ASIANS HATE BLACKS RELATED

Comments

• it's amazing he hasn't killed anyone or gone on some sort of rampage. It seems fairly obivous that he's got mental issues. he also seems like he's constantly at a boiling point.

I wonder what his high school/college experience was like. It seems like everything he writes is a red flag. Maybe he was home schooled. And he is he walking around these days? Seems primed for a beat down from someone just like himself.

Maybe he is actually the greatest fiction writer of our time and we all just need to get on his level.

• I'm dying here.

Can somebody direct dig some us some of his previously unreleased literature?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I wonder what his high school/college experience was like.

I'm sure he'd love to share!

In high school and NYU, I was the only one who had the valor to voice my controversial opinions. Even after receiving innumerable death threats, physical attacks, and potential expulsion from college, I still held my ground and continued to express my views publicly.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    In fact, the hospital workers expressed some annoyance that I was sent to the hospital at all.
    should have been bolded

And, yo, w/r/t to the "Italian lieutenant" addressing him as "dragonboy"--how would the "Italian lietenant" even have been up on that detail of dude's life if he wasn't runnng around the police station ranting about being a "published novelist"?

In fact, the hospital workers expressed some annoyance that I was sent to the hospital at all.
    should have been bolded

Haha... I bet they did.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the more we read, the more confusing it is that this kid was ever published.

the more we read, the more confusing it is that this kid was ever published.

That's the striking thing about this case. There's no shortage of disturbed lonely people like him out there, but it's rare that a magazine--even a pretty smalltime operation like AsianWeek--gives them a forum (I'm convinced that the novels are some kind of a self-publishing deal).

• (I'm convinced that the novels are some kind of a self-publishing deal).

PRIVATE PRESS SHUT-IN AZN GANGSTA SCIFI RARE OOP

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• I'm convinced that the novels are some kind of a self-publishing deal).

Private Press Raer!

This Just In: Kenneth Eng fired.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I suppose its too much to hope that fox news picks up this story as a case of "PC run amok"

• This Just In: Kenneth Eng fired.

whatever. that AsianWeek paper was just holding him back anyway.

(I'm convinced that the novels are some kind of a self-publishing deal).

PRIVATE PRESS SHUT-IN AZN GANGSTA SCIFI RARE OOP

This represents a black hole of potential collectordom.

• this guy is way more interesting than superpoaster

• this guy is way more interesting than superpoaster

well now that you mention it, I've never seen the two in the same room together.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Why isn't he posting here yet?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Delusional, fiction writer, d&d fan,racist, lonely

this guy has to be on a forum somewhere

I'm pretty sure he used to post here as "Guzzo"... haven't seen him since the controversy broke, though.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I'm pretty sure he used to post here as "Guzzo"... haven't seen him since the controversy broke, though.

I heard he started his own cult and made everyone drink ripple milk shakes laced with MSG

The Kenneth Che-Tew Eng Songbook

...presumably created by his classmates at NYU.

What qualities do you value most professionally?
    Efficiency, perfection, originality, creativity, stoicism, and nobility. These are the same qualities I have bestowed upon Animantis, Dennagon, Super-Physicist, Vixen 3, and all the heroes of the Dragons Multiverse.

What are you still determined to learn to do?
    Resolve the paradoxes that belie the quest for perfection. I must determine how to infallibly alter any reality of the Multiverses to my bidding, while maintaining cosmic perfection and symmetry. Even Dennagon, albeit he is omnipotent, does not have the answer to this riddle.

Describe one recurring dream you have?
    Escaping this prison of a planet and physically entering the 0th Dimension as an anthropomorphic shark.

What question has never been answered for you?
    A paradox that hath recently occurred to me: If the crafting of perfection through the construction of worldliness is the meaning of life as I mentioned in my books, then ideality must be the ultimate state of existence. However, if that were so, there would be no conflict, and without conflict, time cannot move, and if time cannot move, there would be no perfection. It is driving me crazy.

What would surprise most people to learn about you?
    That even though I am by definition a genius, I was bloody stupid enough to pitch my idea for the 0th Dimension, which is about anthropomorphic organisms fighting in the early universe, to kids in NYU before it was published. The reason I did this was because someone broke into my dorm in April 2002 and stole copies of my work, and I thought that the only way to protect it aside from copyright registration was to garner witnesses. Little did I know at the time that all I had to do was send it out to producers, editors, or agents, even if it was an unsolicited manuscript. One of many could easily have stolen the concept, but I guess my hard work and concentration created enough perceptual energy in this Universe to bring me to the realization that I had to talk only to people of power.

If you could have any five people over for dinner, who would they be?
    Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Stephen Hawking, Charles Darwin, and my future self.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Kenneth Che-Tew Eng Songbook

...presumably created by his classmates at NYU.

This guy should have his own fan club!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha holy shit check out the 'bonus riddles' at the bottom
    Q: Why is Kenneth Che-Tew obsessed with dragons?
    A: Because the unicorns sent him a "Dear John" letter.
    ZING

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    What am I talking about? We ARE his fan club!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

dudes, given the press his recent column got, I am SURE dude is googling himself these days looking for peoples' reactions/commentary.

I would not at all be surprised to see him up in here soon.

watch out for newbies with a penchant for racist rants and seemingly no record knowledge.....wait we get a few of those everyday come to thing about it.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Escaping this prison of a planet and physically entering the 0th Dimension as an anthropomorphic shark.

It's hard to get me to change my location, but

======

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    It's hard to get me to change my location, but

======

• absoul85absoul85 64 Posts
    this thread is hilarious. I guess this will fall under the category "newbie requests to be disregarded", but please, someone make a graemlin of him in the dragon custome, saying "dont contact me again"

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "dont contact me again"

that seems like one of the better candidates