ASIANS HATE BLACKS RELATED

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Cosine[/b] Chan, a law-enforcement agent???who has spent her life fighting hyperviolent vandals, thieves, and perjurers???finds herself thrust into investigating a mysterious anarchist known only as Limacon Lambert who is plotting to pollute the consciousness pools of mankind.

Is our boy a lurker?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Cosine Chan

Now that's a name...but is it racist in that "all Asian people are good at math--so good at math, in fact, that they name their kids after trigonometry functions" sort of way? "This is my son, Quadratic Equation Wong."

• Oh, snap--he's got a new joint coming out tomorrow.

Ahhh, I see now. This was all just a way of getting publicity for his next masterpiece.

exactly. just as beef between rappers = record sales, dissing an entire race of people = increased loony sci-fi book sales. marketing 101; do your homework.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    wtf is going on here??

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Cosine BIG[/b] Chan

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm officially offering a prize to whomever brings dude to the board. Super extra big prize to whomever find a picture of dude in a dragon furry costume.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    From a Wired blog:

Eng's goal in life is to work on comic books, particularly at Marvel. But that hasn't stopped him from querying other comic book publishers about working for them. Read below the fold for a tale from a comic book editor who exchanged emails with Eng . . .

Hilary of IGN Comics wrote on her blog last year that she received the following email from Eng:

Are you looking for any new writers? I am the youngest published science fiction novelist in America and I am very into comic books. My first novel, Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate, will soon be a comic book itself. Furthermore, I am highly interested in the philosophy of comics, having published a few articles myself.

Kenneth Eng, novelist

I love how he uses the word "novelist" after his name, as if it's some kind of title. So Hilary replied:

Ummm... seriously dude, all of us write novels so we can get the hell out of here. We don't have any more freelance money, unfortunately.

And Eng barked back:

Yeah, but my novels are cooler than yours bitch. Don't contact me again.

Worried that she'd spurned a truly great talent, Hilary looked into Eng's novel, Dragon: Lexicon Triumvirate, and discovered that she had truly missed out. Check out these choice bits she gathered from the book:

"Time is not a concept. It is a word."

This is how the novel begins. Wow. Mindblowing stuff -- and this book stars dragons!

The dialogue is also top-notch. Here is one fine example:

"Interesting," muttered Dennagon to himself. "The force of gravity is 9.8 meters per second squared on this planet, but not in space. I wonder if 'space' actually exists."

And there's ACTION!

"Dennagon nonchalantly dropped down from his perched position to the ground. Without even taking his eyes off his book, he casually thrust his fist out, punching a hole straight through the head of one of his enemies as it charged. The decapitated body still handing from his forearm, he merely shifted his fist to the side so that the others could run into it. Expectedly, they did, blasting apart their own skulls against his scaly knuckles."

Yup, Eng truly is "God." Too bad he gets called names when he leaves the house once a month. Now you too can read his work.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "Interesting," muttered Dennagon to himself. "The force of gravity is 9.8 meters per second squared on this planet, but not in space. I wonder if 'space' actually exists."

beyond next level. squared

beyond next level. squared

"Don't contact me again."

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    I'm officially offering a prize to whomever brings dude to the board. Super extra big prize to whomever find a picture of dude in a dragon furry costume.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    so much potential graemlin here

"I have only been out of my home a handful of times in the past three months."[/b]

• "I have only been out of my home a handful of times in the past three months."[/b]

Someone needs to photoshop some firearms into this picture. Or maybe just a supersoaker and a burning cross.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    It seems like he's a person who allowed these delusional and spiteful thoughts into his head because he's still pissed at a woman who chose a black guy over him. He probably is ultra aware of these white guys and black guys with Asian women or Asian guys with white and black women in his city, causing him to start frothing at the mouth in his little D&D blog. He really should channel that anger into something useful, as someone else said.

• It seems like he's a person who allowed these delusional and spiteful thoughts into his head because he's still pissed at a woman who chose a black guy over him. He probably is ultra aware of these white guys and black guys with Asian women or Asian guys with white and black women in his city, causing him to start frothing at the mouth in his little D&D blog. He really should channel that anger into something useful, as someone else said.

The real question is why would someone like this be given a column in a newspaper.

• From a Wired blog:

Eng's goal in life is to work on comic books, particularly at Marvel. But that hasn't stopped him from querying other comic book publishers about working for them. Read below the fold for a tale from a comic book editor who exchanged emails with Eng . . .

Hilary of IGN Comics wrote on her blog last year that she received the following email from Eng:

Are you looking for any new writers? I am the youngest published science fiction novelist in America and I am very into comic books. My first novel, Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate, will soon be a comic book itself. Furthermore, I am highly interested in the philosophy of comics, having published a few articles myself.

Kenneth Eng, novelist

I love how he uses the word "novelist" after his name, as if it's some kind of title. So Hilary replied:

Ummm... seriously dude, all of us write novels so we can get the hell out of here. We don't have any more freelance money, unfortunately.

And Eng barked back:

Yeah, but my novels are cooler than yours bitch. Don't contact me again.

Worried that she'd spurned a truly great talent, Hilary looked into Eng's novel, Dragon: Lexicon Triumvirate, and discovered that she had truly missed out. Check out these choice bits she gathered from the book:

"Time is not a concept. It is a word."

This is how the novel begins. Wow. Mindblowing stuff -- and this book stars dragons!

The dialogue is also top-notch. Here is one fine example:

And there's ACTION!

"Dennagon nonchalantly dropped down from his perched position to the ground. Without even taking his eyes off his book, he casually thrust his fist out, punching a hole straight through the head of one of his enemies as it charged. The decapitated body still handing from his forearm, he merely shifted his fist to the side so that the others could run into it. Expectedly, they did, blasting apart their own skulls against his scaly knuckles."

Yup, Eng truly is "God." Too bad he gets called names when he leaves the house once a month. Now you too can read his work.

haha, yes! i read that earlier when i did a search for his book.

this guy = the definition of twerp

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

woah, mylatency?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

woah, mylatency?

no, although similar in certain aspects of appearence they are not the same.

for clarification purpoes I'd like to enter this photo here as evidence

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

The hardest i've laughed as a result of soulstrut in a long minute. You win!

• "I have only been out of my home a handful of times in the past three months."[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

Extra points for the toned-down white kicks; a good combination with a furry dragon costume. You want your kicks to COMPLEMENT your attire, not outshine it.

More fire (yes, it's foul if he actually was assaulted, but I somehow doubt any of this happened)... I have bolded the real heat:

Diary of an Attack

Kenneth Eng, Feb 02, 2007

December 21, 2006:

I was walking down the street in Bayside, Queens, when I was confronted by 6 to 8 white youths that ranged from ages 15 to 18.

One of them called me a gook.I immediately marched toward them and told them that they were conformist white whores.[/b] Insults were traded. Threats were exchanged.

At last, I challenged their alpha male[/b], a 6???2" teenager who had a lanky build to a fistfight. He struck first, hitting me twice on the right side of my face.

Before I could counterattack, he had somehow knocked me off my feet and kicked me a number of times in the chest.

Two white schoolgirls, who were part of their gang, looked on.

White and Hispanic police arrived on the scene with both me and all of the attackers present.

I had visible facial injuries, including blood from my mouth.

However, instead of arresting any of the attackers, they had me sent to a hospital.

Not because I was injured, but because they thought I was insane. (I have a voice recording of one of the officers admitting this.)[/b]

Notice also that in this fight, I was unable to get any shots in.

January 4, 2007:

After two weeks of calling the police precinct and getting no response, I ran into the police officer who was one of the officers responsible for this injustice.

I scolded her and demanded to know why the attackers were not arrested.

She threatened to arrest me for disorderly conduct. [/b]

That would have been ridiculous.

There is no law against shouting, especially in a country that supposedly advocates freedom of speech. [/b]

She called in an Italian lieutenant[/b] who, to my understanding, was the one who gave the order to have me hospitalized.

I lectured him as well about how he should perform his duties, and then I commanded that he tell me why nothing was done.[/b]

Instead of giving me an answer, he (not surprisingly) called the hospital again to have me institutionalized.

He and his groupie friends proceeded to call me "dragonmaster," referencing the subject matter of my published books. [/b]

Neither of these times was I deemed insane.

In fact, the hospital workers expressed some annoyance that I was sent to the hospital at all.

I have attempted to take legal action against these "people."[/b]

But many professionals are telling me that for many reasons, nothing will happen to these officers and the youths who attacked me.

It just don't stop:

Why Non-Violent Protest Will Never Help Asians

Kenneth Eng, Dec 22, 2006

Johnny Blockhead, a German American senator, walks into his office one day, only to find a letter from an Asian American Man. It kindly outlines evidence that Asians are still not being treated fairly in the United States and what Mr. Blockhead should do to help improve Asian American activism. Blockhead, rather than considering the proposal, writes a letter in return, asking for more details. However, he does not care about the Asian Man???s rights. He just wants to laugh at how silly it is to think that writing letters like an 11 year old will make him take time out from more important issues, like supporting the wretched church.

Meanwhile, Vinnie, an Italian American filmmaker, gets a letter from MANAA, the Media Action Network for Asian Americans. It claims that his films are very unfair toward images of Asian Americans and asks kindly that he change them. Vinnie tosses it in the trash and continues making his film, which features hundreds of Asian people being slaughtered by the white hero. Afterward, he arranges a media interview in which he espouses the notion that he loves Asian cinema. All of the whites in this country instantly believe that his film is pro-Asian and reject any views to the contrary.

In a city subway, a number of black students are poking fun at an Asian student. However, the Asian student does not fight back. No, he was trained by his teachers (who are also white) that non-violence is mature and that he should always try to reason with people. So he tells the black students that they are being rude. They chuckle at the top of their lungs and punch him. He then finds some cops and reports the incident to them. However, the black kids all lie to the cops and declare that he was the one who attacked first. The cops, resigned to a life of agreeing with the majority, arrest the Asian student.

Yet, in the street, an Asian mayor negotiates filming location rights with a Caucasoid studio businessman named Mr. White. White thinks he can have his way with any Asian person, and so he behaves very disrespectfully, demanding that he can shoot his film anywhere in the mayor???s city. The Asian Man, however, knows how to handle this maturely. He grabs Mr. White by the blonde hair and punches him in the face. White, shocked that a politician could ever attack him, widens his blue eyes in total terror. The mayor knows he risks being locked up, but also knows that ethics are sometimes more important than pragmatic affairs. He continues beating the Caucasoid until it runs away. Fortunately, by the time Mr. White returns with police officers, all the witnesses have left. The mayor simply lies to the police, and since they have no evidence that he was the attacker, they cannot make an arrest.[/b]

The mayor is the only Asian man that goes home happy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

At last, I challenged their alpha male... to a fistfight.

Before I could counterattack, he had somehow knocked me off my feet and kicked me a number of times in the chest.

also... in this fight, I was unable to get any shots in.

NYU Tisch School of the Arts, Incident 1

Kenneth Eng, Dec 08, 2006

The following is an account of an incident that occurred when I was a student at New York University???s Tisch School of the Arts, or as I call it, School of the Farts. Regardless of what you may believe, it is entirely true to the word.

In September 2003, I was enrolled in an advanced production class in NYU???s film school. The teacher was Kelly Reichardt. We were asked to present our scripts for possible production into films, but before we started, Reichardt gave us one warning ??? "Don???t use stereotypes."

The next week, a black student presented a script with (what do you know!) stereotypes of Asian people.

In her story, an Asian woman with a foreign accent gets robbed by black kids, who are treated as heroes. The Asian character is shown absolutely no dignity.

When asked to read the script aloud, a white girl gladly imitated a clich??d "Asian" accent. I, being more polite than I should have been, did not interrupt.

After the reading of the script was done, I was waiting for the teacher to denounce the stereotype.

However, neither she nor the white students even brought up the issue.

A homosexual Asian student finally asked very kindly for the black student to remove the offensive material, she said, "Yeah, but it???s pretty much true. I do live in an African American community."

As the whites changed the subject, I raised my hand to retort, but was ignored.

In fact, I had to wait until the discussion was almost over before I was given the chance to speak (even though I was nice enough not to interrupt their discussion).

I said, "I don???t think an Asian would be dumb enough to do that. I think you should use a Negro." [/b]

The class instantly went into an uproar, with one student even uttering, "I can???t believe he just said that." The teacher then scolded me for "making insults."

I replied by claiming that the black girl insulted my race, to which Reichardt said, "I cannot IMAGINE any way in which [the student] insulted you. And even if she did, you have no right to insult her back!"

I was subsequently removed from the class.

I could not dispute the matter because all of the witnesses, who were white, had refused to acknowledge any discriminatory remarks made against Asians.

NYU is arguably the most prestigious film school in America. If the white populace of this institution, which is supposedly the top 1 percentile of the nation, is not intelligent enough to see something so obvious, how can we realistically expect the majority of their people to?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i'm dissapointed that there isn't a mention of him pulling a sword or breathing fire on his attackers.

• The mayor knows he risks being locked up, but also knows that ethics are sometimes more important than pragmatic affairs. He continues beating the Caucasoid until it runs away. Fortunately, by the time Mr. White returns with police officers, all the witnesses have left. The mayor simply lies to the police, and since they have no evidence that he was the attacker, they cannot make an arrest.

Now see, THAT shit sounds like the one Archaic.

The mayor knows he risks being locked up, but also knows that ethics are sometimes more important than pragmatic affairs. He continues beating the Caucasoid until it runs away. Fortunately, by the time Mr. White returns with police officers, all the witnesses have left. The mayor simply lies to the police, and since they have no evidence that he was the attacker, they cannot make an arrest.

Now see, THAT shit sounds like the one Archaic.

I like this part especially:

He continues beating the Caucasoid until it runs away.

• With the boom, ping, PING!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    The fountain of everlasting comedy springs from this guy. The new digging = Researching the complete writings of insane "novelists". Truly a mindblowing thread.