Who do you have on ignore?

Comments

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    I care that she called me a bitch and started throwing punches, yes.

cue up
    "as tears go by" [rolling stones 1966?]

trying to keep it record related somehow

the RR done sailed in this thread.

true dat son

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    man the struts been on fire lately

• IF ANYONE HAS A COPY OF THE SOUL BOYS "BLOOD PRESSURE" B/W RITA MARLEY "COME TO ME" 7" ON ISLAND RECORDS CIRCA 1967 PLAESE TO HOLLERATE!

thank you.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    IF ANYONE HAS A COPY OF THE SOUL BOYS "BLOOD PRESSURE" B/W RITA MARLEY "COME TO ME" 7" ON ISLAND RECORDS CIRCA 1967 PLAESE TO HOLLERATE!

thank you.

This is a pay per view event. Have you paid for that commercial ad?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Its so obvious which one I am....

Bitch got fear on her face!!

• yeah I know cliche. This "bickering" thing is cliche.

Im over it. Booooorrrrrring.

Your a fucking hypocrite, you started this shit.

I stand by everything I have said to you in the past...I thought we were over this...I havent responded to any of your posts or said anything to you directly since the tittie grabbing incident.

I dont give a fuck about some self conscious attention seeking bunny fucking whore who doesnt know shit about music.

it would seem you do care
    esp when you start throwing words around like"whore"
    "fat ass" or "bunny fucking"

you are just pissed that she is "free" and "liberated" and you aren't

btw elise makes dope beats

I lol heartily at your vain quest for internet pussy. Your fat ass cant even get in your own pants let alone anyone elses

Me = born to ball

you = made to fade

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Remember in grade school when all the kids would go "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Thats kinda how I feel this thread is.

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    Remember in grade school when all the kids would go "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Thats kinda what i'm looking for on this board.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

i'm making $ with this thread

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    After watching Deej and Faux continually pull each other's hair I've been hankering for a girl fight that actually involved girls.

hooray!

• um...

you know what always makes me happy? dumplings. dumplings are always really good. i like the fried ones or the steamed ones and the soup ones and the ones in gravy or with sauce. i just like meat filled balls cuz theyre delicious. why, just the other day i was having a crappy morning then my homegirl was like "lets get dumplings" and i was like "sure" so we went to din tai fung which is like the applebees of taiwan but still they make a good xiao long bao and i like them joints cuz theyre filled with meats and broth or something and it instantly makes me happy.

anyways, some of you need dumplings. its the "ignore user" of the food world.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I value free exchange of ideas and the thought that this place is a community too much to ignore users. If I get to the point where I'm ignoring users, especially ones that post regularly, I think I'm better off to leave.

Out of curiosity, what does it look like when a user posts that you are ignoring?

Thanks,
    JRoot

PS Dumplings are good. My friend Tim is on a lifelong quest for the world's best dumpling. It's a great quest.

• um...

you know what always makes me happy? dumplings. dumplings are always really good. i like the fried ones or the steamed ones and the soup ones and the ones in gravy or with sauce. i just like meat filled balls cuz theyre delicious. why, just the other day i was having a crappy morning then my homegirl was like "lets get dumplings" and i was like "sure" so we went to din tai fung which is like the applebees of taiwan but still they make a good xiao long bao and i like them joints cuz theyre filled with meats and broth or something and it instantly makes me happy.

i love dumplings but i hate that word. it doesn't sound like something you'd want to eat

• i love the word cuz its cute. of course, you, edith damn, are obviously not into cute but rather cold pricklies like lardfish and fleshy headed monsters.

this chick lost her steam, but for what its worth an excellent effort on dumplings.

http://dumplingsoftheworld.blogspot.com/

• dayday 9,612 Posts

yeah I know cliche. This "bickering" thing is cliche.

Im over it. Booooorrrrrring.

Your a fucking hypocrite, you started this shit.

I stand by everything I have said to you in the past...I thought we were over this...I havent responded to any of your posts or said anything to you directly since the tittie grabbing incident.

I dont give a fuck about some self conscious attention seeking bunny fucking whore who doesnt know shit about music.

wooooooooooooo! This is getting crazy

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    um...

i love dumplings but i hate that word. it doesn't sound like something you'd want to eat

I first learned of the dumpling through the quintessentially American (regionally to the south) Chicken and dumplings, wherein a dumpling is essentially a ball of biscuit dough dropped into boiling chicken soup. Then, later, came apple dumplings (with and without Don Knotts), wherein the dumpling is essentiially a thinly rolled pastry dough stuffed with apple pie filling. Much later, I learned of the Asian dumpling, first from my friend Ed's mom, who referred to them as pot stickers, wherein the dumpling is a pastry/wonton wrapper stuffed with various savories.

Of these dumplings, only the "chicken and dumpling" dumpling is unstuffed. Does that make it not a dumpling?

And Ms. Damn Head, what should we call them if not dumplings?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    a few years ago i was in the middle of a move and you never get to eat right during that so after it was all done i went to my favourite asian grocery store and bought their homemade/store brand dumplings which are so gingery and plump. oh my god was i ready to eat them. i got settled with my plate full of dumplings and my chili paste and my beer and then i bit into one and it was FULL OF PORK. they had mislabeled the container. words cannot do justice to my disappointment.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I had Brian on ignore for awhile when he was on his posting spree.
    I took him off when he slowed down a little.
    haha, when was this?

i don't think i've ever had anyone on ignore. i tned to automatically skip past certain posters' threads/posts and if i see a thread full of their replies, i know that the thread has already gone to shit

• a few years ago i was in the middle of a move and you never get to eat right during that so after it was all done i went to my favourite asian grocery store and bought their homemade/store brand dumplings which are so gingery and plump. oh my god was i ready to eat them. i got settled with my plate full of dumplings and my chili paste and my beer and then i bit into one and it was FULL OF PORK. they had mislabeled the container. words cannot do justice to my disappointment.

yikes!

there's a few islamic chinese restaurants out here and theyre dammm good. no pork, but, um, there's lots of lamb n stuff. i think they may have veggie dumplings.

• And Ms. Damn Head, what should we call them if not dumplings?

how about "food purse" or "savory turnover"? dumpling sounds like something you have to dispose of when taking rover out for a walk

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    No to "food purse." (Is this a translation from another language? It seems like it could be...)

"Savory turnover" is better, but it seems like something you do rather than something you eat.

What about "Stuffed (w)rappers"?

Edited by JRoot because he thought this thread hijack was on another thread

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i never knew what dumplings or potstickers were up until i was in like high school

• potstickers

how could i forget

and jroot, Tony Williams should have called that album "I Used to Be So Cool"

• ive had potato dumplings meaning like a mash potato ball with like spices n shit. i love chicken n dumplings. i like how the dough makes the broth all thick and i like it when they throw like a whole chicken leg in it and the meat is all soft and shit and comes right off the bone.

ok, that sounds, well, delicious. everyone feeling better now?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I had Brian on ignore for awhile when he was on his posting spree.
    I took him off when he slowed down a little.
    haha, when was this?

i don't think i've ever had anyone on ignore. i tned to automatically skip past certain posters' threads/posts and if i see a thread full of their replies, i know that the thread has already gone to shit

Cant remember exactly when,but i remember you were acting like you had the title to soul strut in your back pocket,telling people what they could and couldn't do on here.It's all good now that you have calmed down some what.

• how bout "tasty sacs"?

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Potstickers it is, at least for the savory turnover/food purse/stuffed wrapper style.

That Tony Williams album is actually pretty decent...musically. But whoever told him to wear that suit in front of that bedraped awful background and then defaced it all with that horribly plain blocky font should be held accountable. Not even 1985 is a valid excuse.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Me = born to ball

you = made to fade

rad