ASIANS HATE BLACKS RELATED

1234568»

Comments

• I really wanted to make a dragon comment. but to be honest. dude creeped me out. He really comes across as a loose cannon, columbine type retard.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I really wanted to make a dragon comment. but to be honest. dude creeped me out. He really comes across as a loose cannon, columbine type retard.

Are you joking? If you really did see him, I'm sure his life is less than great right about now.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he went (wouldyouliketomakingfuck) BERZERKER on somebody and then offed himself.

Let's hope not.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    (wouldyouliketomakingfuck) BERZERKER

haha

• Are you joking? If you really did see him, I'm sure his life is less than great right about now.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he went (wouldyouliketomakingfuck) BERZERKER on somebody and then offed himself.

Let's hope not.

It was him, he lives in Flushing Queens. and yeah he gives off a vibe of blood lust hatred. poor guy... lets hope he does not go berzerker especially on the 7 train. people seemed afraid of him even big dudes were looking the other way when he gave them the

this dude is a crazed.. not really a funny case at all.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Real dragonz don't play.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    day said:

Ba-bump

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    YES!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:

Real dragonz don't play.

I probably said this the first time, but I'm still mesmerized at this cover image: it's not clear why dragons - of all creatures - need prehensile thumbs. But ok.

And I guess if you're on some D&D tip, maybe it makes sense that they'd also want to be wielding swords and shit.

But then semi-automatic weaponry AND swords?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Dude, one is for long-distance combat, and the other is for the close stuff. I don't know where the dragon/fire breath plays. Mid-range attack??

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    so what hapeened to this guy?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Dude, one is for long-distance combat, and the other is for the close stuff. I don't know where the dragon/fire breath plays. Mid-range attack??

I have often pondered how the dragon got a semi automatic weapon. I mean, you can imagine how the deal went down, in some kind of "Terminator" pastiche?

Long shot, dark, gunshop exteror.
    Dragon enters gunshop (in trenchcoat, shades and baseball cap).

Dragon : "I'll take the Uzi 9mm"
    Gun Shop Dude : "Good choice buddy. Ideal weapon for home defence. Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you a dragon?"
    Dragon (in false accent) : "No, not me. I'm err... French?"
    Gun Shop Dude : "No, you're a f*cking dragon! Put that down. Can't you read the sign?" [points, we cut to a shot of SORRY, NO DRAGONS sign]

Cuts to long shot of exterior gun shop, windows light up from strong internal flame.

• day said: