NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    speaking of truth hurts, where ya at Yuichi????

STAT doing push-ups on the floor of the court. nuff said.

Ronnie Turiaf owns Stoudamire.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Nah, Amare is playing with 2 fouls. Turiaf can do all he wants right now.

Gotta respect Turiaf though coming back from that heart surgery and all.

Nah, Amare is playing with 2 fouls. Turiaf can do all he wants right now.

Gotta respect Turiaf though coming back from that heart surgery and all.

Naw, Amare was OWNED on those 2 dunks.

The Lakers can own those two dunks as much as they want Yuichi, their season is over tonight. At least Farmar is gonna keep getting the starting spot next season.

The Lakers can own those two dunks as much as they want Yuichi, their season is over tonight. At least Farmar is gonna keep getting the starting spot next season.

OWNED.

Kobe is getting hacked an awful lot. THIS IS WACK. I know the feeling all too well.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    waaaaaaaa!!!!

Are you still talking about fouls? Yawn.

Aww, I guess it was only a matter of time, but it sucks. Lakers seasons over. I cry.

Now I know how the Blazers and Kings felt. Not fun at all.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Aww, I guess it was only a matter of time, but it sucks. Lakers seasons over. I cry.

Buck up mang. I'm a Lakers fan too but hey, there's still one Cali team in the hunt.

Holla!

Buck up mang. I'm a Lakers fan too but hey, there's still one Cali team in the hunt.

Holla!

I have beef with Motown, so ever since then I don't like the Warriors anymore.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    *****You are currently ignoring this Tim Duncan fan*****

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

i'm ready for some basketball

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    god. i cannot wait for this shit tonight. This is the biggest thing to hit the bay in a long time. People are going to be insane. I wish I could be there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/blog/index?name=simmons
    What does this have to do with Game 6 of the Warriors-Mavs series tonight? In the words of Russell Hammond, everything. I don't believe the 2007 Dallas Mavericks have the collective heart to prevail in Oakland, not with the Warriors' fans smelling blood and providing one of the all-time electric/rabid/emotional/crazed atmospheres in recent sports history. As good as they were in Game 3 and Game 4, the fans will be better tonight. They will rise to the occasion. They will. I am convinced. They have been waiting for a night like this for 30 long years. Literally.

http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/story/2007/5/3/112658/2472
    And the fans? I don't even need to tell you what you have to do. Be LOUD. Be insanely loud. If the Warriors get the lead, get LOUD. If the Warriors lose the lead, get LOUDER. No respectable GSoM member should have their voice tomorrow. If you are at home, shout at your TV until your neighbors call the cops. Then when the cops show up, have them come in and get loud too. Be sure to offer them something to drink though. It's only polite.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I wanna see Ess-dot-jay pullin one of these:

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i was listening to some espn radio today and steve kerr was repping the fuck out of oakland and their fans. said it's one of the most underrated venues, and the fans are true, knowledgeable, crazy basketball heads.

place is about to be on smash tonight.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

place is about to be on smash tonight.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

haha wtf?? is he supposed ot be getting his foot ran over by a chrysler here?

i'm ready for some basketball

Hell to the Yea. I'm gonna get some fresh pon-pons, Jack in the Box, and some beer.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Good Luck to all you Warrior fans tonight.

Hope to see y'all in Dallas Saturday night.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    x-roads beef
    warriors dominating
    so sick of these dwayne wade commercials
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    What was the flagrant about?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    my heart goes out to my Texas brethren, for real, but damn. collapse of the century.

second round is gonna be interesting

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    PWND