NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

GSW = 16/35 from behind the arc.

That's a good percentage, but damn, take it to the hole in the 4th and get fouled.

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    word up...I didn't see what happened with the clapping, I turned my head, I'm definitely familiar with that bullshit call though

and yeah, golden state totally abandoned their game plan at the end. stand around meltdown. but the baron davis foul call was a little suspect

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this GSW/DAL series is just TOO FUN to watch. i cant believe how the warriors gave up that 9 point lead they had. they took some really poor shots towards the end, fouled alot, and allowed dallas to go on a 15-0 run!!! wtf!

Saying

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Dirk came through BIG. So did Devin Harris.

I'll be watching game 6.

Good to see these teams (Dallas and Toronto) show some heart and balls.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    Devin Harris[/b].

he had, what, 10-12 points in a row for the mavs?!?!

My T.V. is turned on and I noticed that Charles Barkley is actually funnier when only listening:

"You know I'm really thinking about getting a computer."

Devin Harris[/b].

he had, what, 10-12 points in a row for the mavs?!?!

o word? I was only watching like the last 5min. I knew he was for real though, when he took it to Baron Davis with that drive.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    but the baron davis foul call was a little suspect

Very

I'm so distraught over this loss and I'm not even a Warriors fan.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    but the baron davis foul call was a little suspect

Very

I'm so distraught over this loss and I'm not even a Warriors fan.

After this, I really think the Mavs are taking it.

Despite the fact that I like them, I sincerely hope they don't.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

I see a close game edged out by the Mavs tonite and a demoralizing home waxing on Thursday setting up the game 7.
    See if the calls don't start to frustrate GSW tonite. Watch.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    the warriors are right now. this is really fun to watch!

This shit is nuts.

even if i wasnt a warriors fan, this would be the best series in the entire playoffs.
    this shit is just too crazy!!!

warriors need/must/will close this out at home with an even more pumped up baron and jackson.

al harrington and monta ellis plaese to step up!!?!?!?!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If the Warriors don't win Game 6 they can pack their bags for a long summer.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Indeed. I am not too worried though - that game was the Warriors' to lose. Even when they were down heavy in the first half they were missing easy buckets, free throws, turning the ball over... I wouldn't wager money on that happening tomorrow night in Oakland.

That Dallas crowd was SHOOK!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    man that was a terrible loss for the warriors. to come back from 21 down, have a 9 point lead in the last few minutes and to play dumb ass basketball to lose it. i think it's pretty obvious that they must win in oakland, not that a game 7 in dallas is unwinnable, but it ain't gonna be easy.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    It wasn't that bad of a loss, they just didn't expect Dirk to start playing 90 seconds from the end of the game, that's all. I think they were all a little tired by the end and worried about fouls. They definitely should have been driving to the hoop more in the 4th. I don't think the Warriors are very good at clock management. They hold the ball too long and don't set up at all when trying to run down clock, they go for these rediculous 1 on 1 plays from damn near half court and they got shut down on most of them. I think if anything, Dallas was sweating this one and I think they even thought they were done until Dirk stepped up (finally). This game just further proved that the Mavericks can only scratch their heads and throw up prayers against this team. They have no way of controlling the game and they have to rely on the Warriors making bad decisions in order ot win. Game 6 shouldn't be too difficult for the Warriors to win, but I'm sure the Mavericks are going to be as fired up as they've ever been. Game 6 should be something else.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    man that was a terrible loss for the warriors. to come back from 21 down, have a 9 point lead in the last few minutes and to play dumb ass basketball to lose it. i think it's pretty obvious that they must win in oakland, not that a game 7 in dallas is unwinnable, but it ain't gonna be easy.

i disagree and am gonna fall in line here w/ the analysis offerd above by g. balliando. i think the warriors withstood the mavs best shot in this game - down 21 at one point. and though they def failed to capitalize on their chance to win it late, they know they had it, they know how close they were; this should make them hungrier for game 6 at home. obviously, they'd much rather be celebrating a series winning victory, but i don't think the loss was all so terrible for them either.

i also think that devin harris was ultimately the difference in this game and he made the difference by going to the basket in the 4th quarter, something the warriors stopped doing, and something dirk seems incapable of doing against speedier defenders. save for momentary mental lapses on the part of s. jackson and b. davis, the warriors have looked like the smarter, more prepared team throughout most of the series; i envision them making the necessary adjustments to win game 6.

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    Just had to say....

B-Roy was just named the 2007 NBA Rookie of the Year.

Carry on...

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i envision them making the necessary adjustments to win game 6.

i like your rational.

whats up with the nba offices 'reviewing' the 2nd tech on stephen 'action' jackson, the jrich vs. the mavs fan & jason 'i also hit folls in the nuts' terrys takedown of baron???

i honestly didnt think jackson should have received the tech but damn those past transgressions! as for jrich and the mavs fan, didnt see it but did think he was fouled on the shot. and terry's takedown wasnt really blatant i could have swore i saw baron take a peak from under his hands to check if the refs were watching.

either way, do or die!!! warriors lets roll!

refs better calm the fuck down on this shit

If Amare can get T'd for staring down an official, clapping excessively as a gesture of mockery can surely get you in trouble these days.

It's about cleaning up the NBA's image and to better serve corporate sponsors and high net worth individuals. Welcome to the new NBA. This is no longer just a game son. This is a business. And we plan on expanding it as such.

Charles Barkley:

"Ey man, I don't agree with the officiating. You gotta let the players show some emotion once in a while. Ey, but look, if the NBA can clean up their image and attract more money, and I can somehow get a piece of that, I'm not complaining!"

Ernie Johnson: "You can probably get a few more boxes of Krispy Cremes can't you?"

I was actually just talking about the beginning of the spurs/nuggets game

but, yeah, I hear you

FINLEY

FUCKIN

bye Denver!

FINLEY

FUCKIN

bye Denver!

Yeah, see ya. All I know is I just turned this shit on as they were 'bout to lose and TNT is playing some sorry ass country song about "when will the pain go away" or some shit while they were showing mad-as-fuck Nugget players, that shit was uncalled for. I so hope the Suns just shit all over these damn Spurs. YES I'M MAD DOGGIE. But not really. A month and a half ago I wasn't sure if the Nuggets were even going to make the playoffs and I still think next year is their year. They got some experience against maybe the best playoff team in the league and that is good experience to have for next season. Dudes are already scared of what we got, we just need some time to sharpen the swords. The emergence of Nene/Kleiza with the possible triumphant return of the one KENYON MARTIN.

So, the second round, it's all about Chicago/Detroit. In the west, I am going for Either Dallas or Oakland over Houston or Utah, Phoenix over Spurs, in the east Chicago over Detroit (yeah, I said it), but I'm not sure about Cleveland. I think I want Cleveland to go all the way to the ECF. It depends on who wins the TO/NJ series. I'd still like to see Toronto successful. Is TJ OK or is he done for a while?

What happened, did Tim Duncan finally get a foul called on him? OH NO! Haha. I missed the game, what was up with the refs? Calling the Nuggets for more weak touch fouls again? It wouldn't surprise me.

By the way, are you a Spurs fan or just a casual observer?

What happened, did Tim Duncan finally get a foul called on him? OH NO! Haha. I missed the game, what was up with the refs? Calling the Nuggets for more weak touch fouls again? It wouldn't surprise me.

By the way, are you a Spurs fan or just a casual observer?

naw man, talk about 9 calls on each side in the first five minutes or something. it wasn't even one-sided just slowing the pace up period.

and, I'm from/live in San Anto - a fan por vida.

also, I wish I could quote all that bullshit in the media after game one about this Denver team being different from 2005 when they also stole game one at home. same team - folded like a cheap suit.

and, I'm from/live in San Anto - a fan por vida.

That's all I needed to know.

b/w

How many fouls did Duncan end up with?

all you need to know is that your boys in blue, blew it

and no amount of pussyaching about fouls will change that shit

all you need to know is that your boys in blue, blew it

and no amount of pussyaching about fouls will change that shit

fall back. waaaaay back.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    speaking of truth hurts, where ya at Yuichi????

STAT doing push-ups on the floor of the court. nuff said.