NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

sorry dude, gotta root for the underdogs
    but I know you know I know that STAT will crush Yi haha

We all know that that comparison is bogus considering Bogut and Yi are virtual unknowns. Kwame Brown/Luke Walton would crush both.

The Lakers would trade Walton & Kwame for Bogut & Yi without any hesitation.

I wouldn't. Walton/Brown are the wave of the future. And an integral part of the Lakers filled with potential Allstars.

LOL! And isn't "potential" a word you loath, yuichi?

• Yeah, who can forget the Bryant Reeves and Tom Gugliotta hype machines?

Most people in America, outside of Utah and Wisconsin, have no clue who Andrew Bogut is, since that is the example that was offered. Even fewer know this Yi dude.

Who's jerseys sell the most?

• You guys are ascribing NBA fanship to a segment of America that quit watching quite some time ago.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    You guys are ascribing NBA fanship to a segment of America that quit watching quite some time ago.

You dont think those "fans" are gonna get swept up in the Oden/Durant/Yi hype just like the Yao/Wade/Melo hype. Nike signed Durant to a sneaker deal already.
    Some of the real fans still route for a white dude to emerge and represent. That shit is natural.
    Dirk was on his way to being that Extra dude.

Steve Nash should have a sneaker deal. Its a shame.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Sorry I'm loling over this one. You a fool, Batmon.

dude does have a nice foundation set up for the children though

STEVE LUH DA KIDS

http://www.stevenash.org/html/main.html

Im serious. Dude is two-time MVP.
    Gilbert Arenas has his own shoe. WTF.
    Ron Artest has his own shoe.
    U cant tell me that a gang of little caucasoids wouldnt line up to cop his shoe if that shit was heat.
    Amare has his own variation of a Nike. The NBA loves Nash. I dont see how a company can miss the boat on this idea.

Amare's AF1 is straight trash. I cried when I saw the colorway.

disgustingly bad

I can tell you that I would line up to purchase a Steve Nash shoe if the colorway and design was heat.

I can tell you that I would line up to purchase a Steve Nash shoe if the colorway and design was heat.

Why is his sneaker a Retro-Running sneaker?

ugh, sad
    there are better looking air max 90s

been rocking this one for a while (silver and black, no blue on mine)

been rocking this one for a while (silver and black, no blue on mine)

T-T-T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE

~from a kid who pretended to be spidey back when I was 3 by making webs out of string and floss all over my mom's desk spaces

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Walton/Brown are the wave of the future. And an integral part of the Lakers filled with potential Allstars.

^^^^Sneak preview excerpt of a soon-to-be-published masterpiece of Basketball Science?

I guess the sarcasm was hard to catch.

These were probably the closest thing Nike has made to a Nash signature shoe. Really good one:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why is his sneaker a Retro-Running sneaker?

Because he is Canadian?

• I think Nike can come up with something ill for Nash's shoe. He wears low tops so they can put some of the air max features in his shoe along with better colors. In the past his shoes just look like some plain ass wal-mart nikes.

U cant tell me that a gang of little caucasoids wouldnt line up to cop his shoe if that shit was heat.
    Amare has his own variation of a Nike. The NBA loves Nash. I dont see how a company can miss the boat on this idea.

*ahem*

ehh sorry BATMON beat me to it...

I think Nike can come up with something ill for Nash's shoe. He wears low tops so they can put some of the air max features in his shoe along with better colors. In the past his shoes just look like some plain ass wal-mart nikes.

why would you put air max features on a basketball shoe? why not just make a steve nash basketball shoe?

Not yet official, but Vince will extend his contract. 4 years, 60mil.

And Jason Kapono will sign with the Raptors, 4 years, 24mil.

Discuss.....

• I think Nike can come up with something ill for Nash's shoe. He wears low tops so they can put some of the air max features in his shoe along with better colors. In the past his shoes just look like some plain ass wal-mart nikes.

why would you put air max features on a basketball shoe? why not just make a steve nash basketball shoe?

Well not just biting shit, but running shoes seem to have better performance features than basketball shoes. He used to wear running shoes in games back when he played for Phoenix the first time so I think nike can come up with something better.

Discuss.....

Luke Walton = $30M over 6 years

No doubt Kobe is rethinking his trade demand at this very moment!

What up with some Dirks?

They should be covered in white plush. Marshmallow-like.

• Steve Nash should have a sneaker deal. Its a shame.

What up with some Dirks?

They should be covered in white plush. Marshmallow-like.

Discuss.....

Luke is a nice piece on any team.

Luke is a nice piece on any team.
    Not any team. I think his short comings are masked within the Tex Winters triangle.
    Id hate to see him try to run w/ the Golden State team.
    He's a rarity like Shane battier - SF/PF combo who does a alot of things that dont register in the stat book.
    *translation - dude isnt as athletic as the next man but makes up for it w/ savvy/willpower*
    I the right system he is that Glue guy.

YI - Already!!!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Agreed-
    What Luke lacks in athleticism (and he lacks quite a bit by relative comparison to other folks that could play combo-F's) he makes up for in court smarts-
    He knows the triangle better than any Lakers starter except Kobe.

I think Nike can come up with something ill for Nash's shoe. He wears low tops so they can put some of the air max features in his shoe along with better colors. In the past his shoes just look like some plain ass wal-mart nikes.

Well not just biting shit, but running shoes seem to have better performance features than basketball shoes. He used to wear running shoes in games back when he played for Phoenix the first time so I think nike can come up with something better.

Well, Nash does run quite a bit. Makes sense. So, not just a basketball shoe, but a point guard shoe? Hmmm you could have something there...

YI - Already!!!

Serious? Ugh.

That guy really got out on the wrong foot already. How you gonna be in the NBA draft and demand not to be picked up by a specific team? And then when they draft you, you complain and then don't even show up to the press conference? With the paycheck this tall skinny marshmallow is gonna get he should not be abe to complain about being drafted! NAGL for days...