NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    OMG OMG

ONE FUCKIN LEG PEOPLE! ONE LEG!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I'm still taking bets.

Hey, I'll step up for the Warrior faithful.[/b] Looks like the Warriors stand a pretty good chance against the unrestrained power of a fully operational Maverick machine. Then again, it could play out like Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan where Khan gets the drop on the Enterprise in the first engagement but then Kirk steps up and Khan gets his comeuppance.

Shall we do Avatars at 20 paces? Here's my proposal, if the Mavs win, I can make up a custom animated avatar featuring images of your choosing for either my account or yours. If the Warriors win I will make you a custom animated avatar featuring images of my choosing for your account.

Sounds good.

Hi Rich. Might be a day or so, but I have something good cooking up.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

MIND BLoWIN' GO WARRIORS are my new favorite team. How can I be down???

Dirk looked shook out there...He kept passing the ball like he was afraid to have it.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'm still taking bets.

Hey, I'll step up for the Warrior faithful.[/b] Looks like the Warriors stand a pretty good chance against the unrestrained power of a fully operational Maverick machine. Then again, it could play out like Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan where Khan gets the drop on the Enterprise in the first engagement but then Kirk steps up and Khan gets his comeuppance.

Shall we do Avatars at 20 paces? Here's my proposal, if the Mavs win, I can make up a custom animated avatar featuring images of your choosing for either my account or yours. If the Warriors win I will make you a custom animated avatar featuring images of my choosing for your account.

Sounds good.

Hi Rich. Might be a day or so, but I have something good cooking up.

If there is one person I would not want to lose an avatar bet with, it is definitely you my man.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Great game! Congratulations/let's go Warriors!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• HankScorpioHankScorpio 163 Posts
    Wow. Congrats, Golden State - and thanks for one damn exciting series!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    man, i kinda feel sorry for dirk. he's gonna get grilled by everyone, but fuck yeah. we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

matt barnes & baron davis = ucla represent!

looks like it was pretty crazy in there.

enjoy it while you can warriors fans, don't think they'll be getting past utah/houston or san antonie.

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    it ain't just me though, right, everyone knew it was over when b. davis hit that one-legged toss up three to close out the half?

enjoy it while you can warriors fans, don't think they'll be getting past utah/houston or san antonie.

You don't even know Dave. Watch out!

Blow the whistle! Blow the whistle!

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    What up?

Props to y'all. Played a phenomenal series. Hope you keep winning. I wouldn't be mad at Nellie winning a title. It's a great story. Sucks to be on this end of it but that's how it goes.

Mavs = embarassing. The game was there on a platter and they couldn't get anything together. All former criticisms rendered brilliant in the span of about 11 days. When the game mattered most, they couldn't have played worse. Minimum 12 months of tongue-biting ahead. Right on. I'll still be here. That's my squad.

Why in the world did the Pacers trade Jackson and Harrington for the *true* schmoes Murphy and Dunleavy (on offense BATMON)?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

They will be facing Utah or Houston and I think are probably capable of beating either of those teams.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Why in the world did the Pacers trade Jackson and Harrington for the *true* schmoes Murphy and Dunleavy (on offense BATMON)?

For reasons unrelated to basketball.

They will be facing Utah or Houston and I think are probably capable of beating either of those teams.

It's going to be interesting to see if this was a "perfect storm" situation for the Warriors or if their late-season reconfiguration truly vaulted them to contender status. Their numbers in this series alone were mind-boggling. Circus shots made w/ ease and regularity. Can that continue? Could they really make Yao a non-factor if that series plays out? They've been on a sick run since about late March.....20-6 maybe? Do they burn out? Shit, they beat the Mavs so bad they're gonna get a few days rest on whoever their opponent is. Crazy.

For reasons unrelated to basketball.

Yeah, I know. I was asking semi-rhetorically. Still that move looks unbelievably lopsided right about now.

Nellie was fantastic at bringing in so-called "bad apples" and getting long periods of great play out of them during the Mavs days (Van Exel for example). GS rolled their number w/ the Jackson gamble. Anything out of Harrington is gravy.

Well, this was me coming here for my Castor Oil. I guess all Dubs fans are out guzzling alcohol, lighting fires and turning over cars. Sounds fun.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    can someone replace the "soft batch" gramelin with the toilet paper with dirk's face instead? people in arizona are going crazy for the Warriors. Nash winning the MVP tomorrow would be icing on the cake, when the fuck are they gonna announce it?

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a day! saw conan o'brien in the afternoon and go home to watch the dubs serve up the mavs!!!

i think today was a good day.

• autezautez 404 Posts

what a day! saw conan o'brien in the afternoon and go home to watch the dubs serve up the mavs!!!

Same day for me. conan killed it, warriorz killed it and now i am smoking leftover purp listening to rap tapes

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

Same day for me. conan killed it, warriorz killed it and now i am smoking leftover purp listening to rap tapes

SAM WO!!! Seriously did the fans at oracle even sit down in the second half of the game????

I havent felt this amped since the sf giants were in gunning for the world series in 2002.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

hmmm, maybe utah but houston plays d, unlike big d (dirk and dallas). actually utah plays d too. shit i haven't watched a utah jazz game since the 98 finals so i'm not sure if they do but i know kirilenko is in the top ten in steals and blocks every year.

defense wins championships. not run and gun offense.

i think their run is over.

although i'm rooting for them.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    My Thursday weekly was infuckingsaaane tonight. Watched the whole game at Kezar pub and then headed over to the gig and ran a slick bay rap set. God I love my fucking city. WARRIORS BASKETBALL BATCHES!!!!

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Gene - thank you and Dallas for a great series. It was a lot of fun. You won't hear me talking down. There is a level of respect over here.

but I am just saying

I for one have ALWAYS questioned if the Mavs were the real deal. I can't put my finger on it but I know how Dirk backs down under pressure and that's the dude that's supposed to be leading the team. JET and Josh can't do it alone, as nasty as they are.

I wonder what the Mavs will do with this next year.

I think the Warriors have a good chance against Houston... maybe Utah less so but either one could go... Davis has to get back into shape quickfast and hopefully Ellis will lose some of his nerves in the meantime.

Fuck man that was exhilarating... had me jumping up and down yelling late night like a damn soccer fan.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    wow... i have an exam today, so i didnt watch the game (an obviously bad decision in hindsight).

its pretty ironic that maru started this thread with a warriors video and got some flack for it.

GO WARRIORS!

(now back to the books)