DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Picked these up for $20 last weekend.

I HEART ROSS DRESS FOR LESS.

See, I actually like these but i got my all black pair in the mail last week and i have a hard time tryin to work them into my Bat-drobe.

are these waffle racers? i like them. my best friend got a pair at ross too and i've been wanting them but they don't make them in youth or womens sizes. why must i cry

U sure. I swear i saw them at finishline. I doubt they would make 70s retro for kids though.
    What's the smallest men's size, before it becomes youth/boys?

actually, i'm not sure. i don't go sneaker hunting really and don't know where to look. i've got a pair of vandals and a pair of dunks and that's about it. but these look really comfy. if they came in youth sizes i need them in 4.5

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey man, I knew I'd get some shit for that one, but it doesn't look that fugly in person. Besides, that picture is w/out laces.

i don't go sneaker hunting really and don't know where to look.

Here ya go Ms. Head.....

MAYBE

• Vans are sneakers for people who don't like sneakers. SORRY but I had to say it.

You sound like KVH.

my man speaks the truth! take those vans posts to the have you ever worked at Hot Topic thread.

• thanks batmon, but i don't like it when they're made to look 30 years old.

White Men Cant Jump Reebok Reverse Jam Retro

anyone know a street date for these?

Soon, im sure - and only $70 Eagles.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Are they called "Mint N' Chip HI's" or something? I swear only New Yorkers can pull that kinda shit off.

Are they called "Mint N' Chip HI's" or something? I swear only New Yorkers can pull that kinda shit off.

The West Coast 20-Somethings arent doin the 80's thing?

• Are they called "Mint N' Chip HI's" or something? I swear only New Yorkers can pull that kinda shit off.

^^East Coast 30-Something Currently Doing "The '80's Thing"^^

(Damn, I'm starting to sound faux_rillish up in here.)

There no Retro feel thang over there?

• Are they called "Mint N' Chip HI's" or something? I swear only New Yorkers can pull that kinda shit off.

There no Retro feel thang over there?

Yeah, I suppose it's everywhere.

It just feels rather Becky-ish to say "I'm currently doing The '80's Thing," doyouknowwhatIamsaying?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

my man speaks the truth! take those vans posts to the have you ever worked at Hot Topic thread.

Honestly, you must be avoiding every sneaker shop in Manhattan, either that or you know something they don't, cause they all have Vans. I like Vans because they're not as in your face as all these other kicks. I'm a simple man. I don't need to floss like I've got Gojira on my feet every time I go out.

I have never been into a Hot Topic in my life, those are for you Midwest dudes who frequent the mall and use toothpicks to get the corn out your teeth before you holler at Bedunia at the local diner.

• Options

MINE!!!! I called it.

• Options

If I could I would. I wanted one of those so bad way back when.

• i'm not hating! it's just the first thing that came to mind when i saw those.

i had one of those walkmen. they were indestructable

• Options
    i'm not hating! it's just the first thing that came to mind when i saw those.

i had one of those walkmen. they were indestructable

Willie Stargell's mustache was the first thing I thought of. Then I thought of the hat.

• Vans are sneakers for people who don't like sneakers. SORRY but I had to say it.

You sound like KVH.

lol

choosing the right shoe of any brand is really what's good. i just haven't seen a pair of vans i wanted to wear since i was 9.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Vans are sneakers for people who don't like sneakers. SORRY but I had to say it.

You sound like KVH.

lol

choosing the right shoe of any brand is really what's good. i just haven't seen a pair of vans i wanted to wear since i was 9.

As previously stated in this post, different tastes for different folks.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Vans are sneakers for people who don't like sneakers. SORRY but I had to say it.

You sound like KVH.

lol

dude, vans are classic. and theres soooo many hot ones these days! how can you possibly still be hating?

The marc jacobs joints? Fire.

The supreme half cabs? super hard.

Summertime in socal, there is no greater shoe than the checkerboard slip on. its perfect.

white on white prison issue is also whats up.

get fam. air force ones are played out.

MINE!!!! I called it.

these are also hot!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You sound like KVH.

lol

dude, vans are classic. and theres soooo many hot ones these days! how can you possibly still be hating?

Summertime in socal, there is no greater shoe than the checkerboard slip on. its perfect.

California has obviously gotten to you. Vans = straight hideous.

Uptowns, by contrast, are a design classic. Which means they don't get played out, and saying otherwise reveals more about the speaker than it does about anybody else's purported bad taste.

You sound like KVH.

lol

Uptowns, by contrast, are a design classic. Which means they don't get played out, and saying otherwise reveals more about the speaker than it does about anybody else's purported bad taste.

white on white forces = classic.

= played

heat.

• Uptowns, by contrast, are a design classic. Which means they don't get played out, and saying otherwise reveals more about the speaker than it does about anybody else's purported bad taste.

For real, Faux_Rill? HoLmes, are you saying that when they start coming out with Muppet Show, Snorkels and The Wire AF1's you'd rock those over some plain ass slip ons?

You sound like KVH.

lol

white on white forces = classic.

= played

heat.

And I'm sure VANS have never put out a flamboyant, crazy, ridiculous looking colorway...

Just saying, you can't call the air force one played out, you can call those wavygravy looking colorways played out.

• Somebody say Vans?

West Coast Cool.

Certain Vans & AF1 are Classic.

But Seriously - a Slip-On is a whole different level from Foamposites or Olympic Jordan's.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Taza, what are the deals of these bones vans? Is it a raer? A medium raer? I have never seen an experience of this kind.