Who do you have on ignore?

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

the way i would describe it is the following
    80%music/records/industry/tech
    20%clon/rumors/photoshop/boredatwork

This a decidedly utopian view of Soul Strut!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Perhaps he has most of us on his ignore list?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

this is what i wish ss to be

30 music-70clon is more like it and its still a generous estimate

the other board has taken drastic action to reignite more serious contribution to its site..a move that i applaud

it is the public nature of the strut vs the private press nature of dermy

this is what i wish ss to be

30 music-70clon is more like it and its still a generous estimate

the other board has taken drastic action to reignite more serious contribution to its site..a move that i applaud

That's it, I think.

I know I still engage in plenty of heavy record talk via SoulStrut, I just don't do it in public--it all happens on the PM.

I think that's a natural function of, on the one hand, the community getting so much larger and, on the other, of the old-timers getting to know one another better over the course of several years.

• I still engage in plenty of heavy record talk via SoulStrut, I just don't do it in public--it all happens on the PM.

PM GAME REVEALED

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

hey dude
    'just come out and say you don't like me or my politics
    its funny how yer pal rootlesscosmo can flame me 3 times[in an immature juvinile manner] in the same thread but yet he gets away with it because YOU LIKE WJHAT HE IS ABOUT
    all i said was

"israel agenda"
    and dude
    calls me names wishes me death etc but thats ok?

furthermore I am a much more RR contributer than DOLO SKKKUM
    and i do take offense being compared to that steaming pile of dog shit

so please mr un moderate "worthless"moderhater
    GTFOOHWTBS

Look at your post. Is it a constructive addition to any dialogue?

All I ask is that you think a little before you post. The hot air that you and Dolo spout is too often a ridiculous waste of our bandwidth. I may be a "worthless" moderator and you may think three lines of graemlins are necessary to emphasis this point, but I'm also a moderator who will happily start deleting your crap unless you exercise a little more restraint.

All I ask is that you think a little before you post.

BAN!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    but I'm also a moderator who will happily start deleting your crap unless you exercise a little more restraint.

a pimp hand needs exercise..

• I have Edith Head on ignore. I saw her on BART this morning, but I skraight IGNORED her.

Okay, it was hell of crowded and I didn't fight my way over to say hi to you when I was tired. Plus my book was getting really interesting. But hi! Belatedly. And xin loi (sp?).

that's okay R*ss, I do that all the time when it's crowded. otherwise I'll be shouting "HOW ARE YOU DOING?" 7:30am is too early for that

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

wow... i just took a look at that other place. glad i stopped checking it a while back.

folks were so eager to pat themselves on the back when it started for it 'not being like soulstrut'... then it got much worse than the strut ever did in a much smaller window of time...

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I just have a few things to say since I havent had the chance to respond to any of this.

Elise,

To my knowledge there aren't any rules that say I have to like you or be nice to you.

That is what you were mad about Right?? "bitch never has anything nice to say about me and talks about stupid shit"

Again, there are no rules that say I have to like you and say nice things about you. This isn't fucking kindergarten where we all have to write something nice about each other pass it around and make a freaking quilt out of it.

I made a comment in the kings of digging thread that was a stab at your graemlin usage. I am not the first person to say something or point it out and its was obviously just a joke. You then proceeded to open up a can of worms for the second time in the second "ignore" thread. I never said anything "mean" about you until you called me a bitch.

To say I am jealous is just straight up laughable. Until you start talking about something, or talking about real world moves your making your not giving me anything to be jealous of. I can tell you people I envy and its usually for the good they do and the progress they are making. My jealousy comes from aspiring to be something more, not hating on the happy silly LOL girl. To tell me I talk about stupid shit when you don't talk about anything at all makes you sound very naive and makes me think you dont understand what people are talking about. On that note, I hope you have fun over @ wa**d**my

Im just not the bubbly type. To say that I will hate on every girl that signs up is not even worth addressing. I am a still a soul strut baby of sorts and most of the other women that post regularly have been around for years. For the most part I try keep my mouth shut and just learn as much as I can. I don't need all kinds of reassurance that people like me by needing to post worthless things 50-100 times a day. This is the attention seeking that people are speaking of.

You achieved semi-legendary status, not for your contributions to the community but because of your "personality". Until you switch this you should expect to be the butt of many a joke because that is what you have presented yourself as. I think I have every right to make a comment or observation about your practices since you have put yourself out here. Its all just fun and games to you, you told me that yourself. Its your contributions that people will respect you for, its also your contributions that will lead to people taking you seriously...... at least that is what is important to me.

As Far as calling you names, "bunny fucking" should have been a dead giveaway in my shit talking spree, this wasn't meant in a literal manner. It was more about trying to get the best burn. Do you read what some of these guys say to each other, death threats, guns and std's. Again, I think you took it too seriously but I apologize to anyone that thought I was flying of the handle.

Its really strange because we are opposites but we have a lot of similarities.
    Elise
    Alice
    House Dj
    Hip Hop Dj
    You work in the service industry
    I work in the service industry
    We both learned our grandmothers have a terminal illness at nearly the same time
    We probably both like SS just the same , but in different ways and for different things.

Having said ALL that

You are a House DJ and Im not supposed to like you.

( blatant obvious joke in case you cant "get" the sarcasm)

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
  • JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I knew that was coming

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Its your contributions that people will respect you for, its also your contributions that will lead to people taking you seriously.

REAL TALK.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    and with that said i think this thread is a done deal. I think anymore discussion should be handled on the pms between whoever has issues with whoever. Frankly i could give a fuck about what alice and elise think about eachover. No need for 11 pages of "the last word". My two cents. peace

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    You are ignoring [thelowendtheory]

Did you just say something?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Look at your post. Is it a constructive addition to any dialogue?

All I ask is that you think a little before you post. The hot air that you and Dolo spout is too often a ridiculous waste of our bandwidth. I may be a "worthless" moderator and you may think three lines of graemlins are necessary to emphasis this point, but I'm also a moderator who will happily start deleting your crap unless you exercise a little more restraint.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

BAN!

Hilarious.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Two things caught my attention in this thread:

1) shitbird
    2) Elise killing it

Okay, you can ignore me now.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Two things caught my attention in this thread:

1) shitbird

2) Alice killing it!

Okay, you can ignore me now.

• alice for what's it worth i can't tell if elise really has you on ignore or was just trying to get a rise out of you. but before you spend anymore energy into typing a long and reasonable explanation of where you're coming from, i think elise's words in this thread speaks volumes:

[??ttention] how do you feel about my post and words in alices defense?[/attention]

I dont think I read it. Sometimes I just skip things.[/b]

just saying, it probably has a lot to do with her perception of things around here (or lack thereof). and you probably should not waste your energy on getting upset over this otherwise we will be entering 10 pager status

• YEAH FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN WE PLAESE GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK

• this one has less drama but is more amusing because of the revelation that elise's first post was a result of her searching for her name

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

The definition of

• The definition of

seriously. that thread remindes me of an ex-boyfriend who was a master at insulting people without them even knowing it, except in elise's case her ex-boyfriend is um the rest of the internet

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

The definition of

seriously. that thread remindes me of an ex-boyfriend who was a master at insulting people without them even knowing it, except in elise's case her ex-boyfriend is um the rest of the internet

Wait. I need to read this again...

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts