husband's feet. ]

I'm not touching that one ... but I love that a woman came in
    to comment, because it was ripe for some sort of response ...

Haha, I should have put that in quotes...Kitchenknight used that phrase in another thread and I thought it was pretty funny/cute--like she's a cat or something.

No, no - that's what I meant - I wanted to give him a hard time
    for that comment in the other thread, but I was glad it was you
    who did instead!

Sorry the Giants couldn't pull it out, but they played a hell of a game!

Hey, I was lying on the couch, taking up 2/3s of it...she was curled at my feet. I call her a cat all the time, for just such those positions.

That was a fun game. They win three more? They can say anything they want...

GOAT..........nope.

You seriously think this is the best team in the history of the NFL??

Collinsworth has Brady's cock so far down his throat it's amazing he can even breathe.

I know, cause TV commentators don't ride Tony Romo's dick, right?

GOAT..........nope.

I seriously think you are asshurt!(!)

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Mark my words: THEY WILL LOOSE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

If San Diego gets to New England they'll beat The Pats.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

San Diego is ready.
    So are the Jaguars. The AFC is serious.

San Diego is roadkill.

• San Diego is roadkill.

laughz at this for daysssssssss.

The AFC is loaded, no doubt...but, I'll take the local squad.

GOAT..........nope.

I seriously think you are asshurt!(!)

I'm just realistic.....the undefeated Miami team was a better all around team that played (imo) tougher competition.

Sorry, you can't be the GOAT with that running game.

Pats are Top 5 of all time....that's pretty high praise.

San Diego is ready.
    So are the Jaguars. The AFC is serious.

New England will kill The Jags ....

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Deion has no business being on TV.....Dude is the most annoying person on earth.

I think Deion is awesome. Perfect combo of knowledge and wit.
    "HOLD IT UP!"

In fact, the NFL Gameday cast is perfect, in my opinion.
    Best football show on television.

Really? I'm kind of partial to the NFL Today guys myself...Shannon Sharpe is hilarious to me! But then again, since this is the first year I started watching football with any kind of seriousness, I'm probably revealing my ignorance.

I'm just realistic.....the undefeated Miami team was a better all around team that played (imo) tougher competition.

I don't get it - you're old enough to remember the Miami '72 season,
    but you seem to have all kinds of misinformation about them.

What were the overall records of the teams they beat?

Pats beat 7 playoff-qualified teams to go 16-0, and were getting
    the best that every team had to offer for the last 2 months.

But whatever, YOU are the one that wants to argue who is "better" ...
    I'm just enjoying the fact that my football team went undefeated in
    the regular season, and hope they can continue rolling into the playoffs.

There are no pushovers in the NFL. Winning the Super Bowl will be HARD.

Shannon Sharpe is incoherent to me!

• Rock,

The Pats have 1,850 rushing yards this season...for, an average of 115 yards per game. When you combine that with the greatest passing attack of all time (NFL records for Total Points, Total TDs, Most Passing TDs, Most TDs by a reciever, *TIED* for most different players with a TD) that is all the running game they need.

People who don't follow this team (and that isn't a knock...I have a serious advantage in spending way too much time following these folls) don't realize it, but this 'They passed 30 times in a row!' is nothing new. They did it last year against the Vikings on a Monday night game, with a DOGSHIT receiving corps. They are big on seeing what the opposing defenses weakness is, and exploiting it...and, when Tom Brady is your QB, you have the luxury to do some exploiting.

Rock,

The Pats have 1,850 rushing yards this season...for, an average of 115 yards per game. When you combine that with the greatest passing attack of all time (NFL records for Total Points, Total TDs, Most Passing TDs, Most TDs by a reciever, *TIED* for most different players with a TD) that is all the running game they need.

People who don't follow this team (and that isn't a knock...I have a serious advantage in spending way too much time following these folls) don't realize it, but this 'They passed 30 times in a row!' is nothing new. They did it last year against the Vikings on a Monday night game, with a DOGSHIT receiving corps. They are big on seeing what the opposing defenses weakness is, and exploiting it...and, when Tom Brady is your QB, you have the luxury to do some exploiting.

So you and SOI are ready to proclaim this team GOAT???

Well, I'm from Georgia, and he went to college in my hometown, so I'm kind of partial.

P.S. Someone please let me know if I'm being too 'elise' with the graemlins (kidding).

Rock,

Oh, go to hell. You take all the fun out of this stuff,
    with your just repeating the same crap over and over and
    trying to make people say JUST WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO.

You are boring.

P.S. Someone please let me know if I'm being too 'elise' with the graemlins (kidding).

It's ok, we know you are lost without the old "smirk" graemlin

• Rock,

No. As I said on the previous page, until they win the next three games, I ain't saying shit.

But, when they do that, I will PM you my work phone number and state my case.

And, just to give you a preview...

I think their offense is the best of all time; their defense is good, and a great compliment to the Offense, but wouldn't stand out on most teams.

But, I think this team has more balls and brains than most, and THAT is what sets them apart, and that is what sets them apart.

Smart. Tough. Talented. A killer trio in the NFL.

(and, they know how to end ballgames.)

It's ok, we know you are lost without the old "smirk" graemlin

Lol, it's true. I think the statute of limitations for bringing it back this time has passed, though. The new ones are intimidating.

From Wikipedia re: Shannon Sharpe: "His critics say that his broadcasting skills are hurt by his poor grammar and pronunciation of words (Sharpe has a very noticeable lisp and drawl)."

But Ed, I'm disappointed in you! Why are you trying to hatt on our dirty South brethren?

• I'm biased, it's late, and I'm tipsy...

But, let's take a moment to reflect on Randy Moss...who was in Football Siberia last year. Seriously. He was in OAKLAND. Playing for the RAIDERS.

Now? He is playing for one of the great teams of his times, setting records, and playing with Tom Brady.

Good for him. He can seem weird, but dude is smart, funny, and the most talented receiver in the game.

Good for that dude.

Good for that dude.

He quit on his team last year......

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

throw my naME in that impressive list!!!

^^^ just polished off a 12 pack of dos equis ^^^

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ^^^ just polished off a 12 pack of dos equis ^^^

just took a shot of patron at work watching boobies!!

just took a shot of patron at work watching boobies!!

How many had one eye on the boobies and one on the TV?

• RANDY MOSS NEEDS TO SHAVE HIS NECK