DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Just bought 2 pairs of these.

I hope not the ones in that photo. Faker than a 3 dollar bill.

• Just bought 2 pairs of these.

That's what I was thinking.

• MortiMorti 68 Posts

I'm getting scared. Well not really because I didn't pay that much but...
    Does this look better?

• Just bought 2 pairs of these.

Does this look better?

no.

you got

• MortiMorti 68 Posts
    Sad.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

Does this look better?

Those Starburys look hawt.

• i have mine in the box still - bought from a legitimate store out here in chicago - and i don't recall the shoes having that jordan silver keychain attached to them. overall, they seem a bit off, and if you bought two pairs for cheap, it might be too good to be true.

They shouldn't have the keychain, and the box is an older style that they stopped using a couple of years ago. The current boxes are black on top and silver on the sides, and glossy:

• i have mine in the box still - bought from a legitimate store out here in chicago - and i don't recall the shoes having that jordan silver keychain attached to them. overall, they seem a bit off, and if you bought two pairs for cheap, it might be too good to be true.
    Yeah, my pair(bought from a store in the mall the morning they dropped) didnt come with the Jordan keychain.

• Options
    You talmbout "played out" and your postin Prestos. GTFOHWTB!!!!!!!!!! Prestos........

Ima haze your ass now. I own a gang of Chucks & Jack Purcells as well.

The ratio of dunks to prestos in the city would be something like 45,000:1. The comfort level of prestos is light years beyond other shoes. Your chuck and Purcell game will likely not impress me as superhero logos, and vomit palettes aren't appealing to me. But go ahead and try. My shoe game is refined--when my closet baloons I give shoes to homeless people. Let's battle:

My Id game is way tight

500 pairs of these on Earth:

Too fresh for most to look me in the eyes after they grill em (and you know I rock these with floral button downs):

And my customize game is unfuckwitable (wait till the wellies are done):

Impeccably adventurous.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Impeccably adventurous.
    I'd never be so flagrant as to bestow such a title upon myself, but if you should feel inclined to refer to me as such, I shall thank you sir. Thank you.

• Options

Impeccably adventurous.
    I'd never be so flagrant as to bestow such a title upon myself, but if you should feel inclined to refer to me as such, I shall thank you sir. Thank you.

Anytime, I'm proud of you.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    People need to STOP being surprised when they buy fake Jordans. It's quite simple : if you paid something like 70$ for a Jordan 4 or 5, then you got sonned. Throwback jordans are so expensive that price tags make you faint. Myself i still can decide myself to pay 500 or those Jordan 5 i want. I have a 80$ pair, but i never wore them because i feel weird...lol. They got the same silver keychain on it. The glue line is and there's NO AIR in the bubble!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I went to Nike ID yesterday and designed some KOBE Zoom Air II. In Celtics Green.

They moved the ID spot to NIKETown on 57th st.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    People need to STOP being surprised when they buy fake Jordans. It's quite simple : if you paid something like 70$ for a Jordan 4 or 5, then you got sonned. Throwback jordans are so expensive that price tags make you faint. Myself i still can decide myself to pay 500 or those Jordan 5 i want. I have a 80$ pair, but i never wore them because i feel weird...lol. They got the same silver keychain on it. The glue line is and there's NO AIR in the bubble!!!

yup. You are just not gonna score some amazing deal on some j's. Unless you find an OG pair second hand at goodwill or something, but even then they are gonna be pretty beat.

The fake ones are terrible though.

• People need to STOP being surprised when they buy fake Jordans. It's quite simple : if you paid something like 70$ for a Jordan 4 or 5, then you got sonned. Throwback jordans are so expensive that price tags make you faint. Myself i still can decide myself to pay 500 or those Jordan 5 i want. I have a 80$ pair, but i never wore them because i feel weird...lol. They got the same silver keychain on it. The glue line is and there's NO AIR in the bubble!!!

i don't own any fake js but i really don't see what the big deal is. i play ball with a few guys who are constantly wearing brand new j's of models that haven't been retro'ed in YEARS. they are definitely fake....but they look pretty real to me, and i've had dozens of jordans throughout the years.

if nobody can tell the difference, or the difference is only noticeable to jordan heads...then who is smarter - the guy who scours ebay for a $500 pair of og ivs that will fall apart after 1 use or the dude who is rocking crisp $70 fake ivs (with another pair stored away).

if nobody can tell the difference, or the difference is only noticeable to jordan heads...then who is smarter - the guy who scours ebay for a $500 pair of og ivs that will fall apart after 1 use or the dude who is rocking crisp $70 fake ivs (with another pair stored away).

Fake Kicks are NOT AN OPTION.

if nobody can tell the difference, or the difference is only noticeable to record nerds...then who is smarter - the guy who scours ebay for a $500 copy of Stark Reality that he will play once or the dude who is rocking a re-issue (with the CD ripped on his iPod).

• Anybody see the new Melos? I think they are most definitely doo doo on a kick. I liked the M3's tres mucho more than these new fangled oil slick looking monstrosities. I can't find a pic but I just saw them at niketown. He's having his shoe release party here with Cassidy, I think this weekend. Ehh.

if nobody can tell the difference, or the difference is only noticeable to record nerds...then who is smarter - the guy who scours ebay for a $500 copy of Stark Reality that he will play once or the dude who is rocking a re-issue (with the CD ripped on his iPod).

its not the same thing at all. Its like instead getting the og stark, the dude recorded a real audio stream onto an answering machine, then pressed it to some thin ass shitty vinyl, badly zerox'd the cover of the original and then walked around with it everywhere talking about how he got some heat.

the only people that would know the difference are people that have heard or know the original record, but its still corny as fuck to do.

• Right, it's not as much that other people will notice, but that you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cheat to be down with the "cool kids". If you can't afford the real deal, go buy some Starburies.

i don't own any fake js but i really don't see what the big deal is. i play ball with a few guys who are constantly wearing brand new j's of models that haven't been retro'ed in YEARS. they are definitely fake....but they look pretty real to me, and i've had dozens of jordans throughout the years.

personally, if you are rocking an og pair of 4's with the whole Frickin' sole ripped off you, you are still killing it way harder than some dufus with some crispy neon green and pink spongebob fakes.

wayyyyy harder. OG's even if they are beat to hell, they are still OG's.

Right, it's not as much that other people will notice, but that you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cheat to be down with the "cool kids". If you can't afford the real deal, go buy some Starburies.

Its not even the "cool kids". Its the nerds you are worried about. But this is a record collecting forum, so you know the deal.

• People need to STOP being surprised when they buy fake Jordans. It's quite simple : if you paid something like 70$ for a Jordan 4 or 5, then you got sonned. Throwback jordans are so expensive that price tags make you faint. Myself i still can decide myself to pay 500 or those Jordan 5 i want. I have a 80$ pair, but i never wore them because i feel weird...lol. They got the same silver keychain on it. The glue line is and there's NO AIR in the bubble!!!

personally, if you are rocking an og pair of 4's with the whole Frickin' sole ripped off you, you are still killing it way harder than some dufus with some crispy neon green and pink spongebob fakes.

wayyyyy harder. OG's even if they are beat to hell, they are still OG's.

dude, most people who are wearing retro jordans weren't around when the og's came out. its one thing to say you are a jordan head and a collector and refuse to by fakes. i'm with you. but...if you are just trying to be down or look stylish with og jordans, then i think its just foolish to invest hundreds of dollars on kicks, just so some sneakerhead will give you a head nod when you walk by. thats soo f*cking corny and why i hate this whole retro fad. if you just like the look, then buy some fakes. at least that shows common sense.

...and i defy anyone to test my knowledge in late 80s and 90s nike basketball gear or sneakers.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Right, it's not as much that other people will notice, but that you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cheat to be down with the "cool kids". If you can't afford the real deal, go buy some Starburies.

Its not even the "cool kids". Its the nerds you are worried about.

This might be the most insightful comment in the history of soulstrut.

• Right, it's not as much that other people will notice, but that you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cheat to be down with the "cool kids". If you can't afford the real deal, go buy some Starburies.

Its not even the "cool kids". Its the nerds you are worried about. But this is a record collecting forum, so you know the deal.

Please note that "cool kids" was in parentheses for a reason... And hey, I'm not worried about anything, I don't wear fake jordans! Haha.

...and i defy anyone to test my knowledge in late 80s and 90s nike basketball gear or sneakers that White Undercover Cops sport in the hood around the corner from the weed spot, actin like they from the neighborhood,not foolin anyone, w/ some tight ass acid washed jeans channeling Hill St Blues and 21 jump Skreet,talmbout the Rangers and Billy Ray Cyrus, w/ a Tuna Fish sammich that the frissy-haired wifey made and a bottle of Mello Yello.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

reissue + ipod is smarter

Anybody see the new Melos? I think they are most definitely doo doo on a kick. I liked the M3's tres mucho more than these new fangled oil slick looking monstrosities. I can't find a pic but I just saw them at niketown. He's having his shoe release party here with Cassidy, I think this weekend. Ehh.

There are UNROCKABLE.

• those are even better than the ones that dropped first. The first ones have this material on the back that looks like oil slick rainbow and they didn't have any of the nuggets colors on them. But these aren't much better. Jordan brand is really doing some horrible stuff right now. They tried to redo the AJ1's with this huge AJ logo embroidered all over the side. Truly terrible.