DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• I paid $88. Why cant they charge suggested retail, bastards.

• ^I was psyched to pick those up, and then today I went and saw them in person and was really kind disappointed. The suede felt cheap and the colors weren't as rich in person. And the silver swoosh looked way cheap also. For $80 maybe, but for $110 I can let these slide.

The quality of alot of recent Dunks have been suspect. There not even using leather.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    ^I was psyched to pick those up, and then today I went and saw them in person and was really kind disappointed. The suede felt cheap and the colors weren't as rich in person. And the silver swoosh looked way cheap also. For $80 maybe, but for $110 I can let these slide.

The quality of alot of recent Dunks have been suspect. There not even using leather.

On a related note, my 90 Id's were way suspect. Terrible paint job on the midsole (uneven application, and streaky color blending), and the suede seemed faux. However, I try to keep it wabi sabi, so I can't really front.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I've seen two pairs of the AirMax 90 boot that I want. I saw it get wholly clonned earlier in the thread but saw a pair up close in a footlocker two weeks ago that was kind of nice for winter, they were charcoal/neon/black almost like the og 95 colors.

Dude, I was holding a pair of those kicks this weekend and spent about 15 minutes looking at them before I put them back on the shelf. If i wasn't trying to save money, they would have been bought in a second. They were actually on sale at City Blue (a philly store) for under $100. I'm still thinking of copping but there are two drawbacks. First, they have that nubuck suede that gets dirty quick and second, I was wearing shorts at the store, but i think with most jeans, the neon swoosh would be covered up. If thats the case, u might as well be wearing plain grey and black nikes.

RaelTawk

These came in yesterday...

John Varvatos Painted On Chuck Taylor. Im gonna switch the laces to regular black ones. The originals are some fashiony blk leather bullshits.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

John Varvatos Painted On Chuck Taylor. Im gonna switch the laces to regular black ones. The originals are some fashiony blk leather bullshits.

You could have made those yourself with flat white paint and a pair of black Chucks, and saved a grip, but I'm not hatting. I prefer the black ones with the sole from the white Chucks (red and blue R).

You could have made those yourself with flat white paint and a pair of black Chucks, and saved a grip, but I'm not hatting. I prefer the black ones with the sole from the white Chucks (red and blue R).

The White ones have a more sloppy painted look than the Black IMO.

• Options
    I've seen two pairs of the AirMax 90 boot that I want. I saw it get wholly clonned earlier in the thread but saw a pair up close in a footlocker two weeks ago that was kind of nice for winter, they were charcoal/neon/black almost like the og 95 colors.

Dude, I was holding a pair of those kicks this weekend and spent about 15 minutes looking at them before I put them back on the shelf. If i wasn't trying to save money, they would have been bought in a second. They were actually on sale at City Blue (a philly store) for under $100. I'm still thinking of copping but there are two drawbacks. First, they have that nubuck suede that gets dirty quick and second, I was wearing shorts at the store, but i think with most jeans, the neon swoosh would be covered up. If thats the case, u might as well be wearing plain grey and black nikes.

RaelTawk

Yeah I considered that, they'd look wrong with shorts to begin with but I got a certain pair of khakis in mind that they'll do fine with. But the suede is definitely a problem, especially with the salty streets we get in winter. I usually travel with 3 or 4 pairs in the car anyway in case I have to change as the day goes on and situations regarding the feet evolve.

I feel that I would be disappointed in myself for letting them slip away though.

• I, too, was surprised that they put suede on a boot. Doesn't make sense. I still maintain that boots should be left to boot companies. I am not feeling air max 90 boots. To each his own though.

• Options
    This dog belongs to my sister and her husband. I looked after her today while they were having some work done at the house. My girlfriend stopped by and we split a bottle of wine. Then her best friend with the fake British accent and her boyfriend who has the real accent and was cool as hell stopped by, and we knocked back two more bottles. The dog humped the guy's leg every time I disappeared into the basement to get more wine.

I also picked up two pairs of the Brazil dunk high's this week.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Re: I mow my lawn in Jordans.

This is fucking hilarious cuz 'strutter sonofsam said almost the same damn thing to me last night...

• Picked these up for $20 last weekend.

I HEART ROSS DRESS FOR LESS.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    picked these up today brand new for $10

• picked these up today brand new for $10

My boy was in town for the summer about a month ago. We were supposed to get together one weekend to go sneaker hunting. On Saturday morning, he sent me an email at work telling me that he went without me. He came across 4 pair of deadstock Huaraches for $30 each, bought a pair for himself and left 3 behind. "You should go grab a pair," he said. I was super amped to go scoop 'em up right after work when 20 minutes before closing I get another email from him saying he went back and bought 'em all. WTF?! I thought he'd AT LEAST let me grab a pair from him for $30 but nope, "These are going straight to Flight Club."

The fuck part of the game is that?!?!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    picked these up today brand new for $10

It actually looks like there's a 'n' for nike on the strap.

Nevermind, I thought Saltur was a bootleg brand. Apparently it's a store?

• Picked up a pair of I-Paths for $35 at the local skate shop today.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    reebok just released these again

White Men Cant Jump Reebok Reverse Jam Retro

• HamHam 872 Posts
    yeah those were the ones i posted, somehting wrong with the pictures.

can you get htose online somewhere? i gotta have those white ones

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

My boy was in town for the summer about a month ago. We were supposed to get together one weekend to go sneaker hunting. On Saturday morning, he sent me an email at work telling me that he went without me. He came across 4 pair of deadstock Huaraches for $30 each, bought a pair for himself and left 3 behind. "You should go grab a pair," he said. I was super amped to go scoop 'em up right after work when 20 minutes before closing I get another email from him saying he went back and bought 'em all. WTF?! I thought he'd AT LEAST let me grab a pair from him for $30 but nope, "These are going straight to Flight Club."

The fuck part of the game is that?!?!

Yea, that colorway is a classic.

• i gotta have those white ones

really?

i gotta have those white ones

really?

White Undercover Cop in the Hood Steez

• i gotta have those white ones

really?

more like Jerry Seinfeld steez

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    i gotta have those white ones

really?

more like Jerry Seinfeld steez

Jerry was strictly Nike or Jordan, no wack ass Reeboks for him.

Picked these up for $20 last weekend.

I HEART ROSS DRESS FOR LESS.

See, I actually like these but i got my all black pair in the mail last week and i have a hard time tryin to work them into my Bat-drobe.

Yea, that colorway is a classic.

Hard Aqua Socks

• kinda rare to find these especially in decent colorways without weaved multi-color toe boxes:

img src=:http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/40000107/Images/16/310130162a.jpg:

Copped for $35.

• That pic not showing up? HEre's another, not as good:

Toe box is low-key safari print, black on black.

That pic not showing up? HEre's another, not as good:

Toe box is low-key safari print, black on black.

i likey - The Big swoosh is my shit

Dogs- have u seen the new Iversons - in the Denver colorway?