NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Seriously though gotta hand it to Jason Richardson, when he's on in addition to Davis and Monta we are fuckin unstoppable.

Sounds like.....

i dont know how to tell you this, but were kind of a big deal.

Are you unstoppable?

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Seriously though gotta hand it to Jason Richardson, when he's on in addition to Davis and Monta we are fuckin unstoppable.

Sounds like.....

i dont know how to tell you this, but were kind of a big deal.

Are you unstoppable?

when we are on, draining 3's runnin and not playing the san antonio spurs, yes. yes we are!

Are you unstoppable?

when we are on, draining 3's runnin and not playing the san antonio spurs, yes. yes we are!
    Isnt everyteam unstoppable when their "on". Sounds like hot air.

Are you unstoppable?

yes, yes it is. but for the sake of tonites game the Dubs will be on. Lets hope al harrington has a decent game now that he's coming off the bench and jrich is stays hot.

warriors going up 3-1 tonite? oh yes indeedy!

Are you unstoppable?

yes, yes it is. but for the sake of tonites game the Dubs will be on. Lets hope al harrington has a decent game now that he's coming off the bench and jrich is stays hot.

warriors going up 3-1 tonite? oh yes indeedy!
    Would u like to change my avatar after the outcome?

• Mavs are gonna dig deep and let 'em hang tonite. First game after a decade and a half had to go y'alls way. Can you pull the encore?

Go fuck up someone's avatar, BATMON.

what did you have in mind? an avatar bet for the mavs vs. gsw game would be something id probably take up w/ genepontercovo.

Mavs are gonna dig deep and let 'em hang tonite. First game after a decade and a half had to go y'alls way. Can you pull the encore?

Go fuck up someone's avatar, BATMON.

Crazy kids are up in here talkin' shit but dont even wanna make an avatar bet.

THIS IS PLAYOFF BASKETBALL BATCHES.

MUTHAFUCKAS GO FROM A 13 YEAR DROUGHT TO UNSTOPPABLE?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!!!!!

COME AND GET ME AND ILL CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO SOME OLE TIM HARDAWAY SHIT!!!

DUDES FROTHIN AT THE MOUF ABOUT THE FIRST ROUND AND SHIT.....SLOW YOUR ROLL!

when did being a fan of your squad become a crime? overzealous about my warriors taking it to the mavs in the 1st round, yeah its far feteched but thats what happens when your team is w/o the playoffs for 12 straight seasons. i can dream cant i?

when did being a fan of your squad become a crime? overzealous about my warriors taking it to the mavs in the 1st round, yeah its far feteched but thats what happens when your team is w/o the playoffs for 12 straight seasons. i can dream cant i?

I have no problem w/ enthusiam. But when cats start to talk that "were invincible" that's what I dont like to smell.
    GP was catchin heat from me last year when he was beatin his chest to much.

Whatever.

Lets make an avatars bet for tonights game? Im not even a Dallas fan dog, but I'd like to see you back your "fandom" up w/ a wager.

Scurred?

like my dubs i have nothing to lose! lets do this!

Tommorow morning well change avatars for TWO WHOLE WEEKS....PLAYOFF WAGER SON!!

Sound good?

Sound good?

esta bueno!

go dubs!

Sound good?

esta bueno!

go dubs!

Cool.

Congrats Chicago Bulls!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Wow, the trophy has officially been coughed up for grabs.

The Detroit/Chicago series is going be throwback intense!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    this detroit chicago match up is going to be brutal.

who's pickin who?

this detroit chicago match up is going to be brutal.

who's pickin who?

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

FUCK THE PISTONS

You need to come to Chicago for this series, Drew.
    Get our rivalry on.
    Deng and Gordon finna son Hamilton and Billups.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Congrats Chicago Bulls!!!

Dwyane Wade.

Dwyane Wade.

"My Neck,My Back,My Shoulder,and My Crack"

Dwyane Wade.

"My Neck,My Back,My Shoulder,and My Crack"

Wade.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

FUCK THE PISTONS

Get our rivalry on.

I'm game!

Us Detroit folk are licking our chops right about now. Every win in this series is going to be a statement. Deng and Gordon have been killing it, but I think Prince and Hamilton will have something to say about that.

"[We] got somethin' REAL for your ass in THESE hands!"

Let the rivalry commence.

I'm about to take a nap.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

FUCK THE PISTONS

Carfagna if you can swing tickets I will come to Chicago for this series and I'm a Golden State fan.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

FUCK THE PISTONS

Get our rivalry on.

I'm game!

Oh shit -

ROAD TRIP!!!!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I am sick of the Nuggets playing ugly basketball and hacking Ginobli. Spurs better pull this one out.

Whatever. Saturday night was a case of the Spurs getting special treatment from the officials. They called some bullshit on us, and wouldn't make the same exact calls against San Antonio all game. I hate to make excuses especially about the officials but that was real on Saturday. I really thought they were just being harsh on us in the first half and I thought they would start making some of those calls the other way in part 2 but they did not, it just got worse in the second half. We still only lost by 4 points. Motherfuckers get special treatment, but oh well. I guess that's what it is when you go against the Spurs. Game 4 up next. We'll see if we can even it back up.

ps - hacking Ginobli? You mean you think that's hacking when he starts flailing his body all around to get foul calls?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I am sick of the Nuggets playing ugly basketball and hacking Ginobli. Spurs better pull this one out.

Whatever. Saturday night was a case of the Spurs getting special treatment from the officials.

ps - hacking Ginobli? You mean you think that's hacking when he starts flailing his body all around to get foul calls?

You're right. When J.R. Smith threw Ginobili to the floor, that was clearly an offensive foul on Manu.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Jon Barry is a joke

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I have no problem w/ enthusiam. But when cats start to talk that "were invincible" that's what I dont like to smell.
    GP was catchin heat from me last year when he was beatin his chest to much.

How about these displays of softbatchedness, though?

I???m 28 now. I shouldn???t miss a free throw down the stretch, but it happens. We???re all human. If we were all machines, it would be boring. Emotions play a factor in a big game like that.

I think anyone who says they don???t get tense is lying. In big games, you???ve just got to find ways to stay loose and relaxed. I???ve been doing a decent job of not letting the pressure get to me and still enjoying the moment.