NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    oakland's getting hyphy!!! man i wish i was still living in the bay area. i'd sell some raer to go to that game.

• BULLS!!!

are people ready to stop sleeping on my team yet???

hopefully this win shut up the critics

it should. bulls looking solid right now.

i'm conflicted w/ them playing detroit next round though

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    oakland's getting hyphy!!! man i wish i was still living in the bay area. i'd sell some raer to go to that game.

WARRIORS!?!!!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    All I gotta say is whether the Warriors win or lose this series, we're gonna get some goddamn respect!!1

Barkley said that Dallas was going to sweep the rest of the season.

Greg Anthony just said the Warriors did a good job creating turnovers in the 1st half, something that they're not known for. We're first in steals in the NBA numbnut!!!

Wake up people. The Warriors are the real deal. We have arrived!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

Greg Anthony just said the Warriors did a good job creating turnovers in the 1st half, something that they're not known for. We're first in steals in the NBA numbnut!!!

do your homework! it's your fucking job!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Oaktown is

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Oaktown is

lolerz

GOLDEN STATE IS WHAT'S REALLY TONITE

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Oaktown is

The City 2, Cubans 1

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

That was a pretty thorough ass-kicking right there. Fucking like crazy.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I am a dead-set Bulls fan. But how can you not root for this team?

Plus: Best jerseys EVER.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    BULLS!!!

are people ready to stop sleeping on my team yet???

hopefully this win shut up the critics

it should. bulls looking solid right now.

i'm conflicted w/ them playing detroit next round though

bulls look scarey as f*k right now.

baron davis looked crazy walkin in to the locker room. that game was REDICULOUS

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just ask one thing.....

After the Lakers get knocked out of the playoffs by the Suns can this thread become a Kobe-free zone.

Plaese.

Lemme just say for the most part, it is just a response.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Dallas needs to do two things: 1) drive to the rack more 2)transition defense

I hope Gene and Rock don't take weekends off from here. This can't wait until Monday.

• DJ relax-
    I play in a mesa ymca league and at riverview park on sundays. I don't know what the src is but i play at kiwanis every once in a while.

Warriors were hyped tonight, but i don't know if they can win playing off of emotion. You don't want to rely on emotion to be ready to play but Don Nelson is probably one of the best at using mind games to pump up his players

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    I hope Gene and Rock don't take weekends off from here. This can't wait until Monday.

Gene might need some time to recover...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I turned the GS/DAL off @ the Half and went to bed.

I dont know what ADJUSTMENTS can be made at this point. Avery is lookin' real quiet in the face.

I wasnt goona count out Shaq/Riley & them but the Bulls have more pep in their step.
    And I have to admit to sleeping/not seein' Chicago.

Toronto stand the fuck up. I'm sick of the Nets.

Warriors were hyped tonight, but i don't know if they can win playing off of emotion.

Seemed to me that the emotion left with Jackson's $50,000 fine. Last night was highly-athletic, beautifully executed basketball. It was Dallas, this time, that got emotional and lost their composure.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Those warmups are fresh.

Golden State killin' it!

Also, you can't win a game WITHOUT emotion. Maybe it's different in the YMCA league, I dunno...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This member is off for the weekend. He will return Monday 4/30 when the series is tied 2-2

• Man. That shit sucked.

Mavs gotta bounce back and win game 4 is all. Maybe getting blown out is better than losing a close one. Let's not count out the wild shifts of emotion and composure we've seen in this series. GSW is combustible too.

I'M RIGHT HERE BATCHES. I DON'T TAKE DAYS OFF. U DON'T WORK U DON'T EAT U DON'T GRIND U DON'T SHINE. I DON'T SHIRK.

GSW is combustible too.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    U DON'T WORK U DON'T EAT U DON'T GRIND U DON'T SHINE. I DON'T SHIRK.

okay Mike Jones sounds like you should be cheering more for the Rockets,

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Last night was highly-athletic, beautifully executed basketball.

i agree. that was championship caliber basketball.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I am sick of the Nuggets playing ugly basketball and hacking Ginobli. Spurs better pull this one out.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Having missed the 4th quarter 'cause of my gig last night, I yelled on the mic "where's all the Warriors fans at?!" and after folks cheered I asked "but seriously folks can someone please come tell me what the final score was?" Seriously though gotta hand it to Jason Richardson, when he's on in addition to Davis and Monta we are fuckin unstoppable.

Seriously though gotta hand it to Jason Richardson, when he's on in addition to Davis and Monta we are fuckin unstoppable.

Sounds like.....

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Seriously though gotta hand it to Jason Richardson, when he's on in addition to Davis and Monta we are fuckin unstoppable.

Sounds like.....

i dont know how to tell you this, but were kind of a big deal.