DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I'd fuck wit doz.

• Yeah, I had a friend when I was younger..and his mom would buy him every Frickin' pair of Nikes, Starter caps and gear,etc that he wanted..and he had those shits. These were like the most expensive kicks ever back then. I wanted them pretty damn bad. $175 or something..higher than Jordans.

• Shit, I might be thinking of these(that my friend had)..because I remember they came in a crazy box.

David Robinson commercial:

• I want another pair of these Blazer's that I had in 2003. Weren't comfortable, but I loved 'em.

I like those.

• The only pair on Ebay is a 13(I am a 10.5/11)..but only $45 if that is your size by chance. It fit a little snug, so I would rec. a half size larger than normal.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    picked these up

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    March 2008, but part of a package w/ an unwearable Jordan. When they release these "packages", do they also release them by themselves? I'd like to get the 9 model..even though I didnt like them that much when they first came out.

Sadly enough, the only way to get one shoe is to find someone on ebay or a sneaker forum who is willing to break the set up. Otherwise the price for the set is $310, out on March 15th... no thanks.

• Screw that.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    March 2008, but part of a package w/ an unwearable Jordan. When they release these "packages", do they also release them by themselves? I'd like to get the 9 model..even though I didnt like them that much when they first came out.

Sadly enough, the only way to get one shoe is to find someone on ebay or a sneaker forum who is willing to break the set up. Otherwise the price for the set is $310, out on March 15th... no thanks.

Well, the 9 and 14 combo isnt all that bad by comparisom. Especially if it comes with the last shot 14's

Whats really gonna suck is when they pack the bred 4's with an asstastic pair of 19's.

Fuck jordan brand man, they are straight up wack with it anymore anyways.

Ill take a pair of ones in every og color, cement 3's (white and black), bred 4's, Grape 5's, and maybe a pair of columbia 11's or spacejams and i can be done with them completely.

• March 2008, but part of a package w/ an unwearable Jordan. When they release these "packages", do they also release them by themselves? I'd like to get the 9 model..even though I didnt like them that much when they first came out.

You know, they released the red/black/white and yellow/black AJ1's in a pack like this last year, but after a couple weeks, both pairs were available individually. It's possible they might do it with these as well.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

You know, they released the red/black/white and yellow/black AJ1's in a pack like this last year, but after a couple weeks, both pairs were available individually. It's possible they might do it with these as well.

There might have been Mom & Pop shops breaking sets up on their own, but you couldn't buy just one shoe from the set at a chain like Foot Locker, or from Nike.com (at least as far as I knew). I wanted a pair of the Black Toes from the last set but didn't want to pay the $200+ that people were asking to break up a set. If anyone has a line on a Sz 10 for a decent price,

• Oh OK, must have been indie retailers doing it. I know pickyourshoes broke them up and sold them individually after the first week or two, and they are pretty big. But you're right, you couldn't get them that way from Niketown or Nike.com.

are those leather though? I bougt a pair of the leather joints once. Never again. mesh toe or its a no go.

Even then the sole cracking on the 90's is annoying.

• I forget, is your gripe about the leather that the toe box gets a crease? Mine have never done that. Paint ain't cracked on 'em either. They are premium all-leather airmax 90.

• Options

are those leather though? I bougt a pair of the leather joints once. Never again. mesh toe or its a no go.

They're made from bison vagina.

• are those leather though? I bougt a pair of the leather joints once. Never again. mesh toe or its a no go.

Softest vagina there is.

• Options

Softest vagina there is.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

• To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

beat up shoes. genius. if they really want to keep it real, they should step in a few dog terds and drag 'em threw the grass a little. then they would really look nice and f'd up.

To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

beat up shoes. genius. if they really want to keep it real, they should step in a few dog terds and drag 'em threw the grass a little. then they would really look nice and f'd up.

Yeah Nike tried this w/ those Vintage Running shoes from the 70's.

Im still coppin a pair of Gold/Navy Michigans though.

• To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

Pre-worn clothing and accessories is one of the worst fashion looks of the new millenium. I hate that shit. Look, if I want my shoes to look old and beat up, I'll wear them daily. How did this become cool?

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Pre-worn clothing and accessories is one of the worst fashion looks of the new millenium. I hate that shit. Look, if I want my shoes to look old and beat up, I'll wear them daily. How did this become cool?

Jeans made it happen. Was the grunge era the first time that ripped up pants became cool?

The Denim Game started this shit.

Jeans made it happen. Was the grunge era the first time that ripped up pants became cool?

Grunge was never really fashionable. But denim definitely started this, you guys are right.

When I first read your post I thought you said "Jesus made it happen", lol.

And lets keep it real -

All those cats into Vintage clothing will continue to keep this phenomenom alive.

Soiled jeans worn by a former child molester =

I remember one of my friends found a pair of denim in the garbage and saved them shits.WTF.

Look, theres nothing wrong with distressed denim. But i mean your shoes have to be clean or you look like a slob.

I dunno man, mabye ill just wear my old beat up dunks instead of ever buying any new ones.

actually im pretty much done with dunks anyways. Id like to have one more pair of white on white with a gumsole drop and thats it.

I forget, is your gripe about the leather that the toe box gets a crease? Mine have never done that. Paint ain't cracked on 'em either. They are premium all-leather airmax 90.

your leather toe box has never creased? Have you ever worn the shoes before?

All leather shoes crease, its just that the 90's were made to have a mesh toebox. Its a running shoe, and meant to be light and breathable, so when you put leather on the toe box it just gets smashed up.

The midsoles crack on newer retros because nike started painting them over instead of just using white material to start with. hella cheap.

Still a good shoe, i just think the infareds are the best colorway ever on em and the leather ones dont really stay crispy looking for long.