ASIANS HATE BLACKS RELATED

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I'm convinced that the novels are some kind of a self-publishing deal).

Private Press Raer!

This Just In: Kenneth Eng fired.

How is it that the editor of that rag gets to keep his job after commssioning and publishing this piece?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Describe one recurring dream you have?
    Escaping this prison of a planet and physically entering the 0th Dimension as an anthropomorphic shark.

This sounds like some Kool Keith shit. HalfsharkalligatorHalfracist.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    HalfsharkalligatorHalfracist.

• choleracholera 101 Posts
    Animantis, Dennagon, Super-Physicist, Vixen 3

Worst dragon names, ever.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Vixen 3

Presumably this is a female dragon.

One shudders to think of the lurid descriptions of dragon sex possibly contained within his book.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Vixen 3

One shudders to think of the lurid descriptions of dragon sex possibly contained within his book.
    funny, i just see u maniacally rubbing your hands together at the thought of such roffleable content
    pasue

Vixen 3

funny, i just see u maniacally rubbing your hands together at the thought of such roffleable content

These mental pictures you're apparently having of me are more the type of thing to share with your therapist than with the entirety of SoulStrut.

• choleracholera 101 Posts
    Vixen 3

Shit, that's a box I don't think any of us want to open. You know, anyone who talks like this...

A paradox that hath recently occurred to me

isn't getting any trim. Seeing as his books are most likely self-published, I'm guessing it's crosses the line of human/dragon relations.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

These mental pictures you're apparently having of me are more the type of thing to share with your therapist than with the entirety of SoulStrut.
    ok dude, resume your fantasies about Eng's genius conceptions of dragonsex

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    t**ya must torn over this

Not particularly...I don't condone racism from anyone, and find myself calling my mother out when she tries to "take it there." My dad never does, with the exception of making generalizations about "[my] mom and her friends."

Wonder why my fellow blasian, Reynaldo, hasn't weighed in?

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    Wonder why my fellow blasian[/b], Reynaldo, hasn't weighed in?

Okay. I've often wondered what the all-encompassing, blanket term for someone of an Asian/African mix would be.
    "Chingro" being so limiting.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "dont contact me again"

that seems like one of the better candidates

• tbone47tbone47 16 Posts

Okay. I've often wondered what the all-encompassing, blanket term for someone of an Asian/African mix would be.

blackanese

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

this movie had two great racist stereotypes rolled into one. a bargain.*

* which, incidentally, a certain other ethnic group is always looking for....

this movie had two great racist stereotypes rolled into one. a bargain.*

* which, incidentally, a certain other ethnic group is always looking for....

When I saw this in the theater, I yelled at the screen incessantly so no white person could take pleasure in the buffoonery. A group of white people tried to tell me to "shut up you crazy jerk," and I challenged their alpha male to an honorable duel. Unfortunately, he got the better of me with a skillfully aimed kick to my dragon wrist communicator, thereby preventing me from summoning Dennagon to obliterate him and his friends.

• You amateur. Always have your dragon pup by your side.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    You amateur. Always have your dragon pup by your side.

a dragon pup sounds like something i possibly want. maybe after a panda cub & piglet but before a walrus pup

can i get a

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I am cuddly, protective, loyal, and not cost-prohibitive.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    no no, i would leave that one at the dragon pup pound.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Blackanese!

Aw shit, someone already beat me to it.

I am cuddly, protective, loyal, and not cost-prohibitive.

... and my plush tail gives good massages.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    You amateur. Always have your dragon pup by your side.

Pokemon Wisdom.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Kenneth Eng Interview on Fox

ill try to find the video link in a bit

Kenneth Eng Interview on Fox

ill try to find the video link in a bit

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
    This is a partial transcript of "The Big Story With John Gibson," March 5, 2007, that has been edited for clarity.

JOHN GIBSON, HOST: Now for a "Big Story" exclusive: the author of the column "Why I Hate Blacks."

Last week we told you about the overtly racist column which was published in San Francisco's AsianWeek. At that point the editor of the paper had apologized for publishing the column and since then he has also fired the writer, Kenneth Eng.

What made Eng write that column in the first place? Why does he say that he hates blacks and whites and even his fellow Asians? With me now is self-proclaimed Asian supremacist Kenneth Eng.

So, Mr. Eng, have you changed your mind?

KENNETH ENG, AUTHOR OF "WHY I HATE BLACKS": Well no, and personally if I'm racist then so is Sofia Coppola. And more importantly I'd like to talk about the philosophy of "Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate," which tells a story about cyborg dragons fighting in the Middle Ages.[/b] And in this realm, evolution has worked in a more logical way, even though it's in a fantasy setting which makes it logical that dragons are more superior than humans, in that they have intelligence and are larger and they can...

GIBSON: You're talking about some of your science fiction writing. You're a science fiction writer, correct?

ENG: Yes, but it relates to this as well.

GIBSON: But in your column you say, "I hate black people." In an earlier column you said you hate white people. You also said in an earlier column, evidently, I hate Asians. Now why is it you have, I mean, do you really believe that? You hate all those different people?

ENG: Well, I generally hate black and white people, but the Asian article was sarcastic. It's kind of like the sarcasm I had in my novel, in which dragons slay tons and tons of humans.[/b] But this relates to ??? in the sense that dragons logically follow evolution so they would be able to wield metal.

GIBSON: Right, but you don't have any regrets about saying something as overtly racist as you hate somebody because they're black or because they're white?

ENG: Evidently Sofia Coppola and Quentin Tarantino have nothing against that and neither does Shaquille O'Neal and Chris Tucker. So I have no regrets at all.

GIBSON: Why do you hate blacks?

ENG: Well, you know, just to be blunt, 90 percent of them usually walk up to me and call me, you know, like for instance, ching-chong and stuff like that. I mean, I don't really give a damn, but you know, I mean, after a while it gets pretty damn annoying. And not to mention they get so much media attention. But you know, I mean aside from that, you probably want to know why I call myself the god of the universe as well.[/b]

GIBSON: No, I wasn't going to ask you about that. Why do you hate white people?

ENG: Well, you know, I mean, part of that is the fact that so many of them are Christians and religion is obviously [no audio] like a pathetic religion, just like any other religion. And the reason why I call myself god of the universe is because it's a play on religion. It's a parody.

(CROSSTALK)

GIBSON: You seem very angry. What are you angry about? Why are you angry at so many different kinds of people?

ENG: First of all, I would just like to say that solipsism proves that my philosophy is that since I am the only consciousness I'm aware of, any solipsism must be real. Therefore, since perception creates reality, in both the quantum and relativistic realms, I must be god. So the only reason why ??? so if there is such a thing as god, then he's me. Either worship me or, you know, forsake religion.[/b]

GIBSON: Why are you so angry?

ENG: What's that?

GIBSON: Why are you so angry?

ENG: Me, well I mean after living an entire life of being discriminated against and just seeing, you know, just seeing white and black people get away with it so overtly, especially if you read my articles about my experiences at NYU. I mean, you know, it's kind of hard not to get angry.

GIBSON: Kenneth Eng, the fired columnist from AsianWeek. Kenneth, thank you.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I totally thought you made the stuff about dragons and god of the universe up, until I clicked on the link.

• I totally thought you made the stuff about dragons and god of the universe up, until I clicked on the link.

Oh, it is very real--much like the reality of my superiority to you peons.

• This guy is worse than Brian!

Foreally, though--so many quotables:

...dragons logically follow evolution so they would be able to wield metal.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This guy is worse than Brian!

Foreally, though--so many quotables:

...dragons logically follow evolution so they would be able to wield metal.

God bless this kid. He's so