ASIANS HATE BLACKS RELATED

Comments

• obviously my photoshop skills are not next level, so someone would have to make a real one, but i propose the following for consideration. I couldn't make a thought bubble for some reason, nor did I care to figure out how to do it.

"Go to someone who gives a shit" is probably the most useful one.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

"Hates people, loves plushies!"

What a douchebag FOB he is.

plz to forgive my but hwat is FOB?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    "fresh off the boat"

• More knowledge jewels from dude:

Why I Hate Asians

Don???t get me wrong. I love the Asian race, but every race has its inferiors.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    t**ya must torn over this

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    The third thing I hate about Asians is how apathetic many of them are in terms of honor these days. If I saw an Asian being stereotyped in a movie theater, I would immediately stand up and shout incessantly at the screen so that none of the white audience members could enjoy the film. When I saw a white man yelling at an old Asian woman a few months ago, I walked up to him and hollered slurs right back in his Aryan face. But most other Asians, I am disappointed to say, would rather just chuckle at their own stereotypes on screen and ignore the problems of their brethren. At the risk of sounding corny, whatever happened to the days of the samurai? When honor meant more than life? Whatever happened to the age of Sun Tzu when we used to kick ass?
    haha

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    More knowledge jewels from dude:

Why I Hate Asians

The third thing I hate about Asians is how apathetic many of them are in terms of honor these days. If I saw an Asian being stereotyped in a movie theater, I would immediately stand up and shout incessantly at the screen so that none of the white audience members could enjoy the film. When I saw a white man yelling at an old Asian woman a few months ago, I walked up to him and hollered slurs right back in his Aryan face. But most other Asians, I am disappointed to say, would rather just chuckle at their own stereotypes on screen and ignore the problems of their brethren. At the risk of sounding corny, whatever happened to the days of the samurai? When honor meant more than life? Whatever happened to the age of Sun Tzu when we used to kick ass?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I am also sickened when I hear Asian people imitate Negro slang in an endeavor to sound "ghetto." Am I supposed to be impressed that such a person emulates the attitude of a supposed slum resident?

Fuck, is he talking about me?!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wtf is going on here??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wtf is going on here??

I like that the dragon is packing a gun AND a sword.

• There's no way this guy can be for real.
    Uh uh. Nope.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Way too late but here you go.

&

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this story is absurd

• More knowledge jewels from dude:

Why I Hate Asians

god this guy is beyond pathetic and his writing is really bad.

More knowledge jewels from dude:

Why I Hate Asians

god this guy is beyond pathetic and his writing is really bad.

You have no sense of pride.

I would like to know more about what Asian stereotypes in film, in particular, would provoke "incessant shouting" from him--I wonder if he has a problem with depictions of Asians as abiding by some extreme samurai-like code of honor under which the merest slight is grounds for suicide? "Where honor means more than life"?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

There's no way this guy can be for real.
    Uh uh. Nope.

Realer than real.

• There's no way this guy can be for real.
    Uh uh. Nope.

• From today's SF Chron:

AsianWeek Editor at large Ted Fang said Tuesday he regrets publishing a controversial column titled "Why I Hate Blacks" in this week's edition but has not decided whether to keep its author, Kenneth Eng, on his staff.

"Whether he will continue is under review," Fang said. "I can say his views are not the newspaper's views. It is very unfortunate that the column got in the paper. It should not have been published."

Fang would not say whether he personally approved the column, which appeared in the free weekly's news racks Friday.[/b]

From today's SF Chron:

AsianWeek Editor at large Ted Fang said Tuesday he regrets publishing a controversial column titled "Why I Hate Blacks" in this week's edition but has not decided whether to keep its author, Kenneth Eng, on his staff.

"Whether he will continue is under review," Fang said. "I can say his views are not the newspaper's views. It is very unfortunate that the column got in the paper. It should not have been published."

Fang would not say whether he personally approved the column, which appeared in the free weekly's news racks Friday.[/b]

All of this guy's columns are "very unfortunate"--has anyone unearthed anything by him that doesn't resemble the ramblings of any angry twelve-year-old?

Why would anyone--after seeing his work--want to be continue to be affilliated with him?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    he's a published author! with a book about dragons with guns! what have YOU done

he's a published author! with a book about dragons with guns! what have YOU done

He writes about dragons with guns; I live dragons with guns.

Oh, snap--he's got a new joint coming out tomorrow.

In a future period known as Reincarnation Times, existence technology has been developed that allows humans to reincarnate after death???and retain full waking awareness of their past lives. With this life everlasting, people begin to feel immortal and no longer consider death to be part of their existence. Cosine Chan, a law-enforcement agent???who has spent her life fighting hyperviolent vandals, thieves, and perjurers???finds herself thrust into investigating a mysterious anarchist known only as Limacon Lambert who is plotting to pollute the consciousness pools of mankind. She soon learns that he is affiliated with a rebel cult that intends to end reincarnation and restore the natural order of the universe. Bravely facing many adversaries and strange alterations of consciousness, Cosine learns that immortality is not the blessing it seems to be, that death is not always a curse, and that it's preferable to live a heroic life than an eternal one.

• Is that like Extinction Level Event?

There's ONLY 5 YEARS LEFT!

• I strive to retain full waking awareness while digging.

• goddamn is this really him?? i am dying here.

i love the dragon w/ gun cover. it's funny cause the dragon is packing 3 kinds of heat, don't forget they breathe flames and shit.

• He is an avowed atheist who believes in reincarnation. He exists on a level that few of us can comprehend.

It is a level inhabited by dragons with two guns and a sword. Do not tet.

• Wouldn't you pack three types of heat if YOU were being chased by a robot dragon with a bazooka for an arm? jeeze, i mean seriously.

• Good thing he's got that bulletproof vest on!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oh, snap--he's got a new joint coming out tomorrow.

Ahhh, I see now. This was all just a way of getting publicity for his next masterpiece.