Who do you have on ignore?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I just learned this week that johnny paychex has me on ignore, which is pretty fucking awesome. He just can't bear to see anything I type anymore. I wonder who else has me on ignore? I guess that would be hard to find out, since they can't read my question here.I'm so fascinated with 'ignore'. Who else here has people on ignore? List them, or you are silly soft.

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I had Brian on ignore for awhile when he was on his posting spree.
    I took him off when he slowed down a little.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i have dolo yeung on ignore.

in the past i've had sabadaba, rape donkey, drbrownscelray and many others. i have to do it sometimes to keep from going postal.

in one Isreal related thread I think I had everyone in there except myself on ignore.

• Ignore is for girlish pussy boys.

• going post[/b]al.

Ignore is for girlish pussy boys.

Quoted for fatback's benefit

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Ignore is for girlish pussy boys.

Quoted for fatback's benefit

BASTARD!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    o rly.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dang that mailbox is sweet.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    i will get banned again if i don't ignore you and your brilliant thought provoking posts...
    in fact i do realize that i am missing out all that deep record related knowledge/mixes/beats/trades/and all of audio engineering expertise you consistently bless us with....
    its a chance i'll just have to take

• I just copped a two thousand dollar matress. What is fatback sleeping on apart from personal hygiene? not 2k's thats for sure.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I just copped a two thousand dollar matress. What is fatback sleeping on apart from personal hygiene? not 2k's thats for sure.

Excellent.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    I just copped a piss stained cum soaked mattress from a whore house that has whip marks in it . Why is dolo smoking crack and sleeping on personal hygiene? not 2 bedraggled herpes infested old withered prostitutes thats for sure.

I just copped a piss stained cum soaked mattress from a whore house that has whip marks in it . Why is dolo smoking crack and sleeping on personal hygiene? not 2 bedraggled herpes infested old withered prostitutes thats for sure.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    can we quit it with the piss stained mattress talk aready? shits giving me flashbacks.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    can we quit it with the piss stained mattress talk aready? shits giving me flashbacks.

ok ok
    i 'll
    stop just give dolo the jizz mop and a golden shower and we cool

• I put DizzyBull on ignore a while back... dude was just posting in every thread and shit was neither funny nor edifying

I felt more stupid every post that I read... I usually take people back off ignore after the moment passes but this one has stuck. I don't regret it at all, I would say 75% of his posts are like spam and this is a great spam filter.

Need any more proof look at the front page.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I just copped a two thousand dollar matress. What is fatback sleeping on apart from personal hygiene? not 2k's thats for sure.

I doubt you "copped" a mattress while on the road..

So where is your photo with the "mad" record collection and your pompous mug??

Gramps

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    I put DizzyBull on ignore a while back... dude was just posting in every thread and shit was neither funny nor edifying

I felt more stupid every post that I read... I usually take people back off ignore after the moment passes but this one has stuck. I don't regret it at all, I would say 75% of his posts are like spam and this is a great spam filter.

say werd
    nyc in the house

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I got one person on ignore, and I decided to do it this morning.

Bitch never has anything nice to say about me or talks about stoopid shit, and I am not going ot waste my time caring or reading it either.

In a way, its a lame tool, BUT...

I have found it useful this morning...

what a breath of fresh air.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Bitch never has anything nice to say about me or talks about stoopid shit, and I am not going ot waste my time caring or reading it either.

Now what did i ever do to u?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Now what did i ever do to u?

awww, it's not you Batmon!

Hint: This person does not have a penis. At least I dont think ****e does...

I put DizzyBull on ignore a while back... dude was just posting in every thread and shit was neither funny nor edifying

Thats so cool that you responded to a thread you couldn't read!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Bitch never has anything nice to say about me because I have nothing relative or worthwhile to post so I dont waste my time caring or reading it, I just post a lot of graemlins so people think I know what they are talking about.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Thats so cool that you responded to a thread you couldn't read!

I was wondering abou that! lol.

I guess you can see their post but not the dumb shit they write.

its nice

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ****e
    = Jorge ?????????

Can we still have our PMs cybersex sessions after that?

I should put somebody on ingnore, but I'm so very interested in what everybody has to say that I can't possibly bear it.

Well, actually, faux rills has basically repeated the same joke in every post for the last 2 or 3 years, so I suppose I wouldn't be missing much there.

I'm going to try that out.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ****e
    = Jorge ?????????

no its not you. You are not a jealous bitch.

We cool.

Also, those cybersex PM's take too long, you know whaadda mean???

• ****e
    = Jorge ?????????

My guess is they would be no less one sided then your regular sex sessions.

Well, I did it. This might actually turn out to be pretty awesome. My eyes were starting to hurt from all the rolling anyways.

thweet.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Bitch never has anything nice to say about me because I have nothing relative or worthwhile to post so I dont waste my time caring or reading it, I just post a lot of graemlins so people think I know what they are talking about.

Can someone please arrange an e-mud fight between these two ladies?