123457»

Comments

• Wait. I need to read this again...

you sound white french

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Wait. I need to read this again...

you sound white french

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    alice for what's it worth i can't tell if elise really has you on ignore or was just trying to get a rise out of you. but before you spend anymore energy into typing a long and reasonable explanation of where you're coming from, i think elise's words in this thread speaks volumes:

[??ttention] how do you feel about my post and words in alices defense?[/attention]

I dont think I read it. Sometimes I just skip things.[/b]

just saying, it probably has a lot to do with her perception of things around here (or lack thereof). and you probably should not waste your energy on getting upset over this otherwise we will be entering 10 pager status

You are very right, Thank you.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    alice for what's it worth i can't tell if elise really has you on ignore or was just trying to get a rise out of you. but before you spend anymore energy into typing a long and reasonable explanation of where you're coming from, i think elise's words in this thread speaks volumes:

[??ttention] how do you feel about my post and words in alices defense?[/attention]

I dont think I read it. Sometimes I just skip things.[/b]

just saying, it probably has a lot to do with her perception of things around here (or lack thereof). and you probably should not waste your energy on getting upset over this otherwise we will be entering 10 pager status

damn girl you so fucking cool...its ridiculous. Not to include you in this "beef".

Im over it.

On a different note, I just got home from my new jobby job. It's a guatemalan joint that plays dooope ass music!

Fucking went to :

Screamin Jay Hawkins to

James Brown to

Lee "Scratch" Perry...

and many more nice ass tracks!

I was bartendin with pride and joy.

Off to DJ...

Edith,

im jealous that you are on the bart. I want to be there soon!